Code of Conduct

Exclamation Lord molyneux - sensational !

Ive just discovered this beauty. Im bowled over by it.
    I find it very similar to Boss Spirit. It was released a year before Boss Spirit, so Boss got its inspiration from this one, because they are so close, its not true !
    I am a little shocked that 2 very respected and knowledgeable basenotes members gave this such damning reviews !
    .............and one of the reviewers gave Boss Spirit a very positive review !!
    I would love to know other members views. If they have both fragrances, perhaps they can do a back-to-back.
    I also suspect that maybe the fragrance that they reviewed was in poor shape.
    I would urge fans of Boss Spirit to try Lord Molyneux. Its hard to find - perhaps you will track down at least a miniature online. Its great stuff !
    Holiday accommodation, (central apartments in Berlin and south of France) offered in exchange for fragrances. Please pm me.

Default Re: Lord molyneux - sensational !

I have a 125ml spray of this and a 125ml splash of this. Both were gifts way back when. The spray I haven't used and the splash I won't go near because it's God awful IMO. I will take Captain or Quartz over this anytime.

* bump *

Anybody tried this recently ?

David , I really like Boss Spirit .
    Its got unique qualities mossy & very earthy ..
    Unfortunately it is discontinued , lucky i have 4 mini's .

Ok , Which version of LM have you got ?
    I have noticed 3 different bottle variations ?

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    * bump *

Hi Dimitrios,
    I have an edt in spray format. The bottle is grey (paint coat over the glass bottle) so you cannot see the contents, It's a slim, tall rectangular bottle. I really love it. It's somewhere between Boss Spirit and XS.
    If you like that sort of fragrance try also Salvador from Salvador Dali, (I am sure you already know this fragrance). It's fantastic, with the same sharpness as Boss Spirit and XS.
    But here's one you might not know about..... Michael Jackson. Do not be put off by the awful tacky looking bottle with the hologram stuck on it. This is incredible stuff !!!!!!...... very high quality juice, made by a top swiss company.I would say it's even more interesting than Lord ~ and in the same vein as Boss Spirit and the others.
    Holiday accommodation, (central apartments in Berlin and south of France) offered in exchange for fragrances. Please pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    * bump *

Hi Dimitrios,
    I have an edt in spray format. The bottle is grey (paint coat over the glass bottle) so you cannot see the contents, It's a slim, tall rectangular bottle. I really love it. It's somewhere between Boss Spirit and XS.
    If you like that sort of fragrance try also Salvador from Salvador Dali, (I am sure you already know this fragrance). It's fantastic, with the same sharpness as Boss Spirit and XS.
    But here's one you might not know about..... Michael Jackson. Do not be put off by the awful tacky looking bottle with the hologram stuck on it. This is incredible stuff !!!!!!...... very high quality juice, made by a top swiss company.I would say it's even more interesting than Lord ~ and in the same vein as Boss Spirit and the others.