Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Monster by Lady Gaga - Smell of Blood and Semen - WTF!!!

According to this brazilian news
    http://oglobo.globo.com/cultura/mat/...-923618416.asp

The new Lady Gaga perfume, Monster, will smell blood + Semen. A personal request from Lady Gaga.

Monster Will be Launched in 2012.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

Default Re: Monster by Lady Gaga - Smell of Blood and Semen - WTF!!!

I think it will smell of a cheap publicity stunt.
    Currently wearing: Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

As much as I love Gaga, this sound like it would be a rip off of Secretions Magnifiques

Don't worry, it will be a fruity floral with a silly note pyramid.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Quote Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
    As much as I love Gaga, this sound like it would be a rip off of Secretions Magnifiques
    My thoughts exactly!

Sur la Plage

It may be what she wants, but her license is with Coty. So I do not think it will smell anything like this - which is a shame.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

You would think with her " artistic vision " she'd have a little more integrity

Blog Entries

Bet it smells like some Adidas fragrance with a metallic note

Pass on this.

Regardless, it would smell better than any Adidas anyway.
    (Anything smells better than any Adidas)

"Bad Romance" would be better, with notes of old rose water, crushed cherry chocolates and semen.
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Default Lady Gaga would have a hit if changed her fragrance from Monster to...

Lady Gaga has reportedly decided to name her new fragrance "Monster" with notes of blood and semen. If you were to advise her, what would you recommend she name her fragrance and what notes would you use. I suggest...

"Bad Romance" with notes of slightly old rose water, crushed cherry chocolates, semen, and charred bed linen.

Last edited by Rosehavn; 27th January 2011 at 08:39 PM.
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Default Re: Lady Gaga would have a hit if changed her fragrance from Monster to...

blueberry kisses
    pink sugar with blueberries

Default Re: Lady Gaga would have a hit if changed her fragrance from Monster to...

I would call it Telephone and advise Comme Des Garcons to help her develop it.
    I'm not your toy.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    but her license is with Coty.
    You sure it's not Kotex?

Blood and semen....what a disgusting fragrance that would be. Worse than Cool Water and A-men put together.
    RARE PERFUME DECANTS - FACEBOOK (closed group) - Hundreds of ultra rare extraits available, including Djedi and Nombre Noir.

Blog Entries

I agree, I can’t see Coty doing something half as daring as Secretions Magnifiques (not that SM is even remotely wearable). The last perfume that used sperm as an inspiration, 6Scents-Series3-No.4, wasn’t really that remarkable. However, Byredo’s recent M/Mink evokes the metallic inky smell of blood brilliantly with the use of that harsh aldehyde. It’s a rare and very gutsy move of them, but I doubt Coty will attempti anything this edgy.

Concur with JasonX.

This is really behind the times and no longer shocks.

The ELdO Secretions Magnifique has sperm and blood as notes.

The head of the house, Etienne Swardt, said it contains the French "four Ss": sueur, sperme, sang, saliva. (Sweat, sperm, blood and saliva.)

(yawn)
    "No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel

I will wait and see if this is as ground-breaking as it purports to be.

The general public will never buy something like Secretions Magnifique. The trend is to have aquatics for men, and fruity florals for women.

We will see. I am truly interested in the bottle, however.
    "No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    I will wait and see if this is as ground-breaking as it purports to be.

The general public will never buy something like Secretions Magnifique. The trend is to have aquatics for men, and fruity florals for women.

We will see. I am truly interested in the bottle, however.
    The BOTTLE is probably going to be more interesting than the fragrance...

Considering MS Gaga lifted her look from Dale Bozio/Missing Persons, her sound from Madonna/Britney Spears, it's no surprise that she would take her fragrance idea from Etat Libre d'Orange.

It wouldn't be the first time she's convinced a company to plough a lot of money into a product with questionable market potential: http://www.gizmosync.com/lady-gaga-i...es/371459.html

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Guyer View Post

Considering MS Gaga lifted her look from Dale Bozio/Missing Persons, her sound from Madonna/Britney Spears, it's no surprise that she would take her fragrance idea from Etat Libre d'Orange.
    I concur ! Still a fan though .
    I doubt the scent will smell out of the norm - they'll release something that sells.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by kevin guyer View Post

considering ms gaga lifted her look from dale bozio/missing persons, her sound from madonna/britney spears, it's no surprise that she would take her fragrance idea from etat libre d'orange.
    word..........

Whatever it might come to be at the end, I won't be setting any money on the side for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinok View Post
    I would call it Telephone and advise Comme Des Garcons to help her develop it.
    Awesome.

who the hell would want to smell like prison sex? blood and semen. does this even sound the least bit attractive to anyone here? i hope to God no one answers yes.

Im all for Gaga trying to do something fun and different than the mass marketed crap, it's just too bad it will end up the same as all the rest
    ---
    -josh

www.imaginaryauthors.com

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.
    -Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Pass on this.
    Ditto.

She/he? is nothing but a freak and publicity whore!

I can't believe what passes as music these days. A lot of these "musicians" are only products of the studio. They either lip sync or use an auto-tune during concerts.

Bring back the music of the '60s '70s, '80s and (some) 90's.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

i think if you want to smell like semen and blood... you have emotional problems. and you WANT to be singled out and rejected by the healthy minded. i know its just an attention whore doing whatever it takes to get more attention. my opinion though- disturbing. and wrong. yes, WRONG.