Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Guys, if you were going to seduce somebody, what scent would you be wearing? ++

Just a fun poll. Posted on the Female Frag board but I'm curious as to what men would say
    "What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction." Chuck Palahniuk

Default Re: Guys, if you were going to seduce somebody, what scent would you be wearing? ++

From my wardrobe:

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

Default Re: Guys, if you were going to seduce somebody, what scent would you be wearing? ++

Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur

Five that I am enjoying right now

1) Sel de Vetiver by The Different Company
    2) Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain
    3) Bois des Iles by Chanel
    4) Devin by Aramis
    5) Coromandel by Chanel

Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male

Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

Eau de Chloroform.

Gets them every time.

Original John Varvatos

DeepSilence

Bvlgari Black

Back to Black
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Honestly any fragrance as long as it is subtle and pleasant. Btw, niche fragrances may be too weird for untrained noses, so beware.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Blog Entries

Aventus.

Dunno... it depends on the person in front of you...
    M7 is kinda weird, but may work.
    Musc Ravageur or Tobacco Vanilla can be good niche options.
    Chergui
    Fleurs d'Oranger (by Serge Lutens) if she/he likes florals.

I don't know... too many choices, too many people to seduce...

Dior Homme Cologne if I could time it so the fun could happen within 2 hours of application.

Dunno... it depends on the person in front of you...
    M7 is kinda weird, but may work.
    Musc Ravageur or Tobacco Vanilla can be good niche options.
    Chergui
    Fleurs d'Oranger (by Serge Lutens) if she/he likes florals.

I don't know... too many choices, too many people to seduce...

nothing overpowering. ever.

i like L'Instant by Guerlain or Creed MI in the summer. Creed Aventus or YSL La Nuit in colder months.

first of all. I dont believe in it.

secondly, MR.

3rd: * running over to check the female board *
    Smellin good

I would first hop into the shower, take a good scrub with a bar of Dial soap and dry myself off. I think seduction is best performed clean.

After the shower, Gengis Khan by Marc de la Morandiere

Without a second thought: Ungaro III

Another Recommendation for Musc Ravageur.

By Killian Back to Black Aphrodisiac.

http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/detail.asp?itemid=42522
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Dzing: to make women think you're a beast to tame

désir de cirque

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Guyer View Post
    I would first hop into the shower, take a good scrub with a bar of Dial soap and dry myself off. I think seduction is best performed clean.
    Then in your case, a shot of Prada Amber to the chest

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    By Killian Back to Black Aphrodisiac.

http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/detail.asp?itemid=42522
    i have a sample of that. its AMAZING

A just showered version of myself.

Don't bathe for a week, I think that will do the job...

Quote Originally Posted by Anť View Post
    Eau de Chloroform.

Gets them every time.
    Oh man that killed me Hilarious!

Creed Millesime Imperial
    "Nothing breaks up a team faster than.. Herpes"

-- Top --
    (1) Guerlain Tonka Imperiale (2) Creed Millesime Imperial
    (3) Creed Silver Mountain Water (4) Creed Aventus
    (5) Creed Green Irish Tweed (6) Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt
    (7) Amouage Reflection Man

Probably Cologne pour le Soir. It has the sexiness of MKK, without the off-putting dirtiness, and the romantic feel of Musc Ravageur, without the heaviness. You don't want to come on too strong with the seduction.

Banned
    Blog Entries

It's a tough one because some women are attracted to men who smell like cookie dough and vanilla frosting (anyone go clubbing with Le Male lately?), while other women prefer men who smell manly and rough, with lots of lavender, leather, and oakmoss-type scents. I really think seduction has to work on a certain level of luck, because a lot of the time you can't know what the girl is going to like. Just apply something and hope for the best in the olfactory department. But the rest of you has to shine to win a lady over, not just the fragrance you're wearing, so it's a minor concern.

Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC View Post
    From my wardrobe:

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    These!

Musc Nomade. Subtle enough in small amounts, and very pleasing to all. IMHO you need to smell pleasant, but unique tends to be a bit off putting when it comes to scent. Let your unique personality win her/him over, just make sure you dont smell bad. (either dirty, or "cologne guy"-ish)

Musc Ravageur

Seriously? Palmolive. That or dryer sheets. A bit of work around the house is the number one route to ''privileges''. Dia would accompany but only on the back and adequately dried down.

