Code of Conduct

Default Noooooo!!!! She likes Cool Waters!!! lol

Hey guys. Wow! So last night I was chatting with this young lady that I am absolutely smitten with, and we got to talking about fragrances. So she tells me that she really likes Cool Waters.
    Cool Waters?!!!!! I HATE Cool Waters! lol I grew up smelling it on my dad, and I never liked it! lol He still has a bottle, but doesn't wear it as much as the Dolce & Gabbana ph that I introduced him to.

So I applied a little bit on my hand today, and it didn't smell that bad on me. Truthfully, the last few times I've tried it, I have each time found it more appealing than the prior try (but still can't say that I LIKE it). It seems to dry down to a kinda minty almost potpourri-like fragrance. Not too bad. I am actually over here considering wearing it every now and then, just for her, lol. Ain't that sad? lol

But seriously, wearing fragrances isn't just about smelling good, but it can actually influence your mood and confidence, and I don't know if this one quite does this for me. So, I doubt I will wear this, even if it's just to impress sista girl. lol I'll just have to give her some new fragrances to fall in love with. lol Wait till she start noticing this Reflection on me!

Default Re: Noooooo!!!! She likes Cool Waters!!! lol

Wear it if she likes it. Why not? The thing is with many people - women and men - scents they may associate with a past love have a lot of power.

It's an inexpensive CVS kind of scent, but one of the loves of my life wore Elizabeth Taylor's Passion. (Still does). I'll always perk up when I smell that one.

Ehhhhh...I dunno man. lol I am CONSIDERING it, but...I dunno. I feel like I have so many better fragrances, I couldn't possibly do the CW. I mean...I dunno. I may have to build myself up to wearing it, like wearing it a few days in a row to get accustomed to it before I wear it in here presence.

Use the money you've saved by buying Cool Water and use it on a good date at a good restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Larwiz View Post
    Ehhhhh...I dunno man. lol I am CONSIDERING it, but...I dunno. I feel like I have so many better fragrances, I couldn't possibly do the CW. I mean...I dunno. I may have to build myself up to wearing it, like wearing it a few days in a row to get accustomed to it before I wear it in here presence.
    I hear ya. All us 'fume heads are that way. I dated a woman who ONLY liked Issey.

It's cheap, and it works so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    Wear it if she likes it. Why not? The thing is with many people - women and men - scents they may associate with a past love have a lot of power.

For once, I TOTALLY disagree with StylinLA. IMO, you do NOT want to have her associate you with some other guy(s) in her past via Cool Water. It's much less likely she will associate you two on a "dirty sex" level and more the negative stuff "he cheated on me = I can't trust you" or "I'm still not totally over him so let's take it REAL slow sexually - but good news! We can still go out to dinner every night!"

I say be your own man! Wear what you want. Now that said, if you knew she absolutely hated something, I wouldn't wear that and make her suffer. That won't get you anywhere either!

Dump her! No, just kidding Larwiz! This is what makes fragrance so amazing - the power it possesses to induce memories. Last Christmas I was talking to my sister-in-law about mens fragrances and let her sample some of my niches. After her testing Serge Lutens, Creed, Amouage, Nasomatto and several more she asked me if I owned L'eau de Issey Miyake (I feel your pain StylinLA). I asked her why and she went on and on about how it's the best fragrance EVER for men because every guy she knew in college wore it! If my lady wanted me to wear a fragrance that I hated I'd oblige her. However, I would not compromise if she wanted me to wear that one scent all the time (I simply cannot imagine wearing ONE fragrance - that would drive me insane). Every time a friend tells me they only wear one fragrance and can't understand why I own so many I ask them if they wear the same jeans and shirt everyday!
    Last edited by acjigga; 23rd January 2011 at 08:45 PM.
    "Smell with your nose, not your ears."

ACJIGGA'S FAVORITES - Xerjoff Nio, Xerjoff 1861, Profumum Roma Acqua Viva, Neil Morris for Takashimaya, Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme EDP, Comme des Garcons Kyoto, Lattafa Ameer Al-Oudh EDP, Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Oud & Slumberhouse Jeke

DeepSilence

Truthfully, the last few times I've tried it, I have each time found it more appealing than the prior try (but still can't say that I LIKE it). It seems to dry down to a kinda minty almost potpourri-like fragrance. Not too bad. I am actually over here considering wearing it every now and then, just for her, lol. Ain't that sad? lol
    You are trying to like it. Don't excruciate yourself (just joking)
    I don't like it too. But it's wearable if i try.
    Wear whatever she likes, If you think she is sensitive about this case. It's not a big deal. Probably she is worth for a bit devotion.
    Last edited by DeepSilence; 23rd January 2011 at 07:30 PM.

