Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrances: Keiko Mecheri Tuberose and Isles Lointaines

From nstperfume.com:

Niche line Keiko Mecheri has launched two new floral fragrances, Tuberose and Isles Lointaines:

Tuberose ~ “Radiant, translucent tuberose is blended with a crystalline jasmine for a very modern take on the white floral. This does not read as heavy or creamy, but as cool and transporting and edgy…” Featuring tuberose, jasmine, rose, petitgrain, vanilla, benzoin and precious woods.

Isles Lointaines ~ “This brazenly flirtatious potion features an incredibly lush gardenia double-whammy by blending traditional gardenia with tiare, also known as Tahitian gardenia, and the result is every bit as seductive and gorgeous as you would expect.” With sweet almond, gardenia, tuberose, jasmine, rose, vanilla and benzoin.

Keiko Mecheri Tuberose and Isles Lointaines are $125 each for 75 ml Eau de Parfum, and can be found now at Luckyscent.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Fragrances: Keiko Mecheri Tuberose and Isles Lointaines

Thanks petruccijc, l saw these on the Luckyscent newsletter just this morning, & they both look right up my street! They're going on my next sample order. lf anyone tests these, do let us know what you think.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Thanks for the heads-up, I've ordered samples.

Fantastic news. KM has always delievered high quality scents and i'm always up for a big slap on the face by a tuberose.
    Thank you for sharing petruccijc!.

cheers