Code of Conduct

Default Intense Tiare by Montale: too feminine?

I've read a lot lately about intense tiare. I'm a man who loves florals and is searching for a tropical vibe for summer.
    I've find Intense Tiare at a fair price on a good site and it would be a blind buy. Maybe i can sample it first...

Anyway, do you think it's so femenine that I shouldn't even care or do you think any man could pull it off?

Default Re: Intense Tiare by Montale: too feminine?

For me, after purchasing it blindly, it was and had to bequeath it to my wife. Now, she enjoys it which is fine.

Any alternative for a not too femenine tropical floral vibe frag?

Some of the non-vanilla scents by Comptoir Sud du Pacifique could fill your request. They make one called Aloha Tiare, which, despite the corny name, is a decent scent. Check out also CSP's Fleurs des Caraibes - very nice for summer.

Intense Tiare is not a bad scent at all, it's just ....... intense, as the name implies. It's not just the floral-ness of it all, there's a set of notes in it that are akin to make-up and other cosmetic items. I think it's that very quality that makes it kind of "foreign" feeling to men but entirely familiar to women. However, I can see Intense Tiare working on a man very well. Applied in a very modest dose, to pulse points only, on a hot day with a breeze - hmmm, I can imagine it working some mojo.

JAJAJA, you won me over Jardanel... maybe i can get it "for my dear mother" as a way of having it at hand at any moment with a good excuse