Rapidly running out of gas to type this as I've been working on the site for three solid days but the prediction contest page is about 95% completed, and ready for your brackets.
- The actual bracket submission process, from start to finish.
- The PIN it gives you at the end is stored in the DB.
What doesn't work today (will later today or tomorrow):
- If you want to change your bracket, you currently have no way to as I haven't written the relevant code. So either stick with what you decide on today, or give me a day or so to get that working.
- The system doesn't check to see if you've already submitted a bracket and will let you make another, but this is an unintended bug I will fix tomorrow. One bracket per tournament per person, duplicates will be deleted. Normally I wouldn't care but with prizes on the line I can't take duplicate submissions. You will be able to edit your brackets up to the end of February, though.
- Right now you have to fill out the whole bracket in one "browser session" (having that window or tab open the whole time). If you need to stop partially done, please just leave that window/tab open if possible. I plan to fix this when I fix the edit brackets issue but no guarantees, it's a bit different to implement.
- That is all I'm aware of at this time, if you spot something odd please drop me a line so I can fix it promptly.
Also, a huge thank you to the community for all 5,000 of your votes in January, these matchups are phenomenal and I think BMM11 is going to be an absolute blast. The old-fashioned bracket images are linked below:
So in three days or so we have 32 completed brackets. We had 26 total last year. Thanks for your support, guys and gals. I haven't forgotten about the promised changes, but this is my "weekend" and I've been lazy since getting the site done. It may be one more day until bracket editing works. If you feel like making changes this instant, let me know via PM and I'll erase your existing bracket, and you can make a new one. I know this thread's been quiet, but I see several ladies have submitted brackets, and I encourage you to submit one for the men's tournament, too! There's nothing to lose, and prizes for the winner.