Code of Conduct

Default What did Alberto Morillas & Jacques Cavallier put in YSL M7 to make it so addicting?

What did Alberto Morillas & Jacques Cavallier put in YSL M7 to make it so addicting? I did not like it at first, but now I'm totally in love with it. I thought it smelled kind of weird funny at first, but now I discovered something very unique and great behind all that medicinal scent, and I can't get enough of it.... It's kind of like very cute lady who's hiding behind those thick geeky and nerdy glasses, and then a few days later, she took off the glasses and BAMMM! Jessica Alba...what a babe!

Default Re: What did Alberto Morillas & Jacques Cavallier put in YSL M7 to make it so addicting?

It's hard for me to wear, but even harder to stop smelling once I start. It's whatever the medicinal note is, for sure.
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

Default Re: What did Alberto Morillas & Jacques Cavallier put in YSL M7 to make it so addicting?

I don't find it addictive at all. Other YSLs are better IMO.

It's the oud. It's intoxicating. Try some more oud heavy fragrances.

Spanish Fly

Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    Spanish Fly
    I was shopping for some shirts and pants at Marshall yesterday, and this lady kept walking by me again to get a wiff of my M7...

I second badr. Real oud is more addictive still. Arabian oud mixtures, which can be cheap, work just as well.

cacio