Code of Conduct

Default Signature size limits

Its been noted that some members signatures are getting a bit long. They need to be no bigger than this black thing here:

We will be adding some functionality to automatically limit sig size next week, but please adjust yours prior to then to ensure it says everything you want it too. Please also read the rules about sigs here:

Blog Entries

Default Re: Signature size limits

Much appreciated, it's got to the point where pixel-by-pixel, signatures take up more space in a thread than the thread's content. 75 pixels is reasonable.
    Twitter - @DanielTharp
    DanielTharp.com has additional reviews and commentary.
    Always be content with what you have, never be content with what you are.

That sounds reasonable to me. (hmm. Will have to check mine...) Smaller type sizes will work fine and allow one ever-growing link to fit should it run over one more line!
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/38140"][B]Actias luna's fragrance reviews[/B][/URL] | Now blogging with [i]AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty[/i] at [URL="http://aromierotici.blogspot.com/"][B]Il Mondo di Odore[/B][/URL] [URL="http://www.ebsqart.com/Artist/Kathleen-Harper/3794/Art-Portfolio/1/"]
    [B]Art[/B]: Actias luna's other hobby[/URL] - along with some impromptu [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/threads/268480-Why-Mouchoir-de-Monsieur-Act-III-Resumed"]"performance writing"[/URL] here on Basenotes!

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Finally! Thanks Grant.
    Last edited by kbe; 23rd January 2011 at 01:01 AM.
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

Basenotes Institution

Thanks Grant !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

DeepSilence

Thank you very much. Some signatures seem ladder, those don't finish .

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    Finally! Thanks Grant.
    Loving your literal interpretation of the signature!

Good idea, the self promotion was getting out of hand.

Good work Grant, and I like Kbe's sig too.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

I'm so on board with this one... although obviously it's a negative for mine
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Its a good idea, for sure. I've even put one person on ignore because of the size of their signature ( although it wasn't just the size that made me want to put that person and their "signature" on ignore).
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Glad to hear it. Those long sigs are tiresome when scrolling basenotes on a tiny screen, such as tapatalk on an iPhone for example, and the sig goes on and on and on and... plus you've read it 100 times before.

lol MY BAD! hahaha fixing it now