Code of Conduct

Thread: versace dreamer

Default versace dreamer

I just have to say this frag is amazing
    i love this stuff from start to finish
    bought another bottle recently and i think its gone back to my number one over allure
    this stuff makes me wanna eat myself when im wearing it it smells so delicious
    not sure which notes it is i like so much maybe a combo of the iris and the tobacco but damn its lovely and i cant think of anything else that smells like it
    if there is id like to try it?

Blog Entries

Default Re: versace dreamer

Good for you! I had a bottle, actually do like it but didnt use it all that often and ended up selling it. I dont miss it to be honest.

Depends on what part of it you like best.

For the tobacco : Feuilles de Tabac by miller harris or maybe Havana by Aramis.
    For the iris : Bois d'Iris by Van Cleef and Arpels or Dior Homme
    For the Cherry: I have no Idea what comes close to this sweet, sticky, cherry accord.
    Smellin good

WHile I don't think the smell similar, for some reason I think of Aramis Havana in the same breath. Maybe it's just the bombastic opening they both have.

Nothing like The Dreamer out there, it's a beauty, but if you liked Dreamer that much, get a sample of Chergui. It's not the same style, but think of Chergui as the godfather of The Dreamer, a sweet tobacco honeyed spicy scent.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Check out Dior Homme for a sweet iris. It's an amazing scent, I think if you like The Dreamer then chances are good you would like Dior Homme.

Quote Originally Posted by timaru View Post
    Good for you! I had a bottle, actually do like it but didnt use it all that often and ended up selling it. I dont miss it to be honest.

Depends on what part of it you like best.

For the tobacco : Feuilles de Tabac by miller harris or maybe Havana by Aramis.
    For the iris : Bois d'Iris by Van Cleef and Arpels or Dior Homme
    For the Cherry: I have no Idea what comes close to this sweet, sticky, cherry accord.
    i find it hard to pinpoint the notes i like with it i think probly the iris and tobacco whatever it is lasts pretty much all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing the Dragon View Post
    Check out Dior Homme for a sweet iris. It's an amazing scent, I think if you like The Dreamer then chances are good you would like Dior Homme.
    wow funnily enough i tried this in the store the other day with dior on one arm and 212 sexy on the other i did really love the smell of the dior but then the 212 was overpowering it so much i thought it might be a bit to subtle for me
    is the intense version as good but more powerfull

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by pimpin4rizeal View Post
    I just have to say this frag is amazing
    i love this stuff from start to finish
    bought another bottle recently and i think its gone back to my number one over allure
    this stuff makes me wanna eat myself when im wearing it it smells so delicious
    not sure which notes it is i like so much maybe a combo of the iris and the tobacco but damn its lovely and i cant think of anything else that smells like it
    if there is id like to try it?
    Boellis Panama 1924 is very similar to Dreamer. I used Dreamer for years and then found Panama 1924. I have to say that 1924 is a tad better, more natural, but it is a little pricy and very hard to get if your in the states, but I have purchased several btls so its not that it cant be found. It is a great cologn, more "Dressy" than Dreamer. It's close but I have to say 1924 by a nose.

Quote Originally Posted by buddym View Post
    Boellis Panama 1924 is very similar to Dreamer. I used Dreamer for years and then found Panama 1924. I have to say that 1924 is a tad better, more natural, but it is a little pricy and very hard to get if your in the states, but I have purchased several btls so its not that it cant be found. It is a great cologn, more "Dressy" than Dreamer. It's close but I have to say 1924 by a nose.
    Hmm, will be giving this one a look!
    The Dreamer from Versace: what does this scent have that is so alluring and enticing towards the opposite sex ?

Dreamer is an insect killer but only for a few seconds...then it becomes a masterpiece.