Just buy GIT and both of you will be happy.

She will still smell Cool Water and you will have CREED. And if it is CREED it must be great
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Aventus
    4. Creed Millesime Imperial
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

"Cool Waters" It actually sounds good in the plural. I wore "Cool Waters" during part of the 90's and still have some vintage juice.

We don't know who or what she associates with Cool Water, do we? That would be interesting to ask.
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Wear it if she likes it. Why not?
    Agree

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Ineke Derring Do is a niche copy of Cool Waters, maybe a little better (updated). So you can give her what she wants, and still live with yourself.

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄««««« Çlïck ít ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

Womens are more important than fragrances..

If it's one of her male relatives, or close friend who wears Cool Water that is a good thing, but if it's a past guy...you better find another frag she likes so if there is a next boyfriend she will be asking if he has your frag.

Larwiz, but how does she feel about Havana Vanille and Ambre Narguille?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe she just hasn't smelled that many different frags. But wear Cool Water if she likes it, nothing wrong with that.

Great thread!

Of course we don't know why she likes Cool Water. It might be that she smelled it from a bottle on a brother's/uncle's/friend's dresser (who doesn't check out dresser bottles when friends close enough to us are open to it) or even from smelling it at a fragrance counter once. So maybe it isn't a previous boyfriend issue.

But otherwise Larwiz, what a great reason to become familiar with a scent and even be struck by how it isn't as bad as you'd thought? Sounds like a rich experience of plus and minus with a fragrance and how that makes our smell-thoughts deeper.

With a pretty girl at the end of it I don't see any disadvantage involved.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Oh yeah, and if she hangs out with Larwiz she's going to get skooled in fragrances.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of One View Post
    For once, I TOTALLY disagree with StylinLA. IMO, you do NOT want to have her associate you with some other guy(s) in her past via Cool Water.
    Long term, of course not. I agree with you. Short term. why not?

Hey guys. Wow! So last night I was chatting with this young lady that I am absolutely smitten with, and we got to talking about fragrances. So she tells me that she really likes Cool Waters.
    Cool Waters?!!!!! I HATE Cool Waters! lol I grew up smelling it on my dad, and I never liked it! lol He still has a bottle, but doesn't wear it as much as the Dolce & Gabbana ph that I introduced him to.

So I applied a little bit on my hand today, and it didn't smell that bad on me. Truthfully, the last few times I've tried it, I have each time found it more appealing than the prior try (but still can't say that I LIKE it). It seems to dry down to a kinda minty almost potpourri-like fragrance. Not too bad. I am actually over here considering wearing it every now and then, just for her, lol. Ain't that sad? lol

But seriously, wearing fragrances isn't just about smelling good, but it can actually influence your mood and confidence, and I don't know if this one quite does this for me. So, I doubt I will wear this, even if it's just to impress sista girl. lol I'll just have to give her some new fragrances to fall in love with. lol Wait till she start noticing this Reflection on me!
    LoL Im lucky as my girl has a niche-y nose like me She absolutely hates these kind of stuff
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

I think Cool Water is fine.....and you can save money!
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basenotes Plus

Larwiz, was the fragrance chat with your smittee initiated by you? You post didn't say. If so, relax, and wear all your favorite fragrances. I think the object of your desires was just contributing to the conversation and adding that she also knew something about frags. She was not saying you are doomed unless you wear Cool Water.

I like the last line of your post! Stick with that attitude to impress and win fair maiden (sista girl)
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

could be worse

still, eff Cool Waters. eff Cool Waters I say. make her remember you for you, and she will learn to love Reflection Man (or whatever you decide to wear )

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer81 View Post

She will still smell Cool Water and you will have CREED. And if it is CREED it must be great
    That's just about what I was going to say, but the dreamer dude beat me to it

I hear ya. All us 'fume heads are that way. I dated a woman who ONLY liked Issey.
    Wow! Lol So is that what you mostly wore around her?

