Code of Conduct

Default Roxy Hula Fragrance

Hey Everyone! I'm new to this forum. Does anyone remember the Roxy Hula scent? There was a website that listed the notes, but I can't find it now. I remember it has frangipani and some type of wood. It was a fresh, beach-y scent. What perfumes would be similar to this? Unfortunately it was discontinued a while ago and I would really really like to find a replacement!

Thanks!

Default Re: Roxy Hula Fragrance

I would call the Roxy/Quicksilver corporate offices and write then an inquiry. Sometimes they know where there is discontinued stock in their inventory.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

I made a breakthrough today!

I was browsing through The Body Shop and came across a scent called Dreams Unlimited. I thought it would be a relaxing type scent, like to wear to sleep, but turns out it smells a lot like Roxy Hula did! They are not exactly the same, but eerily close. These are the notes... citrus, green chilli, white flowers and cedarwood

Does anyone own this fragrance already?

I just bought a bottle of Dreams Unlimited based on your suggestion. I am waiting for it to come in the mail but I will let you know what I think. I am glad I'm not the only one who is missing Roxy Hula. You are lucky to have a small amount to work with! I still have the cardboard tube that mine came in with the hula girl on it. I LOVED this one!!!

Oh yes! I always feel like I'm talking to a wall when I mention Roxy Hula! Haha

Please let me know if you know of any other fragrances that are similar. I haven't gotten the Dreams Unlimited fragrance yet, but I probably will soon

Hello, I saw you post and I have seen one bottle at the Local Surf Shop here is So.Calif if your interested.
    let me know
    Thanks
    Mike

califblue@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Cadude; 12th March 2011 at 10:23 PM. Reason: spelling