Code of Conduct

Default Fragrance Directory - Rating, Longevity and count of "I own" in the wardrobes

2 Suggestions for the fragrance directory:

1- A 5 stars Rating, and a 5 stars Longevity for each review, exactly as the feature in the wardrobe.
    So each review can show the individual results, and the fragrance can show the average results.
    Ex: when i want to do a blind buy of a long-lasting fragrance, if a fragrance has 50+ reviews and the longevity is 4* or more, for sure its a long-laster!

2- The count of "I own" in the wardrobes, to each fragrance, showing in the directory.

I think its good tools, even more for the non-registered users.

What do you think my friends? And you Grant?
    Last edited by d4N13L; 24th January 2011 at 10:48 AM.

Default Re: Fragrance Directory - Rating, Longevity and count of "I own" in the wardrobes

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    2 Suggestions for the fragrance directory:

1- A 5 stars Rating, and a 5 stars Longevity for each review, exactly as the feature in the wardrobe.
    So each review can show the individual results, and the fragrance can show the average results.
    Ex: when i want to do a blind buy of a long-lasting fragrance, if a fragrance has 50+ reviews and the longevity is 4* or more, for sure its a long-laster!

2- The count of "I own" in the wardrobes, to each fragrance, showing in the directory.

I think its good tools, even more for the non-registered users.

What do you think my friends? And you Grant?
    Showing this sort of info is on the to-do list, so expect it at some point in the future
    cheers for the suggestion

Default Re: Fragrance Directory - Rating, Longevity and count of "I own" in the wardrobes

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Showing this sort of info is on the to-do list, so expect it at some point in the future
    cheers for the suggestion
    Thanks Grant.

I think some selects will solve the issue!
    LOL, i work with IT too.

Oh I do love a good select!