Code of Conduct

Default Need to establish the value of an old "essence of obsession" set

Hello, i am a new member, and have recieved many good references to basenotes. I am facing a problem, i need to establish an approximate value for an old perfume set i have. I bought it at dillards between '97-2000. It included a 50ml obsession, and 4 10ml pure parfum rollerballs. I have 3/4 of the obsession left, and 3 of the pure parfums, including "tender greens", "exotic spices", and "sensual vanilla". The pure parfum rollers are all 3/4-completely full. I want to swap or sell this as a set, to some ovsession lover to will give it the attention it deserves. But i need to know, whats it worth? I remember i paid around a 100-150$ for it new. And id like to be fair to the swapper/buyer and myself. Please, any advice? All your help is appreciated, thank you! Sara.

Default Re: Need to establish the value of an old "essence of obsession" set

I don't know the value, but I will pay for this set once you establish value. I have been looking for this set since 2000. I had it and used it all unsparingly because I thought I could just replace it. So, I haven't been able to find it anywhere since and will buy yours if you still want to sell it. Thanks.

maybe this link will be useful:
    http://perfumela.com/shopdisplayprod...lein+for+Women

don't know if the shop is legit, but rest of their prices seem on par with other online sellers.

That site always comes up in my google searches for the set. I've not ordered anything from them. The pricing is reasonable. I can always give that a try. Thanks for the research. That seems so nice. I appreciate you.