Code of Conduct

Default Creed VIW batches- recent purchase

Anyone purchased recently ? How is the batch? Looking for 2013 or 2014 batches

Default Re: Creed VIW batches- recent purchase

I just bought one from Fragrancenet. It's 2013, and perfect, lasts long, smells nice, excellent sweet lime opening

I had a nuclear powered bottle from 2013, which lasts 12+ hrs.

Can we get some batch numbers posted and size of bottles? I just ordered 120ml of GIT and 120 ml of Original Vetiver and I'm getting ready to order VIW today & I won't buy anything less than 120ml. Should I wait or go ahead and order? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ukfalc View Post
    I had a nuclear powered bottle from 2013, which lasts 12+ hrs.
    If you don't mind me asking, what size and where did you get it from? Thx

75ml bottle, bought from Allbeauty.com in the UK.

Batch A6213P01

Smile Re: Creed VIW batches- recent purchase

Man I really wanna pick up a bottle of this 2013 VIW too. Was looking around eBay, found a bottle for 89$ but as soon as I sent the seller a question about the batch number and authenticity, they responded and immediately raised the price. I might have to suck it up and spring for a bottle from fragrancenet. Unless of course a fellow basenoter is wanting to unload any!?! Possibly?

Fragrancenet is reliable bro.. They haven't let me down at all, their eBay store is worth checking out

- Mark

…GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

The 2013 bottle I got from fragrancenet is phenomenal, although longevity isn't anything stellar. It lasts about 4-6 hours on my skin (usually more around 4, 5-6 if I'm lucky). I'm not at home so I can't give you the batch number right now, although I think someone may have given you the one that I have already. Like the first poster said, EXCELLENT lime in the opening. My girlfriends favorite fragrance and easily my best warm weather scent. Id pull the trigger now before having to worry about variation in the 2014 batch.

Yes I know fragrancenet is legit. Actually every bottle of creed I have is from them. The reason I was trolling ebay is because the seller was offering a 75ml for 89$. Which is about 20$ less than a fragrancenet tester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha u just have to wait, I waited a few weeks until the
    Price for a 2.5 bottle (not tester) dropped to $101.67

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosst View Post
    Haha u just have to wait, I waited a few weeks until the
    Price for a 2.5 bottle (not tester) dropped to $101.67

I got my new 4.0oz bottle (2013 batch) from FragranceShop for $133 delivered to the UK, win!
    What coach Rob says determines what I spray

Quote Originally Posted by jhericurls View Post
    I got my new 4.0oz bottle (2013 batch) from FragranceShop for $133 delivered to the UK, win!
    Nice!! Do u think royal water is worth the $115 for 4.0 oz now, or should I wait for something else to drop in price?

I have a 2014 batch of GIT that i bought from fragrancenet batch # A3214A01

To me it seems extremely green. Much greener than I remember it to be. it also seems to disappear after 2-3 hours. Anyone else have this batch or any 2014 batch for that matter? What are your experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosst View Post
    Nice!! Do u think royal water is worth the $115 for 4.0 oz now, or should I wait for something else to drop in price?
    Do you like Royal Water? I don't, so no matter how cheap it is I'm not picking it up. It could be 50 bucks but if I don't wear it, its 50 bucks wasted. No point buying stuff that is cheap, better off putting money towards something you want.
    What coach Rob says determines what I spray

Quote Originally Posted by jhericurls View Post
    Do you like Royal Water? I don't, so no matter how cheap it is I'm not picking it up. It could be 50 bucks but if I don't wear it, its 50 bucks wasted. No point buying stuff that is cheap, better off putting money towards something you want.
    That's a fine statement. I was thinking that would be dabbling into blind buying, but yeah, I might as well spend it on getting a new VIW, my bottle won't last me all summer for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ShaverX View Post
    I have a 2014 batch of GIT that i bought from fragrancenet batch # A3214A01

To me it seems extremely green. Much greener than I remember it to be. it also seems to disappear after 2-3 hours. Anyone else have this batch or any 2014 batch for that matter? What are your experiences?
    I got a 2013 batch and I ordered mine only about 3 weeks ago. My lot # is: a3213t01 for 4oz bottle of GIT

I also got a 4 oz bottle of Original Vetiver, the lot on that one is: A4012M01