Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Cool Are you giving a gift of fragrance for Valentine's Day?

I am giving my husband a bottle of Giorgio Beverly Hills for Men - he said he liked it when I was wearing it. Plus I baked him some peanut butter-chocolate-caramel cookies, and am having flowers delivered to his office tomorrow.

How about you?
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: Are you giving a gift of fragrance for Valentine's Day?

Im not giving any smelly but always happy to receive Brought the perfume hater a jacket and may have to treat myself , my 1 bottle a month new years resolution hehehehe !

Sadly no. Wifey is already overwhelmed by her small collection so jewelry and flowers it is. I doubt that I have any coming my way but one can always hope for a gift certificate.

No. I do like the sound of your cookies though!

decanted five & added them to some Cd's & other gifts & mailed them to suprise my new girlfriend ..

I ordered a bottle of Lolita Lempicka Midnight for my wife, and I'm just waiting for it to arrive.
    Check out my blog Pour Monsieur, a no-nonsense guide to men's fragrances:
    http://pourmonsieurblog.blogspot.com/

Any fragrance that should not be worn in public, should be worn in public.

Giving my gf a bottle of Chanel No. 5 Premiere.

Mrscologneguy is getting Tiffany EdP, along with chocolates from our favorite store, a Roxy Music cd, and a dvd of Casablanca (her request on the movie). Highly likely she'll buy fragrance for me, too.

My Wife and I exchanged gifts today since were both going to be busy at work tomorrow.
    For her - A 3 sample set from Puredistance with a gift card for 17.5ml bottle later of her choice.
    For me - A 17.5ml bottle of Puredistance "M"

I guess it's a Puredistance Valentine's Day. Nothing to complain about for sure.

No.

My wife is getting a bottle of Azzura by Azzaro and a nice dinner as her gift.

My gf and I did the usual Valentine's Day stuff; I gave her Christian Audigier EDP, which she really likes.

I just got myself a bottle of Giorgio as a valentine's present, and I really like it so far! I'd like to try the Red as well.

For Valentines Im giving myself a small decant of a "rare" Montale, Taj. My Rex radar seems to be on stunned these these days. (Insert joke here please).

rex out bo ho
    My mom's great. I appreciate her sense of humor, patience and fondness for daytime drinking. :0)

I'm giving her two fragrances for Valentine's day. The first is Plum Blossom, a new scent by L'Occitane. I thought it was pleasant, if unremarkable, but she likes it very much and hinted strongly she'd like to have it. The second is Clinique's Aromatics Elixer. I admit I bought her this one because I like it.

I'm also taking her to a Turkish restaurant for dinner. There'll be musicians playing traditional Turkish music, as well.

Edit: I just remembered I also bought her Lolita Lempicka (original.) I think it's far better than the men's version, and I might have to ask her to share some.
    Last edited by Bossa Nova; 13th February 2011 at 10:55 PM.
    Snarky is as snarky does.

I ran across Black Orchid yesterday, and think my wife would love it. Unfortunately she's out of town for a while, but I'm going to pick it up and give it to her when she gets back.

Nope

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NewHaarlem View Post
    Giving my gf a bottle of Chanel No. 5 Premiere.
    Class in a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    Mrscologneguy is getting Tiffany EdP, along with chocolates from our favorite store, a Roxy Music cd, and a dvd of Casablanca (her request on the movie). Highly likely she'll buy fragrance for me, too.
    Yeah! That's a great scent. I was in Tiffany just this weekend smelling it. My wife liked it the first time we sniffed there, but now she's gravitating toward the newer one, and I will probably make that her first Tiffany scent when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossa Nova View Post
    I'm also taking her to a Turkish restaurant for dinner. There'll be musicians playing traditional Turkish music, as well.
    That's such a great idea. My wife LOVES Turkish dining. Hmmmmm.......

I ordered a rather exotic rose scent for my wife - a blind buy. She's a rose fanatic, and this stuff is supposedly pure Afghan rose oil, so we'll see. My wife is very influenced by things *other* than the juice per se. The origin, the history, or even who wears it. The "stuff". It matters to her, so I pay attention to it.