Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Luckyscent.

Default Re: Luckyscent.

they're very nice, have a wide selection and a decent sample service. Though I might say other Niche shops go above and beyond to please me, send me official samples or at least use atomizers for the most part. Luckyscent, service was is decent, the thing is they just have the best selection. And please don't get me wrong, their service is decent, I'm just saying there are other niche stores I've had experience with were usually more generous with samples, goodies, always wrap my perfumes without me asking and include personal hand written notes.

Luckyscent is becoming more of a big store with less of a personal experience, not bad by any means, they never disappointed, but never truly surprised me...except maybe the first time when I got so many samples, after that, meh, average.

I'd say as a store luckycent is a solid 9/10. Of course an extra points goes for the fact it's the store with the largest niche selection in NA that I know of.

Basenotes Plus

Only good experiences here. Superb customer service and really generous with samples too. Top marks all round.

Quote Originally Posted by teger View Post

... otherwise the wait can be months.

My friend ordered almost Month ago . Didint recieved yet. And ordered same list a month later(yesterday) ones again.
    (<a side note: from Japan 'Japanese customer. poor English understanding , at the end ordered same list more than ones.)

Is there a way to cancel second order?, duo to same list as original order list items, it would be nonsense to recieve two same orders items.

Any suggestion ?

I try to help but I dont know how to contact via chat etc to luckyscent.
    (if they have live chat service etc).

My English is more poor ,that that I can do/help just sending e-mail to luckyscent site for my friend dissapointment period of shopping

Sorry Folks
    I dont know more or better suggestion in this issue.

Anyone any idea what to advice ?

She gues its late to cancel second and third order.?. Any suggestions please.

She seems sad and dissapoint about it.

I hope luckyscent can response mail about it .

@
    sory to bump to current old thread.
    ''Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.'' L. Da Vinci

Sound Scents

Add me to long list of folks extremely pleased with Lucky Scent. I have ordered from them more times than I care to admit and they have always offered top-notch quality, selection and service. They are easily my first choice for any online purchases.
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4)
    Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6)
    Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
    9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
    9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
    9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
    9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
    9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
    9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie

It's a great site and I have had many good experiences with them. Love the sample service.

bumping old thread because of amazing store!

I just found out about luckyscent and scentbar.

It. Is. AMAZING!

Why get it from here when you can get it from Fragrancenet? With the 20% coupon it's obviously the cheapest? Or does Luckyscent have some serious competitive coupons out there?

Quote Originally Posted by animal99 View Post
    Why get it from here when you can get it from Fragrancenet? With the 20% coupon it's obviously the cheapest? Or does Luckyscent have some serious competitive coupons out there?
    They stock fragrances a lot of places don't carry, mostly niche. Aside from that they're a great resource for hard to find samples. Also, practically guaranteed to have a good experience with them.

Basenotes Plus

Have you investigated the brands each offer? If so, you'll see Fragrancenet sells manly mainstream, whereas Luckyscent sells niche.

Blog Entries

Why shop at Nordstrom when you can shop at JC Penney's? There are some perfumes at LuckyScent that you cannot find just anywhere. Plus they will make samples of your choice for you of almost any perfume they have, depending on the amount you buy.

Nothing against JCP...I buy stuff from there. But the experience between LuckyScent and FragranceNet purchases have been very different for me.

Hi, do we have to pay any customs charge when we order from luckyscent to uk?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zakd View Post
    Hi, do we have to pay any customs charge when we order from luckyscent to uk?
    Packages are picked out at random for customs charges. Sometimes you will get lucky & escape being charged, sometimes you won't.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Dcampbell

I want to give credit where credit is do. Long story short UPS messed up my shipment by sending it to the wrong state. I emailed Luckyscent and made a suggestion to stop using UPS as this isn't my first screw up I have experienced with them. In my email I wasn't being a jerk or blaming anyone at Luckyscent for the mess up, I just wanted to inform them of UPS.

To my surprise I get and email today telling me they contacted UPS and requested that my order be returned to sender and they would be sending out another package today via USPS priority. I could not believe the level of service! I was just expecting a "Sorry to here this happended to you, we will take this into consideration blah, blah, blah....." Instead they made sure that I was taken care of. I have shopped with Luckyscent before this mainly for samples, but its this kind of customer service that makes you want to buy from them even if you can find it cheaper somewhere else. They have made a customer for life in my eyes.

They are indeed top notch. What they did for you does not surprise me.

I have to say, I absolutely agree that Luckyscent is top notch. I've been ordering from them for years and the customer service is stellar. While there are a number of online retailers I have had terrible experiences with, Luckyscent has never been anything but a pleasure to deal with. They really know what they're doing, and they do it extremely well.

Check out their BBB rating. It is top notch. 0 complaints in the past 3 years!

http://www.la.bbb.org/business-revie...es-CA-13192564