Code of Conduct

Default fresh, fougere, sweet, coffee, gourmand in the mold of body kouros, yohji homme, new harleem

or not. l'instant pour homme for example comes highly recommended to me and i don't see much mention of it being in the same vein but it is sweet.

the other day i tried diesel fuel for life and armani attitude. they kinda smelled alike but the diesel was lighter, which i liked more. i checked the directory and they were made by the same perfumer annick menardo who also made body kouros.

might be a little late to the party but i'm digging gourmands as of late if only they came in fresher formulas. oh an i'm not so fond of a*men.

Default Re: fresh, fougere, sweet, coffee, gourmand in the mold of body kouros, yohji homme, new harleem

what do you mean by "fresher"?
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

Default Re: fresh, fougere, sweet, coffee, gourmand in the mold of body kouros, yohji homme, new harleem

A*Men Sunessence is a lighter, fresher version of A*Men.

fresher, perhaps lighter, more citrus in the topnotes, not as heavy or cloying. would any of these be considered a light gourmand? something that can be worn in hot climates. so far i'm going for fuel for life until i try something i like better.

jo malone black vetiver cafe
    ysl body kouros
    armani diamonds for men
    diesel fuel for life for men
    guerlain homme
    guerlain l'instant ph
    lolita lempicka au masculin
    rochas man

Rochas Man definitely is not. In addition to the Sunessence (if it's even still available), you might try Armani Attitude. It's similar to L'Instant, in that it has gourmand tendencies.

Try cannabis santal.

If you have a chance to try Hermessence Vetiver Tonka - it might tick a few of those boxes - works fine for me in 30+c with high humidity.

Yohji Homme is an exceptional fragrance, and it's one of the few real hybrids between oriental and fougère.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Homme View Post
    Rochas Man definitely is not. In addition to the Sunessence (if it's even still available), you might try Armani Attitude. It's similar to L'Instant, in that it has gourmand tendencies.
    yes i've tried attittude. i liked fuel for life a little bit more but maybe i should give them a full wearing.

Perhaps Hypnose pour homme Lancome? Striclty speaking, it is not"gourmand", rather a fresh fougere with sweet base notes. Give it a go, it's available pretty much everywhere and reasonably priced
    À l'air libre les oiseaux ont eux aussi le vertige (camille)

Yohji Homme was my most complimented fragrance.

Another for Yohji Homme

Givenchy Play Intense?

I just got it myself and like this one a lot.