Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: versace dreamer

  1. #1

    Default versace dreamer

    I just have to say this frag is amazing
    i love this stuff from start to finish
    bought another bottle recently and i think its gone back to my number one over allure
    this stuff makes me wanna eat myself when im wearing it it smells so delicious
    not sure which notes it is i like so much maybe a combo of the iris and the tobacco but damn its lovely and i cant think of anything else that smells like it
    if there is id like to try it?

  2. #2
    timaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,482
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: versace dreamer

    Good for you! I had a bottle, actually do like it but didnt use it all that often and ended up selling it. I dont miss it to be honest.

    Depends on what part of it you like best.

    For the tobacco : Feuilles de Tabac by miller harris or maybe Havana by Aramis.
    For the iris : Bois d'Iris by Van Cleef and Arpels or Dior Homme
    For the Cherry: I have no Idea what comes close to this sweet, sticky, cherry accord.
    Smellin good

  3. #3

    Default Re: versace dreamer

    WHile I don't think the smell similar, for some reason I think of Aramis Havana in the same breath. Maybe it's just the bombastic opening they both have.

  4. #4

    Default Re: versace dreamer

    Nothing like The Dreamer out there, it's a beauty, but if you liked Dreamer that much, get a sample of Chergui. It's not the same style, but think of Chergui as the godfather of The Dreamer, a sweet tobacco honeyed spicy scent.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

  5. #5

    Default Re: versace dreamer

    Check out Dior Homme for a sweet iris. It's an amazing scent, I think if you like The Dreamer then chances are good you would like Dior Homme.

  6. #6

    Default Re: versace dreamer

    Quote Originally Posted by timaru View Post
    Good for you! I had a bottle, actually do like it but didnt use it all that often and ended up selling it. I dont miss it to be honest.

    Depends on what part of it you like best.

    For the tobacco : Feuilles de Tabac by miller harris or maybe Havana by Aramis.
    For the iris : Bois d'Iris by Van Cleef and Arpels or Dior Homme
    For the Cherry: I have no Idea what comes close to this sweet, sticky, cherry accord.
    i find it hard to pinpoint the notes i like with it i think probly the iris and tobacco whatever it is lasts pretty much all the way

  7. #7

    Default Re: versace dreamer

    Quote Originally Posted by Chasing the Dragon View Post
    Check out Dior Homme for a sweet iris. It's an amazing scent, I think if you like The Dreamer then chances are good you would like Dior Homme.
    wow funnily enough i tried this in the store the other day with dior on one arm and 212 sexy on the other i did really love the smell of the dior but then the 212 was overpowering it so much i thought it might be a bit to subtle for me
    is the intense version as good but more powerfull

  8. #8
    Basenotes Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: versace dreamer

    Quote Originally Posted by pimpin4rizeal View Post
    I just have to say this frag is amazing
    i love this stuff from start to finish
    bought another bottle recently and i think its gone back to my number one over allure
    this stuff makes me wanna eat myself when im wearing it it smells so delicious
    not sure which notes it is i like so much maybe a combo of the iris and the tobacco but damn its lovely and i cant think of anything else that smells like it
    if there is id like to try it?
    Boellis Panama 1924 is very similar to Dreamer. I used Dreamer for years and then found Panama 1924. I have to say that 1924 is a tad better, more natural, but it is a little pricy and very hard to get if your in the states, but I have purchased several btls so its not that it cant be found. It is a great cologn, more "Dressy" than Dreamer. It's close but I have to say 1924 by a nose.

  9. #9
    Super Member _Enigma_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    COSTA RICA
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: versace dreamer

    Quote Originally Posted by buddym View Post
    Boellis Panama 1924 is very similar to Dreamer. I used Dreamer for years and then found Panama 1924. I have to say that 1924 is a tad better, more natural, but it is a little pricy and very hard to get if your in the states, but I have purchased several btls so its not that it cant be found. It is a great cologn, more "Dressy" than Dreamer. It's close but I have to say 1924 by a nose.
    Hmm, will be giving this one a look!
    The Dreamer from Versace: what does this scent have that is so alluring and enticing towards the opposite sex ?

  10. #10
    Zgb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,400

    Default Re: versace dreamer

    Dreamer is an insect killer but only for a few seconds...then it becomes a masterpiece.

Similar Threads

  1. Versace: The Dreamer
    By Rashkae in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 8th February 2013, 10:49 PM
  2. versace: dreamer vs. man
    By portritch in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 31st May 2011, 06:46 PM
  3. versace dreamer
    By docjason in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 1st May 2006, 04:38 AM
  4. versace dreamer
    By in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st January 1970, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000