Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Fragrance: Rihanna - Rebíl Fleur

From nstperfume.com:

Barbadian pop star Rihanna has launched her debut fragrance, Rebíl Fleur. The new scent for women was made under licensing arrangements with Parlux.

Daring, seductive and truly memorable, Rebīl Fleur is as much in tune with Barbados-born Rihannaís roots as it is with the glamour of her present life in New York City. Created by internationally renowned perfumers Caroline Sabas and Marypierre Julien, this fruity chypre is joyous yet intense, sophisticated yet marvelously surprising. Delicious fruits, red berries, purple plums and juicy, ripe peaches make a delicious first impression. The heart blossoms with a passionate melody of Hawaiian hibiscus flower, violet, tuberose and coconut water. A lingering base of vanilla, amber and musk becomes a sultry chorus, striking an unforgettable, emotional chord.

Rihanna Rebíl Fleur can be found now at Dillards, in 50 or 100 ml Eau de Parfum ($49/59).

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Fragrance: Rihanna - Rebíl Fleur

That was a clumsy name she chose! Her albums aren't selling that well any more, so she better hustle if she wants this to sell.

I would have expected something much spicier, animalistic from her...

Agreed on the name. Took a second take for me to figure out what the name was supposed to be lol I want to say "rebLUH fleur..."

At first I had problems with the name also.....Just had to take a little time! I sure hope the fragrance is better than the name.....The bottle looks nice.....I'm sure my Wife will not be interested.....Gary

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

It is a very strange name. Look for it soon at Marshalls/TJ Maxx.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Had a sample from a magazine. At first its pleasant, def get the coconut. very tropical/summer type frag

What is "reb'l"? Rebel? "Fleur" is in French. Shouldn't it be "fleur rebelle" or something?

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

The name sucks, and the bottle is tacky but the advert is really well done. I bet it stinks.
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.