Code of Conduct

Default Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau New Fragrance

Since October 2009, Enrique Iglesias is the new, charismatic ambassador of Azzaro Pour Homme Azzaro Pour Homme and Elixir. Enrique also now represents the new fragrance Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau, the March first in Brazil to come to the market in. Besides the classic ads in print media, this time even are also TV spots planned.

http://api.ning.com/files/vd2p6lvhP*...365&height=499

I quite like Azzaro, something that I will wear in about 10 years though. Never tried Elixir though - Wonder how this one will be.

Default Re: Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau New Fragrance

Who just how Clarins Group is flankering the hell out of it's Angel Men line it looks like they are doing the same now with Azzaro - Onyx, Elixir, now L'Eau.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil4Speed View Post
    Since October 2009, Enrique Iglesias is the new, charismatic ambassador of Azzaro Pour Homme Azzaro Pour Homme and Elixir. Enrique also now represents the new fragrance Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau, the March first in Brazil to come to the market in. Besides the classic ads in print media, this time even are also TV spots planned.

http://api.ning.com/files/vd2p6lvhP*...365&height=499

I quite like Azzaro, something that I will wear in about 10 years though. Never tried Elixir though - Wonder how this one will be.
    If i understand well, this will be launched firstly at Brazil?
    Quite nice. Azzaro Pour Homme is one of the best selling fragrances of all time here.

Also, i cant wait to try, looks kinda refreshing classic fragrance!

Elixir is a masterpiece, hope this one will be the same.
    Watch my recent video review of
    Guerlain L'Homme Ideal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-PW_V1G0aw

I dont like elixir that much, too much medicinal (one of the most extreme medicinals that i tried).

I love Azzaro PH, Elixir is ok but not what I expected. Silver Black is a great, great fragrance!

Blog Entries

Love the original. Wonder what this one will smell like.....
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

Tried this today at a store here at Brazil.

Its slightly different from the original. The opening has some freshness. Kinda green, or mossy, dont know well, cause its veeeery subtle. The opening is 90% equal to Original.

The dry down shows some accords that i can consider slightly aquatics, but stays 95% equal to the original.

Its a good version, more modern, i would buy, but i already own the original, and they are 90% equal, so i will not buy. At least not here at Brazil (200usd per 3.4oz).

If I come across this, I will give it a try.

Sur la Plage

From fragrantica.com:

Azzaro presents a new fragrance for men, Azzaro Pour Homme L’Eau, as light edition intended for warmer days. This edition will be launched during 2011, in the United States and the Caribbean, prior to the worldwide launch, which is scheduled for 2012, according to the Moodiereport.

The newest fragrance of Azzaro is announced as a refreshing and airy alternative to classic Azzaro pour Homme, from 1978. The composition of the new fragrance, summer edition Azzaro Pour Homme L’Eau, opens with sharp citruses and fruits, delivering positive energy in lemon, grapefruit and yuzu notes. The heart of the composition beats with lavender and geranium, while the base leaves a trail of vetiver, sandalwood, musk and patchouli.

The bottle of the new fragrance is designed in the same form as the classic edition of Azzaro Pour Homme, and the more intense version of the dark red Azzaro Pour Homme Elixir. The bottle is translucent and the stopper has a nice matte silver finish. The fragrance is available as 100 ml EDT.

Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau:
    Top notes: lemon, grapefruit, lime
    Heart: geranium, lavender
    Base notes: vetiver, sandalwood, musk and patchouli

Enrique Iglesias represents the new fragrance, just like the classic edition Azzaro Homme. He became the face of the brand in 2009.

Last edited by petruccijc; 12th June 2011 at 02:27 PM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I can't wait.

I am a big fan of Azzaro for years and years. It was one of my first cologne ever.

Can't wait. I love Azzaro PH as it is my office scent that can be incredible during winter time, L'eau just gotta be great.

I've just about given up on this house. I'd be stunned if this was good.

It was released some months ago here in Brazil. If you have the original, it is nothing worthy of it. However, I can understand it's utility to some people that find the original's drydown strong at work or in warmer days.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    I've just about given up on this house. I'd be stunned if this was good.
    Me too. Elixir was such a disappointment.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Me too. Elixir was such a disappointment.
    I have to agree on this.

Tried a 2nd time and i liked it much more than the 1st time. The citrus opening is very refreshing, and the dry down is almost the same as the original, slightly aquatic.

Im thinking in buy a bottle

Tried it yesterday and IMO it's exactly what the note rundown and the fragrance name propose, a citrusy (but not too much) and slightly aquatic (some would call it just "watered down" which can be useful if you think the good ol'APH is too much for you, specially given the weather or so) version of an immortal classic. Didn' find it that bad and since I got a sample i' looking forward to wear it to have a more accurate feel of the drydown and longevity

I bought a bottle some weeks ago at ebay with Decibel, but it didnt arrived yet.
    I liked a lot.

I'll give it a try, sound interesting

Waiting to see how this turns out like

I prefer this over APH.

Ok, done a proper wear:
    Basically after the nice citrus opening dies it becomes very close to the original but less strong as expected, quite nice.
    Naturally the longevity isnt the same, but pretty good summer flanker, IMO.

Sur la Plage

There was a faint smell of the original Azzaro in the backgound, but the "freshness" that was added to it ruined it. Just leave well enough alone.....

Well, I've tried L'Eau and what I got to say is - I'll stick to the original...