Code of Conduct

Default Black Afghano is very nice..

Why doesn't it get much love, out of all the fragrance that I have sampled or owned it would be one of the better ones. What do you his think of this gem.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Default Re: Black Afghano is very nice..

Smells a bit too much like a freshly laid bed of asphalt to my nose, but I love Nasomatto for their very powerful projection and longevity. There's not a lot of subtlety when it comes to their stuff. I have Silver Musk and it's a powerhouse clean scent.

I think it's awesome, but beware that it never comes off. My business partner complained after I wore it while visiting that he could smell it in his car and on his dog for days. One of my t shirts still carries the smell after three washes and you can smell it three feet away.

I only used one spray - I'm not kidding.

Value for money!

It's too sweet for me.

I'm not in to sweet fragrances unless they are done well (eg Chergui, which isn't actually that sweet at all). It's VERY long lasting and potent but sweet sweet!

I think going to break down and get me a bottle, any place that's cheaper than luckyscents.

I think the question is "any place that has it for sale'. I don't know of any, and only got my bottle by complete chance.

A friend had it and tried it a while back. Wasn't that impressed with it.

Sur la Plage

I was extremely impressed with it, and glad it is in my collection.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

It is an amazing fragrance! I just don't know yet where to get one. =(

It sounded like something I would have liked, but I just didn't enjoy it enough. Like it's missing something. Can't really place it. I find it somewhat red and smokey feeling. Could have been an extension scent off of the Red Series by CdG.

Is there anything out there that's similar? I remember something close from Montale maybe amber and spice.

Its never available. Its expensive.

Black Afghano sounds like something you'd put in a bong.

I know a store around where I live that still has two bottles. But I don't know, I like the fact it's strong, but than that it smells like a mess to me.

Where do you live ekove?

I actually do like this scent. Too bad I didn't take action when someone had it for sale, because its hard to find. But to be honest, its a fragrance one can easily just buy a large decant of. Its potent and I don't think I would need a whole 30ml's of it.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by cmax View Post
    Where do you live ekove?

Stalker alert!
    Florida

I scored on this gem from a BN member recently ( thanks Strife) AND after first hour of wearing I get a compliment. Man I love this fragrance.

Its strong, powerful and intense - three things I like in a frag. I wear it sometimes when I am DJing.. and always have a great night (and several compliments.) Its dark and sweet.. a nice combination.

Re: The bong reference - it is supposed to be inspired by Cheeba/Cannabis/high class weed. I am not a 420 guy so I can't really discern what is what.

I watch for it when shopping as I would love to buy a backup bottle.. it is that good. In my collection, there is only one frag that I have backups (2 actually) of- Guerlain L'instant Extreme.

Of course it would have great projection, it's straight-up perfume oil. And frankly I don't think it's going to be available again for a long time.
    Last edited by Fuster Cluck; 19th February 2011 at 03:00 PM.

One spray to the neck and I was projecting 3ft away. I also would love a back up bottle but I doubt i would ever use this one up. Well worth the cash.

Funny - I wore yesterday it for the first time in a while, and figured I'd just knock about the house here with it on. Not an hour after I applied it, my business partner invited me over for drinks. I was very careful not to get it on any of his stuff, or his dog this time!

Seemed to go OK this time, but damn this stuff is strong.

Lol maybe he invited you over so he can smell it for free. :@)

Nah, he invited me over because he had a 20 y/o bottle of gin that needed drinking.