Code of Conduct

Thread: Luckyscent.

Blog Entries

Exclamation Luckyscent.

All too often we take good service for granted and I am a believer in positive reinforcement so, let me say that all of my experiences with Luckyscent have been positive. Prompt shipping, well packed boxes, good customer service. What's not to like. A five star operation in my book.

Default Re: Luckyscent.

I have some serious LuckyScent Love! Always responsive to inquiries, actual inventory is reflected on their website, orders are well-packaged & rapidly posted & they offer samples of damn near everything. Very generous with samples when you purchase a FB from them as well.

Rating: <3<3<3<3<3

This is good to know. I will be purchasing something from Luckyscent for the first time. Thanks N_Tesla for this thread.
    - Expect the unexpected

Yep! And on several occasions they've been responsive to BN'ers requests that they carry particular frags. I'm thinking of Knize Ten and Domenico Caraceni but I know there have been others. Great people to deal with, for sure.
    '...And you'll carry me down on your dancing
    To the pools that you lift on your wrist...'

I have never had any issues with Luckyscent. First class company and first class customer service.
    "Smell with your nose, not your ears."

FAVORITES - Xerjoff Nio, Xerjoff 1861, Profumum Roma Acqua Viva, Neil Morris for Takashimaya, Gandini 1896 Teak Wood, Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Creed Green Valley, Chanel Platinum Egoiste, Bond No.9 I Love NY, Acqua di Parma Intensa Oud, Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal and Slumberhouse Jeke

They have some magical ability to get samples to my house in 3 days by mail. I find this remarkable. Spectacular inventory, responsive customer service, and a beautifully set up website that is easy to search and fun to browse.

I love Luckyscent and in fact have purchased 3 FB's (and many many samples) from them in the last 3 months.
    I find they are a pleasure to order from and to do business with. One of my orders was lost in the mail and they sent another one right out. They are professional and efficient and that is why I love ordering from them. Plus they carry amazing perfumes!

Another person with 100% good experiences with Lucky Scent! They also answer phone queries with knowledge in the staff.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Blog Entries

l completely agree N_Tesla, l love Luckyscent & they thoroughly deserve all this praise!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by acjigga View Post
    I have never had any issues with Luckyscent. First class company and first class customer service.
    I agree.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Best Customer Service, Prompt replies to emails, ready to send out new orders if lost. I bought 99% of my samples from LS. Top notch.
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

Extremely professional and easy to work with.

And they have an outstanding product selection too!

As one does pay full price for the scents, the customer service is wonderful!
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

I will add some English good vibes to the Luckyscent love in Only used em a couple of times but always great service and quicker than certain other UK based niche stores too !

So far, so good!

I have also used Luckyscent and found them to be first class. I have used them 3 times in the last couple of weeks and on ave take 5 days to deliver to the UK

I live in LA so I never use the website so I just go to ScentBar and the service there is excellent, if you are in LA don't forget to go there, Steve and Rachel are excellent and you can stay the whole day sniffing and never feel push to buy a single thing.

Just ordered a couple samples of Fougere Royal from LS!! So glad to see they carry it. I sniffed it at Niemans and loved it, but no samples there.

I went to the scent bar when I was on vacation in October. I was new to learning about fragrances (had been lurking here for a few months and mentioned that.) The SA was very friendly, patient, and indulged my curiosity without being rude or stand offish. I bought 2 FB's, and came home with samples. My experience there was the hi-lite of my trip. 5 stars.

I've had very good experiences with ordering samples from them. I've been to the store once and can only say that, if I still lived in L.A., I'd probably be broke!
    Olfacta
    also at http://olfactarama.blogspot.com
    Musings and random thoughts about the genie in the bottle

As an LA resident, I can't go the the Scent Bar very often -- it always ends up costing me more than whatever the budget was! But you can't beat the welcoming atmosphere, friendliness, and intelligent, informed conversation about fragrance. They also host nice events, like last week's champagne reception for Keiko Mecheri. Look forward to seeing Rachel again soon!

I have had good experiences with Luckyscent as well. (Though as a European resident, I have to prefer First in Fragrance for their generous atomizer samples and great service!)
    Sans parfum, la peau est muette.

I love the service and selection at Lucky Scent. I just wish they would offer perks for frequent buyers--or for those who spend more than so many dollars per year. A coupon would be nice.

Good to hear, I just ordered a handful of samples from them. The sample prices are very reasonable, one was actually cheaper per mL than the FB (Puredistance M, wow it's $$$$).

I just received an order from Luckyscent today. Great service, timely and several complimentary samples with my order. Love ordering from Luckyscent.
    - Expect the unexpected

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    I love the service and selection at Lucky Scent. I just wish they would offer perks for frequent buyers--or for those who spend more than so many dollars per year. A coupon would be nice.
    It seems like the terribly-slow free shipping and free samples are their reasons for not offering coupons. Discounts (10%?) would be nice for frequent buyers... but I cannot see it happening ~ they basically have a monopoly on niche fragrances in the USA. BeautyHabit, Aedes, and various other shops cannot touch their vast and always growing selection.

LuckyScent is nice if they have what you want in stock, otherwise the wait can be months.

Great service from a class company.

