Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Cool Are you giving a gift of fragrance for Valentine's Day?

I am giving my husband a bottle of Giorgio Beverly Hills for Men - he said he liked it when I was wearing it. Plus I baked him some peanut butter-chocolate-caramel cookies, and am having flowers delivered to his office tomorrow.

How about you?
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: Are you giving a gift of fragrance for Valentine's Day?

Im not giving any smelly but always happy to receive Brought the perfume hater a jacket and may have to treat myself , my 1 bottle a month new years resolution hehehehe !

Sadly no. Wifey is already overwhelmed by her small collection so jewelry and flowers it is. I doubt that I have any coming my way but one can always hope for a gift certificate.

No. I do like the sound of your cookies though!

decanted five & added them to some Cd's & other gifts & mailed them to suprise my new girlfriend ..

I ordered a bottle of Lolita Lempicka Midnight for my wife, and I'm just waiting for it to arrive.
    Check out my blog Pour Monsieur, a no-nonsense guide to men's fragrances:
    http://pourmonsieurblog.blogspot.com/

Any fragrance that should not be worn in public, should be worn in public.

Giving my gf a bottle of Chanel No. 5 Premiere.

Mrscologneguy is getting Tiffany EdP, along with chocolates from our favorite store, a Roxy Music cd, and a dvd of Casablanca (her request on the movie). Highly likely she'll buy fragrance for me, too.

My Wife and I exchanged gifts today since were both going to be busy at work tomorrow.
    For her - A 3 sample set from Puredistance with a gift card for 17.5ml bottle later of her choice.
    For me - A 17.5ml bottle of Puredistance "M"

I guess it's a Puredistance Valentine's Day. Nothing to complain about for sure.

No.

My wife is getting a bottle of Azzura by Azzaro and a nice dinner as her gift.

My gf and I did the usual Valentine's Day stuff; I gave her Christian Audigier EDP, which she really likes.

I just got myself a bottle of Giorgio as a valentine's present, and I really like it so far! I'd like to try the Red as well.

For Valentines Im giving myself a small decant of a "rare" Montale, Taj. My Rex radar seems to be on stunned these these days. (Insert joke here please).

rex out bo ho
    What do you call people that are afraid of Santa Claus?

Claustrophobic

I'm giving her two fragrances for Valentine's day. The first is Plum Blossom, a new scent by L'Occitane. I thought it was pleasant, if unremarkable, but she likes it very much and hinted strongly she'd like to have it. The second is Clinique's Aromatics Elixer. I admit I bought her this one because I like it.

I'm also taking her to a Turkish restaurant for dinner. There'll be musicians playing traditional Turkish music, as well.

Edit: I just remembered I also bought her Lolita Lempicka (original.) I think it's far better than the men's version, and I might have to ask her to share some.
    Last edited by Bossa Nova; 13th February 2011 at 11:55 PM.
    Snarky is as snarky does.

I ran across Black Orchid yesterday, and think my wife would love it. Unfortunately she's out of town for a while, but I'm going to pick it up and give it to her when she gets back.

Nope

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NewHaarlem View Post
    Giving my gf a bottle of Chanel No. 5 Premiere.
    Class in a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    Mrscologneguy is getting Tiffany EdP, along with chocolates from our favorite store, a Roxy Music cd, and a dvd of Casablanca (her request on the movie). Highly likely she'll buy fragrance for me, too.
    Yeah! That's a great scent. I was in Tiffany just this weekend smelling it. My wife liked it the first time we sniffed there, but now she's gravitating toward the newer one, and I will probably make that her first Tiffany scent when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossa Nova View Post
    I'm also taking her to a Turkish restaurant for dinner. There'll be musicians playing traditional Turkish music, as well.
    That's such a great idea. My wife LOVES Turkish dining. Hmmmmm.......

I ordered a rather exotic rose scent for my wife - a blind buy. She's a rose fanatic, and this stuff is supposedly pure Afghan rose oil, so we'll see. My wife is very influenced by things *other* than the juice per se. The origin, the history, or even who wears it. The "stuff". It matters to her, so I pay attention to it.