Code of Conduct

Default Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur is Officially Discontinued!

Received this reply by mail yesterday:

Black Orchid Voile de Fleur got discontinued, or its just a rumor?

Daniel Ianegitz Vieira

2011/1/10 Client Services New York <csny@tomfordinternational.com>

Good morning Daniel,

Thank you. Yes, it was discontinued at the beginning of last year. =(

Best regards,

Memen Yonz

=(

I will backup it as much as i can... Its discontinued for a year from now!

Default Re: Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur is Officially Discontinued!

Well, you can never trust how long a flanker will last in the market. And it seems that Tom Ford is quite of repositioing his fragrances, discontinuing the ones that sell less. I always liked the original better than Voile de Fleur, but feel sorry for the ones that loved this frag.

*Holds bottle tightly so no one steals it*

Quote Originally Posted by claresauntie View Post
    *Holds bottle tightly so no one steals it*
    Better to be tightly enough!! =]

Let the hoarding begin...

Sur la Plage

I prefer the original , but still like this one also.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

What is the difference between the original and this flanker? I see the flanker version around still.

Looks like Voile the fleur is much lighter and flowery than Black Orchid EDP

Quote Originally Posted by calero View Post
    What is the difference between the original and this flanker? I see the flanker version around still.
    The word has been out since long that VdF has been discontinued. However I don't quite understand why is it so readily available on ebay and that too at a very low price. There has been a surge in Black Orchid VdF listings there.

VdF is more floral & less intense than Black Orchid edp. You can call it as a slightly lighter version of the edp, with some more florals thrown in.

Regular Black Orchid destroys this one in terms of sex appeal. Black Orchid literally makes 8's seem like downright edible 9's.

Blog Entries

Just got a large bottle recently, into the vault it goes.

So while BO is sexy, this one is elegant?

I own a Black Orchd, and hell yeah, its the most sensual thing in the whole world!

TMG

deleted