Code of Conduct

Question 360 Green Perry Ellis?

Has any one tried this ? Very curious to see what it smells like I can't find any info on the Internet ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360-Green-by...item51aca73ae1

Default Re: 360 Green Perry Ellis?

interesting. Never heard of that one. I will have to keep my eyes open.

This is the first I've heard of this. May be worth a smell, since PE makes some solid bargain scents. Portfolio Green is still one of my favorites from their line, and I wonder if this will be anywhere near as good.

Never heard of this one. When someone samples this, please give a quick review. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

There's a link on a Sear's sight selling this one too, so it must be legit. Hmm, I thought Perry Ellis had pretty much ended the 360 line. Maybe not? Anyway, I'm interested as I find 360 Red, White, & Black all very solid and worthwhile fragrances.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope it smells and tastes like Mt. Dew.
    Tom Ford Splits Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress HERE

Quote Originally Posted by mikesc View Post
    I hope it smells and tastes like Mt. Dew.
    Can't be that good!

Post Thanks / Like

I have never heard of this nor seen it for sale. I doubt that Perry Ellis would randomly release another 360 flanker, as they are in another direction now ( not saying it is any better !).

This has got to be a fake or some sort of misunderstanding. If I am wrong, I will eat my words.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't seen that one yet either.

Never saw before...

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that's weird.

Literally no info on this stuff, bottle looks awesome. Someone with a little extra money in their pockets should blind buy it and let us know

Update.. I can confirm that this was just released in 2013, so it is still very new.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

Post Thanks / Like

Found this on the web:

http://estilodf.tv/belleza/360%CB%9A...e-perry-ellis/

The blurb translates roughly (via Google translate!) as:

"City Style

Conquer the world with your attitude and projecting the strength of your personality with 360 Green by Perry Ellis for men.
    It is a light and fresh fragrance with notes of sea mist, grapefruit and delicious green apple juice.
    Cardamom and sage intoxicate the sense of smell in the heart of this masculine scent; closes with a warm mix of moss, vetiver and tonka bean, which give an appetizing close male sensuality."

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what designer scent this is supposed to mimic? All the other 360 colors do a good job imitating other popular scents. That color of green reminds me of Very Irresistable by Gevinchy, though most likely that's not what it's intended to be.
    Last edited by timmy-j; 14th May 2013 at 02:57 PM.

Grapefruit, vetiver, and tonka bean make me think this may be their version of Chanel AHS.

I live in SoCal and they have tons of the 3.4 oz. 360 Green for $20 at the Duty Free store near the US-Mexico border. I was in there yesterday and tested it out on the card. I'm not great with individual notes but I read the notes it's supposed to have. I liked it, it was fresh with subdued fruit notes and mellowed into a cut grass/light musk. IMO it's totally different from Chanel AHS or Versace Pour Homme, I'd liken it more to original True Religion. Others may have a different take on it. I have most of the 360 line except for Original and Blue (which I don't like), and might pick the green up next time after I spray some on my skin for a full wearing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derbyman View Post
    Found this on the web:

http://estilodf.tv/belleza/360%CB%9A...e-perry-ellis/

The blurb translates roughly (via Google translate!) as:

"City Style

Conquer the world with your attitude and projecting the strength of your personality with 360 Green by Perry Ellis for men.
    It is a light and fresh fragrance with notes of sea mist, grapefruit and delicious green apple juice.
    Cardamom and sage intoxicate the sense of smell in the heart of this masculine scent; closes with a warm mix of moss, vetiver and tonka bean, which give an appetizing close male sensuality."
    Could be in the vein of Montblac Legend, Fierce, etc., with the moss/tonka base and slight fruity top.

Countdown to arrival at Ross, beginning in 5............. 4........... 3.........?
    Anybody want to get rid of H.O.T. Always? Andy Warhol? I've got vintage M7 & others in my swap list here.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah....I look bad now . I was wrong, I admit it.

I always found a charm with the Perry Ellis fragrances. I don't take them seriously, but here and there there are some nice ones. If you can get them cheap and you like it, then why not ?
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    I have never heard of this nor seen it for sale. I doubt that Perry Ellis would randomly release another 360 flanker, as they are in another direction now ( not saying it is any better !).

This has got to be a fake or some sort of misunderstanding. If I am wrong, I will eat my words.
    The company that makes Perry Ellis fragrances is a sister to Parlux / Perfumania 360 scents are sold exclusive to Perfumania. I've seen it in their store but no test was available

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting, I did not know that. Appreciate your industry insights as always scentimus.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's on sale for around 27 bucks on Ebay

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know yet what it's allegedly a copy of? Or just what it smells like?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Still up in the air I guess..
    I will wait til it drops under 20 bucks..

Post Thanks / Like

Still interested in this... :P

Bumping this up to see if anyone tried it recently

Never heard of it but looks so delightful. I was a fan of the original 360 and bet this smells decent.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Post Thanks / Like

I saw the 3.4 oz of this in Marshall's not too long ago, for 24.99 I think (maybe 19.99--can't remember). It was in the cylinder container, I opened it up and sprayed it into the cylinder box. It was an overall forgettable scent, although I did smell quite a few that day, so I can't give it a sure opinion.. I can say it was very fresh, maybe slightly aquatic, more on the fruity side.. kind of a tangy apple note in the opening.. synthetic smelling as you would expect. It kind of reminded me of Samba Frash, which I already own, which is said to be a knock off of Versace Eau Frachie (but I think Eau Frachie is much more lemony).

Thought I'd tell you this so you can get a better idea. I have no intention of blind buying this one just to get the full run down, too many blind buys gone bad lately. I would however LOVE to get a synopsis on Ecko Green, I haven't seen anything on this, except some crummy Amazon reviews.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

I have smelled Ecko Green. Totally forgettable. While I appreciated the greenness and color of the juice, it smelled terrible synthetic and, well, generic. Not sure how else to describe it.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scentologist View Post
    I have smelled Ecko Green. Totally forgettable. While I appreciated the greenness and color of the juice, it smelled terrible synthetic and, well, generic. Not sure how else to describe it.
    Thanks for the info. I was intrigued by the "rain forest" note, as well as reviews of people saying it is a sort of pine smell. Though no disrespect to those noob noses, they tend to find cheap smelling synthetic scents as the best thing since sliced bread. I much prefer the comments of a more refined nose, that's been around the block.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

Post Thanks / Like

Paaaaassssssssssss