Code of Conduct

Default Chanel Allure Homme Sport or Azzaro Chrome? What is the best fragrance?

Which is the best for a teenager. Projection? Uniqueness? overall scent? what is the better fragrance

Default Re: Chanel Allure Homme Sport or Azzaro Chrome? What is the best fragrance?

For me: Chanel Allure Homme Sport

Default Re: Chanel Allure Homme Sport or Azzaro Chrome? What is the best fragrance?

Probably Chanel, although I think Chrome is the much better value.

Sur la Plage

I would not associate the word best with either one of them.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Both are great warm weather frags that get compliments from girls. Chrome projects and last longer imo and is more fresh has a metallic vibe to it. Allure homme sport is more citrus. Both are great tho so goto your local macys or dept store and give them a test to see which you like better

Chrome is better.

Also try Dior Homme

Allure homme sport, great projection, not unique but a compliment getter
    Chrome smell cheap to me

I think Chrome Azzaro is probably the best choice for you. I think Chanel Allure Sport is the better fragracne, however being a teenager Chrome is a better value. Now if money is no object to you, then I'd totally recommend going with Chanel Allure Sport.
    Reviews geared for the younger crowd: www.thecolognereview.com

Currently hosting bottle splits of Bond No. 9 Bleecker St, and Creed Selection Verte ///PM details

Chrome is better value, but do yourself a favor and buy either Cool Water or Hugo. Both are much better fragrances than Chrome

Allure Homme Sport gets my vote here. Gets me lots of compliments from the ladies.

Gettem Both

Sorry I had to post this.
    Last edited by Dante10; 22nd January 2011 at 03:47 AM.

Chrome is a great summer fragrance, whereas Allure Homme Sport works well year-round. I would get the Allure Homme Sport.

Chanel Allure Homme Sport

Allure Sport would be my choice between this two!

Allure Homme Sport. A good choice for a teen. BTW, this one stands out amongst 'sport' fragrances.

Chanel AHS

Go with the Allure Homme Sport.

Chanel Allure Homme Sport
    "Nothing breaks up a team faster than.. Herpes"

-- Top --
    (1) Guerlain Tonka Imperiale (2) Creed Millesime Imperial
    (3) Creed Silver Mountain Water (4) Creed Aventus
    (5) Creed Green Irish Tweed (6) Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt
    (7) Amouage Reflection Man

Definitely Chanel Allure Homme Sport on every level. It's a very fine casual scent.

Allure Sport is much better! Chrome has an awful metallic note to me

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I would not associate the word best with either one of them.
    That made me chuckle.

Both are in the same world, but I think the Allure sport is better.....Ahhhhh, try Allure Edition Blanche.
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Yeah, what he said. Chanel AEB is light years better than the both of them.

No competition here...Chanel Allure Homme Sport is one of the best summer fragrance...a quality cologne