Code of Conduct

Default I need....Mandarines, Tangerines or Clementines, (maximum 70 usd x 100 ml)

I want to buy something with mandarine, tangerine or clementine....All this fruits are near the same....I love it!

So aromatic and relaxing fruits....

Last month I tried Mandarine Basilic by Guerlain, was nice, but a little bit feminin....

I want something in good price....not so niche....

Thanks in advance,
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default Re: I need....Mandarines, Tangerines or Clementines, (maximum 70 usd x 100 ml)

Seigneur by Galimard

Default Re: I need....Mandarines, Tangerines or Clementines, (maximum 70 usd x 100 ml)

Christiane Celle Calypso - Tangerine pour Homme.

VERY long lasting and good sillage.

Post Thanks / Like

Miller Harris - Tangerine Verte is nice but a little above that price range
    Hermes - Eau d'Orange Verte is a good one in your price range
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Post Thanks / Like

What you are asking for, my friend, has a name.
    And that name is "Tuscan Soul" by Ferragamo
    I am in my third bottle already and have one as back up, that is much I like it.
    And it is not expensive at all.
    Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

For Clemantines check John Varvatos Artisan (or maybe a decant of Bond #9's Little Italy?)
    NEW STUFF FOR SALE - TOM FORD, Guerlain, Acqua Di Parma, Serge Lutens, Byredo, Diptyque, etc. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Post Thanks / Like

Another vote for Eau d'Orange Verte

Post Thanks / Like

Jack Black's JB has a nice tangerine note - kind of a lightweight but it's pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like

Tuscan Soul is indeed awesome. If you looking for just straight-on orange citrus you should seriously consider The Body Shop's "Satsuma".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blondex199667 View Post
    Tuscan Soul is indeed awesome. If you looking for just straight-on orange citrus you should seriously consider The Body Shop's "Satsuma".
    Yep, satsuma is an small mandarin with a whopper of a scent

Post Thanks / Like

You will probably like this one once you smell it:

http://www.beautyencounter.com/94106.html?search

Post Thanks / Like

Acqua di Parma Meditereaneo line is also very nice.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321 View Post
    Christiane Celle Calypso - Tangerine pour Homme.

VERY long lasting and good sillage.
    This one.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Thanks to all !

I need to try now....
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfumeCollector View Post
    What you are asking for, my friend, has a name.
    And that name is "Tuscan Soul" by Ferragamo
    I am in my third bottle already and have one as back up, that is much I like it.
    And it is not expensive at all.
    Good luck
    Thanks, I read your review, I will tried...Sounds good!

William Saroyan.