Code of Conduct

Default narciso rodriguez for him vs narciso rodriguez for him musc which has the best sillage

hey basenoters this my first post
    id just like to ask which of the narciso rodriguez for hims has the best sillage and longetivity edt or edp ?
    i kind of like the sound of the violet in the edt but id like the greater sillage since i have trouble getting a lot of my fragrances to project and last

Default Re: narciso rodriguez for him vs narciso rodriguez for him musc which has the best sillage

IMHO and experience.......both projects above average

Default Re: narciso rodriguez for him vs narciso rodriguez for him musc which has the best sillage

Wellcome Pimpin

I own both and the edt wins by far in both aspects
    my current top five (always in transition)

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    eau de gloire parfum d'empire
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garšons man 2

not sillage monsters anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by blackened View Post
    Wellcome Pimpin

I own both and the edt wins by far in both aspects
    cheers for the replys guys
    so blackened you think the edt is more powerfull? i always thought the edp versions were meant to be stronger with most fragrances what other diffrences between the 2 ?

yes It is , in this case the edt has character and works better than a regular edt and the edp changes the composition and offer you a different style of musk, fine , well blended with pink berry , but is not a usual edp in the sense of strong and sillage but a finest way of musk.The edt is bitter in the opening.
    my current top five (always in transition)

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    eau de gloire parfum d'empire
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garšons man 2

They are quite different anyway, you can own both if you don't know which to choose.

Narciso Rodriguez should think about offering new fragances with different names... the last release "Essence for Him Musc Edition" shares name with the female version, and it has a very similar box so in many stores sales attendants can't difference them... i don't know what marketing decision are behind this...

The 2 fragrances are quite different, and both are excellent. The EDT has better sillage, but both (EDT and EDP) have very good longevity.
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Both have adequate sillage IMO.

I just picked up the EDP a few weeks ago. The EDP is very, very different from the EDT. Honestly, I think the EDP is very feminine-- it's very floral and musky. Either it gives me a headache or everytime I wore it, I also just happened to have a headache. In a strange way, I like it though.

They both give off better than average sillage.

Sur la Plage

They both have above average sillage and longevity IMO. I personally prefer the EDP.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Im testing the EDP now (deciding if its FBW - great too since its on sale approx 35usd for a 50ml) but Im finding it a tad strong and thick, and I only sprayed once at the back of my hand. Love the EDT though.