Quote Originally Posted by Force of One View Post
    I say be your own man! Wear what you want. Now that said, if you knew she absolutely hated something, I wouldn't wear that and make her suffer. That won't get you anywhere either!
    Ofcourse. What I didn't mention is...I haven't tried a whole lot of women's fragrances, but the one fragrance for women that I think smells awesome is Dior Addict. So I ask her what she wears, and she pulled some kinda spray outta her bag. So I ask her if she's ever heard of Dior Addict. Do you know she said she owns it!!! I almost proposed to her right then and there! LOL

dude, pussy>cologne.

/thread

;-)
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Pussy is easy to come by, a great fragrance not so much.

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄««««« Çlïck ít ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

Touche!
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Quote Originally Posted by acjigga View Post
    Dump her! No, just kidding Larwiz! This is what makes fragrance so amazing - the power it possesses to induce memories. Last Christmas I was talking to my sister-in-law about mens fragrances and let her sample some of my niches. After her testing Serge Lutens, Creed, Amouage, Nasomatto and several more she asked me if I owned L'eau de Issey Miyake (I feel your pain StylinLA). I asked her why and she went on and on about how it's the best fragrance EVER for men because every guy she knew in college wore it! If my lady wanted me to wear a fragrance that I hated I'd oblige her. However, I would not compromise if she wanted me to wear that one scent all the time (I simply cannot imagine wearing ONE fragrance - that would drive me insane). Every time a friend tells me they only wear one fragrance and can't understand why I own so many I ask them if they wear the same jeans and shirt everyday!
    lol@ dump her. lol So you would wear it occassionally, but not all the time? Interesting. I really don't like the idea of wearing a fragrance that I don't love, but...if it puts me in a better light, then...maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepSilence View Post
    You are trying to like it. Don't excruciate yourself (just joking)
    I don't like it too. But it's wearable if i try.
    Wear whatever she likes, If you think she is sensitive about this case. It's not a big deal. Probably she is worth for a bit devotion.
    Funny thing is...I already kind've confessed that I hate CW, so if I start wearing it now, she might notive and think I'm trying too hard...?

straight up - if you don't like it don't wear it. It would be one thing if it was a special occassion after you had been dating a while and she asked you to wear something. But if you start selling your sac out now, she will sense that and try to put your balls in a jar by her bed!

Larwiz, I say you stay by your position like a man and tell her "I'm sorry sweetie that the young boys you used to date liked that Mickey Mouse shit, but your with a REAL MAN now.....and we wear Stetson!" (or whatever you choose).

Not only will you gain her respect and admiration and set the tone for the relationship, more importantly, you will have the respect of your Basenotes brethern. And at the end of the day, isn't THAT what's most important?

I was actually thinking that if she likes CW, she would probably love GIT. Thing is, GIT didn't do it for me either, last time I tried it. Man, I feel like if she was just more exposed to better fragrances, then she would appreciate fragrances other than CW. I don't see anyone not liking my Gucci Pour Homme 2, for example. Or my Hermessence Ambre Narguile. And when I actually get a bottle of Reflection...c'mon! She's gotta appreciate those!

Funny thing is...I already kind've confessed that I hate CW, so if I start wearing it now, she might notive and think I'm trying too hard...?
    Then straight up don't wear it. Simple. In the end the frag isn't what's going to get the girl.

I say if she likes it and you don't mind wearing it, wear it. What's the downside? Your legitimacy as a scent enthusiast? Don't worry, we won't judge you.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

To all that were asking: I don't know who in her life was wearing CW, but I will be sure to ask her at some point. She said she first smelled it, she kept sniffing the card, so I'm guessing she first (or only) smelled it at the store or something.

Cello: I don't know what she thinks about HV and AN, but I don't see anyone disliking either of them. I will most likely see her on Friday at church, unless I'm lucky enough to secure a mid-week date. If I am, I am considering AN as a possible wear. THe rest of my Reflection sample is an option, as is my Gucci Pour Homme 2 and my Cartier Declaration Cologne.

Ohmy: You're a lucky guy!

