Code of Conduct

Default What do you get for being a member of the Bond No. 9 club? Samples?

Ok, I just bought a bottle of Bond No. 9 New Haarlem, and inside the box is a membership card that I filled out and sent it back to Bond No. 9. On the card, it said that I will receive new Bond No. 9 fragrances before it hit the market. How many of you are a Bond No. 9 member, and have received samples from Bond No. 9? How many times per year on average do you receive samples? thanks
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Default Re: What do you get for being a member of the Bond No. 9 club? Samples?

I don't recall getting one of these cards in my box...
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

You get "Bond-Bons" in the mail now and then. I get them two or three times a year. It's a nice card, folded over, with three foil-wrapped samples. A very nice marketing touch. Go ahead, sign up.

Basenotes Plus

All of my Bond purchases had these cards inside. If anyone was missing the insert, I would contact the shop where you bought it & ask why it wasn't in there. Then, if you don't get a satisfactory answer, I'd report it to Bond corporate. The cards are supposed to be there.

I've gotten numerous purse sprays and the smaller bon bon samples as a result of sending in my cards. In fact, I'm overflowing with Bond samples.
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme