Code of Conduct

Question Cristobal pour Homme - Cristobal pour Homme Cologne dŽOrient...confusion...help please !

I saw this recently and asked the shop to save me a bottle.I thought it was a special edition/limited edition, because of the words "cologne dŽOrient" on the bottle. I canŽt find it listed on any of the perfume websites. I am now confused because eg., on fragrantica they show a photo of the bottle marked Cologne dŽOrient, but it is listed as just Cristobal pour Homme. However I am sure I have also seen photos of bottles that donŽt have the words Cologne dŽOrient written on them. Are there/were there two versions of this fragrance released or is this one and the same thing ???
    Holiday accommodation, (central apartments in Berlin and south of France) offered in exchange for fragrances. Please pm me.

Default Re: Cristobal pour Homme - Cristobal pour Homme Cologne dŽOrient...confusion...help please !

They are the same.....I have both.....One is a 3.3 oz. spray version.....and the other is a 6.6 oz. splash version.....Exact same fragrance.....Thanks for bringing this up.....This will be my Sotd tomorrow!!! This scent rocks!!!
    Gary

Default Re: Cristobal pour Homme - Cristobal pour Homme Cologne dŽOrient...confusion...help please !

Thanks for solving the mystery for me !!
    Holiday accommodation, (central apartments in Berlin and south of France) offered in exchange for fragrances. Please pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    Thanks for solving the mystery for me !!
    same here.thanks