Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default SotD Top Five list

I searched and searched and could not find any posts about this so I do apologise if this topic has been hashed and re-hashed.

I noticed today that my Top Five list (when posting the SotD) has changed to my Top Ten without having it's title changed on the page.

Like so:

I'm wondering if I missed a memo or something ... xD

Anyway, I love this and have always wondered what was just underneath my top five and have often wished it was a top ten. I hope that this is not just a bug on my end.

Is this a permanent extention of the list?

Cheers!
    He isn't poor because he lacks money but because everything he wants is unobtainable ...

My name is KaL - EL - EL - L - L - L ! D:

Default Re: SotD Top Five list

Yes, I'm going to keep it, I'll change the title!

My list shows only one scent. Why is that?
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar

Mine shows 7!!!

Blog Entries

Awesome! Thanks Grant!

Really weird about the one scent tigrushka. o_O

Seven is weird too Duc but not quite as weird as one ... xD
    He isn't poor because he lacks money but because everything he wants is unobtainable ...

And mine is still only showing five ...I suppose that's better than one, but I want ten too!
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Bump bump.

I hate to complain, but my "top five" has only been showing my top two for the past several months. I realize that this isn't urgent, but it's annoying since we can't sort our wardrobes by number of times worn. This information is useful to me - it's the primary reasons I like to record my sotd - but my top two aren't likely to change very often.

I'm becoming discouraged and feeling inclined to just ignore this function until it's working properly ...but I really like this function! Please, if it's not too much trouble, can someone with answers, access and skills have a look at it, maybe give it a good kick?

Thank you!!
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Hear hear. I had a top 5, then Top 2, and now only Top 1. A Top 10 would be very nice.

Blog Entries

l would love a top ten, too!

Mine has never shown more than two, why is this??

l have asked about this before, but never got an answer. l know Grant has plenty to keep him busy, but it does seem strange that some folks get a top ten & not others.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

I'm just going to give this a little bump to keep it current.

With many advance thanks to Grant (and any other Powers That Be,) may we please have a top five, if not a top ten? The ability to sort our wardrobes by "most worn" would be wonderful too, but I don't want to appear greedy!

I now get a top 3. I used to get a top 5, but I've never had a top 10. That would be cool!
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

It's been another week, so here's another little bump.

I'm really not trying to be a nag, but I'm not ready to give up on this cool but defective feature yet.

Bump.

And here's another bump.

Bump ...although with how slowly the pages are loading (when they load at all) being a bigger issue at the moment, I suppose I can expect the "Top Five" (and we all seem to agree that ten would be awesome!) to take a backseat.

Still, this feature has never worked correctly and it deserves some sort of attention.

Here, I will help with the bumps. This function would be really niffty, but it doesn't seem to work. Top 5, top 10. Could this please be looked at so that it funtions properly? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    Here, I will help with the bumps. This function would be really niffty, but it doesn't seem to work. Top 5, top 10. Could this please be looked at so that it funtions properly? Thank you.
    Yeah, bump!

Hee! Thanks cello! We'll get our Top Ten yet!

Things seem to be getting done around here lately, so I thought the timing might be right for a bump!

How about it Grant, or any other powerful and benevolent wizard? May we have a functional Top Five, or dare I ask, a Top Ten? Pretty please?

Bump....sigh.

Is this even a possibility, or am I just flogging a dead horse? Would someone please be gracious enough to leave a brief response, at least? If for any reason it simply can't or won't be done, just let me know and I'll stop asking.

Thanks again.

Blog Entries

Hey Evangeline!

I've always wondered if it's your browser - probably not but it might be worth checking.
    I use firefox 10.0.2, have cookies enabled and ads blocked.
    I have had a top ten list since it was implemented so, you never know.
    I hope this does help ...

Blog Entries

lt's not just Evangeline; l have only ever had 2 frags listed in my "top 5", & l'm using all the same features as you.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Thanks Kal, but teardrop's already said it, I have the same set-up so that must not be it ...and even though this is really your thread (I seem to have pinched it!) I really appreciate your response!

Blog Entries

Lol Evangeline - I've never thought about thread ownership! x]
    Just means I get the responses in email is all.

I'm sorry this is happening to you and sorry that the solution has been so impossible thus far ...
    I was quietly hoping for a miracle (and of course the subsequent outpouring of praise *bows*) that it was something as silly as what I mentioned.

It seems like such a weird problem ... x[

Everything he wants is unobtainable ...

Anyway, thanks for the bump, Mr. Scofield.

Hi there - it's me!

Just thought I'd bump this since (the great and powerful) Grant seems to have his handy tool-belt on these days! Any chance of having our Top-Five fixed...um, and changed to a Top-Ten?

As always, your efforts are sincerely appreciated - thank you!

Blog Entries

l too am still waiting & hoping for this feature to be fixed, pretty pretty please??

Bump.

I think we've been very patient waiting for any sort of reply to this, and having it ignored for so long can only be deliberate.

Honestly Grant, wth??