Knit: I started the convo. I asked her if she was into fragrances, and she said she wears a few frags. She pulled some kinda sugar cookie-like fragrance bottle out of her purse, and said she wears that quite a bit. Then I asked her if she was familiar with Dior Addict. She said she owned it. I was ready to propose right then and there! lol I love Dior Addict. I don't wear it, but I think it is awesome, and I spread the Dior Addict gospel to like all the women I work with and all the women in my family, lol. Now what will be interesting to me is if she wears the Addict on Friday, when we'll see each other next. If she wears that, then I'll know for a fact that she's trying to impress me.
    But anyways, then unsolicited, she's like "you know what cologne I really really like? Cool Waters." She said a bunch of "ohmyGods", lol, and said she really likes it. DISAPPOINTED!!! lol SHe said she likes D&G The One as well, which I actually like too.
    Last edited by Larwiz; 24th January 2011 at 01:36 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by LiveJazz View Post
    I say if she likes it and you don't mind wearing it, wear it. What's the downside? Your legitimacy as a scent enthusiast? Don't worry, we won't judge you.
    Lol! Maybe one day I'll throw it on, who knows. But my theory is, if she was exposed to better frags, she would appreciate them as well. So, I'ma just trust my starting lineup...

Let her go man . . . . you can't save her - she'll always revert back to what she knows.

Do you wear fragrance for yourself or for others? Its like the women who spend all that money on designer handbags and shoes -- is it to impress others or because it makes them happy?

It would be good to research why she likes that frag so much and what it means to her. A good parallel to draw would be when you get married and have kids - do you start new family traditions and celebrate the holidays at your house - where you are the man of the family? Or do you go back to your parent's traditions where you are the boy/son of the house? Think of your new frags as the new traditions for the future.

Another parallel, as a DJ I get requests for Britney, Gaga and Ke$ha - not because they are best dance records - but because those are the songs that they know. Sometimes its my job to expose them to other dance songs to expand their mind to new experience. If Cool Water is a Britney record, maybe a Serge Luten or Tom Ford Private Blend is that cool deadmau5 track that really rocks the place.

Though its always good to keep in mind - just like we don't always dont realize what clothes make us look the best - we don't always realize what smells best on us.

If you have an extended wardrobe of frags - why dont you try a different one each time you see her. See how she reacts to each one and use that as a guide of where to go.

Just a few thoughts on the matter...

If you indulge her with the cool water, total potential p**y points, if she thinks you're doint it on her behalf. It shows you care, and women like that.

Also, and i'm in no way saying this describes you, but how many guys on here are looking for the fragrance that will help them get the ladies. You've already got the "in" on a chick you really like. A lot of guys would really envy you.

I just thought i'd throw out that i've never dated anyone who's given a real crap about my fragrances. About the most i'll ever get is a "you smell nice". Which is kinda a bummer, especially if i've been exposing them to stuff i think is amazing. but, i guess it gives creedance to this nonsense about women caring more about the man himself, one whom is clean and not generally reeking of BO. haha

So, I guess, either indulge her, or just wear what YOU like. In the end, YOU will make it happen. Not the Cool Water or Amouage

Just my 2 cents.

Larwiz, show her what ya got. By that, I mean your Amouage and Kilian. She won't care for Cool Waters anymore.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Lol! Thanx you guys. I've made up my mind. I'm wearing my wardrobe. No CW for me!

Yeah just wear whatever you have in your wardrobe and see how she reacts. It is very likely that she mentioned CW just because she doesnt know that many fragrances for men..
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Aventus
    4. Creed Millesime Imperial
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

Yeah just wear whatever you have in your wardrobe and see how she reacts. It is very likely that she mentioned CW just because she doesnt know that many fragrances for men..
    ...and she likes you because you're you and you say and do good things. Much more to you than a day's fragrance and all that.

Don’t buy CW. You’ll be totally uninteresting to her if you first ask what she likes and then follow that road. The question you should ask yourself is: What would a woman really be impressed by who likes CW? The answer is not CW. CW is yesterday to her. Be today, man!

Most women--as most men--only know what they see being peddled on shelves of department stores or in clothing boutiques. She'd probably like Fierce, too.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

at this point cw would be a bad move. she might be putting up a hoop just to see if you'll jump through it. if you start jumping through hoops in the beginning she will not be attracted to that. show that you have a backbone and when she says things that might ruffle your feathers play it cool and react with as little emotion as possible. when you've been in a relationship awhile its different but if you're still courting play it cool man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixon Cider View Post
    at this point cw would be a bad move. she might be putting up a hoop just to see if you'll jump through it. if you start jumping through hoops in the beginning she will not be attracted to that. show that you have a backbone and when she says things that might ruffle your feathers play it cool and react with as little emotion as possible. when you've been in a relationship awhile its different but if you're still courting play it cool man.