Depending on the target: Carnal Flower, Black Orchid, or Bel Ami.

I would recommend:

1) Boss Bottled Night
    2) YSL La Nuit De L'homme
    3) Bvlgari Black (but don't spray it on RIGHT before trying to seduce someone...wait 1-2 hours)

Edit: Also D&G The One works. A great smelling fragrance but it sticks close to the skin - which in your case shouldn't be a problem

Another vote for Guerlain L'Instant.

Any number of interesting scents I have that could lead to conversation about scents.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

I've been thinking.... Going to try Iso-E Super next time.

Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC View Post
    From my wardrobe:

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
    Plus 1. Truly Awesome
    John aka Easykiller

Nino Cerruti (1979) by Cerruti

Incense by Givenchy

Pour Monsieur by Chanel

It's strange, because I would probably seduce someone (and/or be seduced by someone) and/or try to date, fall in love with, start a relationship, start wooing, become interested in someone who is far more likely to be impressed/seduced/attracted to me IRRESPECTIVE of what I wear and who is- partially - even seduced by my determination to wear something NOT JUST for "getting compliments". Far more for feeling good, confident, well-groomed and at peace with anyone who likes me and whom I like (yep, I guess I am dreaming and idealizing a bit, but after all, why not?).

... As long as I don't wear Kouros- no offense to the ladies and gentlemen of BN who like Kouros intended, though. Or even Kouros, since this frag gets compliments, at least from Basenoters, assuming that compliments and seduction were my main concern.

In a more serious tone, I would probably seduce and/or be seduced by someone with very broadminded, well-informed, slightly discriminating, even slightly elitist and erudite tastes about frags, so I could most likely keep my freedom of choosing the frags I like and thus not ending up to wear something I don't like, but still being open to almost any fragrance-suggestions from the seduced/seducing person, as long as these suggestions are not forced upon me.

I would prefer to be seduced myself rather than the seducer !!! But Back To Black By Kilian or Homage by Amouage would be my weapons of choice

Agressively Seduce - Le Labo Rose 31
    Softly Seduce - Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

Tobacco Vanille
    Pure Malt
    Antaeus
    M7
    my current top five (always in transition)

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    eau de gloire parfum d'empire
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garçons man 2

Le Male, or La Nuit.

Guess, by Marciano

Perry Ellis 360 Black

La Male of course, lightly applied.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by blondex199667 View Post
    Depending on the target: Carnal Flower, Black Orchid
    One of these.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

How did we get to 50 posts without a single mention of Lumiere Noire pour Homme by MFK?! Seriously, nothing says sexiness and seduction like this one!
    TOP 10
    1. Eau Noire Cologne by Christian Dior
    2. Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3. New Haarlem by Bond No. 9
    4. Chergui by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido
    5. Francois Charles by Rance 1795
    6. Puro Intense by Nejma
    7. Usiku by Jo Wood Organics
    8. New York by Parfums de Nicolai
    9. Dia For Men by Amouage
    10. Silver Mountain Water by Creed

Check out my huge niche swap list at http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=239240

Don't wipe for a week...that will do the job...hahaha j/k

I say M7

Quote Originally Posted by jclaxton78 View Post
    La Male of course, lightly applied.
    this guy knows what hes talking about

+1 La Nuit or Le Male... it really depends on the age group. But these two work in college for compliments.
    Top 5:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3) Royal Oud by Creed
    4) One Million by Paco Rabanne
    5) Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Either Le Male or Versace Pour Homme.

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    Probably Cologne pour le Soir. It has the sexiness of MKK, without the off-putting dirtiness, and the romantic feel of Musc Ravageur, without the heaviness. You don't want to come on too strong with the seduction.
    I'd have to second this. MFK Cologne pour le Soir is right at the very top of my list. For something in the same vein, but ever so slightly 'dirtier' - also try Guerilla 1 by CDG.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyLeMale View Post
    Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male
    wouldnt have guessed that johnny hahaha

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCity1014 View Post
    How did we get to 50 posts without a single mention of Lumiere Noire pour Homme by MFK?! Seriously, nothing says sexiness and seduction like this one!
    Amen to that, brother. This is already on my 'TO BUY' llist this year.

Allure Homme Sport

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCity1014 View Post
    Because most of us haven't even heard of it.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.