Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrances: Lilly de Rve - Songe Pour Elle and Songe Pour Lui

From nstperfume.com:

New niche line Lilly de Rve has introduced Songe Pour Elle and Songe Pour Lui. The fragrances are sold in sculptural bottles by Claude Justamon.

Songe Pour Elle (left) ~ Mysterious and captivating like a dream, Songe pour elle is dance between the sensuality of jasmine and the sweetness of orange blossom. A bed of precious wood stirs the boozy balsamic labdanum; sensuous leather lightens up with a white brilliance of musk. $450 for 120 ml Eau de Parfum.

Songe Pour Lui (right) ~ A singular and unforgettable composition. Powerful and eclectic, Songe pour lui opens with a spicy pink pepper and is met with a delicate heart of absolute Egyptian Jasmine. A delight of the senses; an olfactory journey that will carry you away with the deepness of cedar wood and the softness of saffron. $400 for 120 ml Eau de Parfum.

Lilly de Rve Songe is available now at Luckyscent.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Sur la Plage

Default Re: New Fragrances: Lilly de Rve - Songe Pour Elle and Songe Pour Lui

More info from Luckyscent:

Songe pour Elle Notes: Petit grain, neroli, black currant leaf, elemi, cumin, orange blossom, jasmine, ylang-ylang, castoreum, white cedar, musk, wood, frankincense, leather, labdanum, Papyrus.

Songe pour Lui Notes: Bergamot, pink paper, Egyptian jasmin, vanilla flower, saffron, Atlas cedar, Cashmer wood, Oud wood

Note: The Songe flacon is a delicate glass sculpture; perfume will need to be decanted into the glass flacon. Songe is applied using a dabbing method. Upon ordering Songe, you will receive three boxes: the presentation box with flacon base, brochure and funnel; the secondary box contains the flacon head piece; the third item is the 120ml (mirror-silver finished) splash bottle with fitted pouch.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrances: Lilly de Rve - Songe Pour Elle and Songe Pour Lui

I like the notes of both scents and the bottles look very artistic, but the price is just insane! I hope they will start to sell the splash bottles alone.