I came in here to pretty much say this. DO NOT WEAR COOL WATER. no because you dont like it, but because she just told you that she likes it. If she smells it on you, then she'll think your way to into her, and even u are, u dont want to show her that youll do anything to impress her. Just do you, spray that reflection man

Quote Originally Posted by Dixon Cider View Post
    Hey man...I appreciate the advice, and I have decided not to wear CW. It's just not my style, and I think I have other frags that she will appreciate.

Funny thread.
    This reminds me, my girlfriend said she loves Issey. She was then really pleased to learn that I owned a bottle and implicitly suggested I wear it. I suggested that I might. Anyway, couple of weeks later and I decided to give the bottle away lol I never did wear it with her haha

I told her I got rid of it she was like "oh..." disappointed. I wore Reflection the next time we met and that went down well. Funny thing is I don't like Reflection all that much either lol It's not boding well is it? I'm sure we'll agree on something down the line...at least i hope!

Fly honeys love Cool Waters, we know that for sure.

Seriously, so many times, so many women told me:” You know what’s the best scent for men ever created? Cool Water/Joop!Homme/Le Male”. (They say that somehow euphorically and it sounds pretty annoying, to be honest.) When I was in a good mood I usually said:”Ummm… OK”, and when I was not: “A-ha, OK, and how many scents for men have you tried in your life? 5? 10?” Of course, it is possible that she tried a thousand of men’s scents and that her favourite is Cool Water/Joop!Homme/Le Male, but… In my experience, women, that are the real fragrance lovers, never use term “the best”. They simply say:” My favourite fragrances for men are Caron pour un Homme and Habit Rouge”. And, that’s it.
    Larwiz, just give an opportunity to that girl to smell some other fragrances; give her a chance to tell her best friend, after your meeting at church on Friday – I smelt a fantastic scent today on one guy I recently met. He told me that the scent’s name is Hermèssence Ambre Narguilé.
    “As if everyone, all over the world, had his daily visually artistic task; the task of being an image for others.” Peter Handke

I wouldn't wear something I don't like because a girl like it. For one it probably reminds her of someone else in her past, and you don't want to be associated with someone else do you? Also, if you wear it for her this early in your "relationship", you're trying too hard to impress her, especially considering she told you she loves it.

You're into fragrance and you should have principles when it comes to what you were. That's just my take on things, for example my girlfriend loved Amber Extreme, and while I'm an Amber fan, I refuse to wear watered down amber oil. I love Ambre Precieux on the other hand which she wasn't a big fan of, now she associates that smell with me and loves it

She just needs training. It could be worse, at least she's not wearing Twirl or Britney Spears. She probably just doesn't know that much beyond what her dad wears.

As already stated, try on Green Irish Tweed or Chez Bond as an alternative and see what she thinks. Chances are she's never had the opportunity to smell "the real thing" and will enjoy those even more. As a former Cool Water owner/wearer, once I tried GIT out, Cool Water began smelling very synthetic like a chemical spill knock-off.

Quote Originally Posted by SoGent View Post
    Let her go man . . . . you can't save her - she'll always revert back to what she knows.
    Oh lord! My ex-wife wore Gap Dream as her first scent way back from high school and never even pretended to be remotely interested in expanding. Then again, it did make gift buying somewhat easier...

It's a masterpiece. Cheap and common, yes, but hey, if it gets the job done....

Peevish_yolk, good point. I think most people are just underexposed, and once they are more exposed, they will appreciate a wider variety of fragrances.

Evoke & Firehorse, I agree!
    To Shaheen: I've tried GIT a few times, and hae yet to be impressed by it. Chez Bond is up soon for a sample though. What I have considered were the CW flankers. One of the summer editions...I think it's the 2008 version, is always at Marshalls. I tried it once, and found it nice enough. I gotta try it again for further consideration...

Regarding CW flankers, keep in mind many of these smell nothing like the original. For example, CW Game is a fruity fragrance with similar top notes to KC Reaction, and a dirty patchouli base. CW Deep is a peppery aquatic with (IMO) a nasty synthetic cactus note.
    Last edited by Shaheen; 25th January 2011 at 10:02 PM.

I refuse to wear a fragrance to please somebody else's tastes unless they are concurring with mine.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.