One more very happy customer, here. Shipping to HK is fast and packing is absolutely pro.

Basenotes Institution

Andrea from Luckyscent's customer service is lovely and I've only ever had top notch friendly service from Luckyscent. My favorite niche store online. I've every confidence in them.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Hear, hear!
    "You...put on cologne to write?"(From Midnight in Paris)

Stop by for a chat: http://perfumedletters.wordpress.com/
    My book reviews: http://www.nstperfume.com/author/Cheryl/

they're very nice, have a wide selection and a decent sample service. Though I might say other Niche shops go above and beyond to please me, send me official samples or at least use atomizers for the most part. Luckyscent, service was is decent, the thing is they just have the best selection. And please don't get me wrong, their service is decent, I'm just saying there are other niche stores I've had experience with were usually more generous with samples, goodies, always wrap my perfumes without me asking and include personal hand written notes.

Luckyscent is becoming more of a big store with less of a personal experience, not bad by any means, they never disappointed, but never truly surprised me...except maybe the first time when I got so many samples, after that, meh, average.

I'd say as a store luckycent is a solid 9/10. Of course an extra points goes for the fact it's the store with the largest niche selection in NA that I know of.

Basenotes Plus

Only good experiences here. Superb customer service and really generous with samples too. Top marks all round.

Quote Originally Posted by teger View Post

... otherwise the wait can be months.

My friend ordered almost Month ago . Didint recieved yet. And ordered same list a month later(yesterday) ones again.
    (<a side note: from Japan 'Japanese customer. poor English understanding , at the end ordered same list more than ones.)

Is there a way to cancel second order?, duo to same list as original order list items, it would be nonsense to recieve two same orders items.

Any suggestion ?

I try to help but I dont know how to contact via chat etc to luckyscent.
    (if they have live chat service etc).

My English is more poor ,that that I can do/help just sending e-mail to luckyscent site for my friend dissapointment period of shopping

Sorry Folks
    I dont know more or better suggestion in this issue.

Anyone any idea what to advice ?

She gues its late to cancel second and third order.?. Any suggestions please.

She seems sad and dissapoint about it.

I hope luckyscent can response mail about it .

@
    sory to bump to current old thread.
    ''Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.'' L. Da Vinci

Sound Scents

Add me to long list of folks extremely pleased with Lucky Scent. I have ordered from them more times than I care to admit and they have always offered top-notch quality, selection and service. They are easily my first choice for any online purchases.
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4)
    Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6)
    Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
    9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
    9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
    9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
    9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
    9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
    9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie

It's a great site and I have had many good experiences with them. Love the sample service.

bumping old thread because of amazing store!

I just found out about luckyscent and scentbar.

It. Is. AMAZING!

Why get it from here when you can get it from Fragrancenet? With the 20% coupon it's obviously the cheapest? Or does Luckyscent have some serious competitive coupons out there?

Quote Originally Posted by animal99 View Post
    Why get it from here when you can get it from Fragrancenet? With the 20% coupon it's obviously the cheapest? Or does Luckyscent have some serious competitive coupons out there?
    They stock fragrances a lot of places don't carry, mostly niche. Aside from that they're a great resource for hard to find samples. Also, practically guaranteed to have a good experience with them.

Basenotes Plus

Have you investigated the brands each offer? If so, you'll see Fragrancenet sells manly mainstream, whereas Luckyscent sells niche.

Why shop at Nordstrom when you can shop at JC Penney's? There are some perfumes at LuckyScent that you cannot find just anywhere. Plus they will make samples of your choice for you of almost any perfume they have, depending on the amount you buy.

Nothing against JCP...I buy stuff from there. But the experience between LuckyScent and FragranceNet purchases have been very different for me.

Hi, do we have to pay any customs charge when we order from luckyscent to uk?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zakd View Post
    Hi, do we have to pay any customs charge when we order from luckyscent to uk?
    Packages are picked out at random for customs charges. Sometimes you will get lucky & escape being charged, sometimes you won't.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Dcampbell

I want to give credit where credit is do. Long story short UPS messed up my shipment by sending it to the wrong state. I emailed Luckyscent and made a suggestion to stop using UPS as this isn't my first screw up I have experienced with them. In my email I wasn't being a jerk or blaming anyone at Luckyscent for the mess up, I just wanted to inform them of UPS.

To my surprise I get and email today telling me they contacted UPS and requested that my order be returned to sender and they would be sending out another package today via USPS priority. I could not believe the level of service! I was just expecting a "Sorry to here this happended to you, we will take this into consideration blah, blah, blah....." Instead they made sure that I was taken care of. I have shopped with Luckyscent before this mainly for samples, but its this kind of customer service that makes you want to buy from them even if you can find it cheaper somewhere else. They have made a customer for life in my eyes.

They are indeed top notch. What they did for you does not surprise me.

I have to say, I absolutely agree that Luckyscent is top notch. I've been ordering from them for years and the customer service is stellar. While there are a number of online retailers I have had terrible experiences with, Luckyscent has never been anything but a pleasure to deal with. They really know what they're doing, and they do it extremely well.

Check out their BBB rating. It is top notch. 0 complaints in the past 3 years!

http://www.la.bbb.org/business-revie...es-CA-13192564