Code of Conduct
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Ideas for scenting a fitness/exercise room

Hey, I've never posted in this forum before. Whoo-hoo, big thrillie.

Okay, so here's the deal: As most of you probably know, we live in a two-room schoolhouse [crowd yawns, “Oh, not this story again”], and we're just now converting one of the classrooms from having been dear husband's renovation workshop base of operations into becoming our new game room and fitness center. (Don't worry, he's getting a new, scaled-down workshop in an adjoining garage.)

The classroom is grand — 14-foot-high ceiling, and the whole south wall is composed of windows. The space will be outfitted with a treadmill, stationary bike, stepper, free weights, and pulleyed weight bench, and we'll probably play freeform badminton, ping-pong, darts, and practice juggling there.

I was just thinking that, especially during my workout time here, I'd like to be able to occasionally uncork or light up a room scent. Other than being impressed by some Anthousa diffusers once, I'm pretty out of touch with this aspect of fragrancing.

Care to throw some ideas at me, please? Thanks.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: Ideas for scenting a fitness/exercise room

I'm a pretty heavy user of incense but I make sure not to have any scent in my room about two hours before my daily exercise. I think you might want to consult Aromatherapy to choose the appropriate scents. I like Lemon, Verbena and Frankincense as they leave a fresh and invigorating atmosphere.