Code of Conduct

Default I need help finding a specific cologne... I've looked everywhere and can't find it.

I've worn two main colognes all my [short] life. Kenneth Cole: Black and another that I can't remember the name or who it was by, but is very important to me. It was my first serious, "expensive" cologne before I switched to Black about 5+ years ago... and it has a lot of good memories attached to it with a girl I loved.

Anyway, when things went south and we lost contact, I lost this cologne with her (she had it)... and now that I'm trying to find it, I can't.

All I remember was that it was a light blue color and the bottle was shaped odd for being a man's cologne. It wasn't square. More like Basenote's logo, but upside down. It was bigger on the bottom and got smaller towards the top, like a vase. And I seem to remember it being pronounced (not spelled) Blue but I could be completely wrong... it was along time ago.

Anyways again, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me find it, I'll be seeing the girl again next month and I'd love to be wearing that cologne... for memories sake if nothing else.

P.S. It may be discontinued, I don't know?

Default Re: I need help finding a specific cologne... I've looked everywhere and can't find it.

I spoke too soon, I found it . I'm pretty sure it was Hei by Alfred Sung... I'll just have to smell a sample to be sure.

Thanks anyway.

Default Re: I need help finding a specific cologne... I've looked everywhere and can't find it.

Good for you! Hope it's as nice as you remember it.