Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How do I renew my membership?

ok, so the year went by quickly! how do i renew my membership?

I still like y'all
    NEW STUFF FOR SALE - TOM FORD, Guerlain, Acqua Di Parma, Serge Lutens, Byredo, Diptyque, etc. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How do I renew my membership?

anyone?

under settings and subscriptions all i see is the BN's plus... is there still just the 'upgrade package'?
    NEW STUFF FOR SALE - TOM FORD, Guerlain, Acqua Di Parma, Serge Lutens, Byredo, Diptyque, etc. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My BN Plus membership renewed automatically exactly one year to the day after I joined. But wait, I don't see BN Plus for you, so what is it you need to renew?

Post Thanks / Like

I have a "upgrade package" officially... so basically it's just increased storage space and some other random stuff.
    Does that package still exist?

I'm happy for it to renew for another year but I don't know if it will do it automatically? (I just don't want to find suddenly my account is gone. )

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don't know! I've looked around to see if I could find information but I don't see the answer. You may wish to email Grant and ask.