Code of Conduct

Default Hand Sanitizer at work smells like Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey Pour Homme

We have a bottle of hand sanitizer at work that smells like Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey Pour Homme. The bottle is from Meijer, and its under $5 for a big bottle. It has the citrus, flowery blast just like Issey Miyake Pour Homme. The only set back is that it only last for about 15 minutes, and then all gone....
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Default Re: Hand Sanitizer at work smells like Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey Pour Homme

lol

Default Re: Hand Sanitizer at work smells like Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey Pour Homme

I know what you mean. At my job, there's a big dispenser of hand sanitizer that also smells just like L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme. I don't know what brand it is-- it's some industrial foodservice stuff, but it smells just like Miyake.

hows the projection

hahaha

I also have the feeling that many of the "sports", fresh, blue, marine etc etc are really rejected proposals for household products. Rejected because too sharp.

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyLeMale View Post
    hows the projection

hahaha
    Projection is great for about 60 second, and then the dry down begins...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."