Code of Conduct

Default Looking for a trusted/legit site for buying Ambre Narguile(Full Bottle Sealed)

I'm just looking for a trusted/legit site for buying Ambre Narguile(Full Bottle Sealed). Not too big on fragrancenet for expensive purchases. I can go downtown and buy it from Hermes but I'm trying to avoid taking that 40 minute trip this weekend. I think I will call the store and see if I can order it over the phone. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
    My Youtube Review Channel: www.youtube.com/cutlasssupremesl

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for a trusted/legit site for buying Ambre Narguile(Full Bottle Sealed)

You can order from their website. Shipping is pricey; it may be worth your while to take the drive instead.

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/sto...0052&nbItem=0#

Default Re: Looking for a trusted/legit site for buying Ambre Narguile(Full Bottle Sealed)

hermes.com (duh)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekove View Post
    hermes.com (duh)
    Um I'm sure I tried that before making this post. If you can find Ambre Narguile for sale on their site can you please post me the link. Cause I sure as hell could not....

I e-mailed them a week or two ago and they said they don't have any in stock right now. You could probably get it at a Hermes boutique, but until the online shop gets more in stock, the only place that has it is Valentine Perfumes. And they're overcharging like a mofo.
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Banned

It's been off of Hermes' site for several weeks - the boutiques are currently the only source.

hermes.com (duh)
    Was that really necessary? This place gets nastier everyday. Plus, you can no longer buy it at hermes.com.

hermes.com (duh)
    Who peed in your Cheerios?
    "Smell with your nose, not your ears."

ACJIGGA'S FAVORITES - Xerjoff Nio, Xerjoff 1861, Profumum Roma Acqua Viva, Neil Morris for Takashimaya, Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme EDP, Comme des Garcons Kyoto, Lattafa Ameer Al-Oudh EDP, Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Oud & Slumberhouse Jeke

What do you guys mean you can't buy it from there? I still can?

But if that is still an issue, have you tried calling them? Hermessence line is boutique exclusive and the only way you can get it as far as I'm concerned is from the boutique (or ebay). Thus, just try calling them if you're too lazy to drive there and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to ship it to you.

It's on the UK site...I came close to buying it myself last week, before deciding to hold off for a bit. It's a gorgeous gourmand scent, but I can't shake the very expensive AppleJacks connection.

http://uk.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/stor...egoryId=137024
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

If the boutique closest to you is out of it, try calling another and ask if they can send it to you.

Thus, just try calling them if you're too lazy to drive there...
    It's our kindness to one another that I love most about basenotes...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNY View Post
    It's our kindness to one another that I love most about basenotes...
    Are you going to complain about every statement I make? I'm sorry if the poster didn't know the fragrance is boutique exclusive. Also I'm quite nice to those who are nice themselves. Please keep the discussion to the thread.

hermes.com (duh)
    Cringeworthy.

Banned

Are you going to complain about every statement I make? I'm sorry if the poster didn't know the fragrance is boutique exclusive. Also I'm quite nice to those who are nice themselves. Please keep the discussion to the thread.
    Actually Hermessences are now available online from Hermes as well as boutiques - however Ambre Narguile specifically is not currently available online because wherever they ship online orders from is out of stock. The last time I checked almost all of the 15ml travel-bottles were out of stock as well. I love that you can *finally* mix & match the 15ml bottles into a 4 pack instead of being limited to either 4 of the same perfume or the "original four" (ambre/vetiver/poivre/rose). It only took them a few years to figure that out....

Lol guy its ok I have tough skin and it seems he thought I was another newbie just asking random question. I never check the UK website since I'm not in the UK and it would make no sense in checking it in the UK IF there is a Hermes in Downtown Chicago(40 minutes away). <---- That was to Ekove.

Well I guess I'm stuck going downtown and paying $210 plus tax for it this weekend. Thanks all for your help and I did not know it was a boutique exclusive. Also the site is out of 15ml sizes also of AN.

My bad I didn't know it was out of stock specifically in the USA online boutique, others seem to still carry it.

Quote Originally Posted by CutlassSupremeSL View Post
    Lol guy its ok I have tough skin and it seems he thought I was another newbie just asking random question. I never check the UK website since I'm not in the UK and it would make no sense in checking it in the UK IF there is a Hermes in Downtown Chicago(40 minutes away). <---- That was to Ekove.

Well I guess I'm stuck going downtown and paying $210 plus tax for it this weekend. Thanks all for your help and I did not know it was a boutique exclusive. Also the site is out of 15ml sizes also of AN.
    I was at the Hermes store on Oak Street not that long ago and they had all the Hermessence fragrances available. I know you don't want to take the 40 minute trip, but it is worth it. They allow mixing and matching of any 4 bottles of Hermessence fragrances and I think it is only $140 for all 4. So if you love Ambre Narguile you could get all 4 bottles of that, or you could try other scents and get 2 of the Ambre Narguile and 2 of another Hermessence. They also give samples of Hermessences. The sales lady was friendly and spent half an hour with me spraying all the different Hermessences and she gave me 4 samples to take with me.

Resurrecting thread. I have heard rumours Ambre Narguile is discontinued?

In either case I am having trouble on US site. If you click on AN on the collection page where picture is, and click "AN collection" it does not take you to the page to buy AN, but back to the collection loading screen. It is also not listed on the left.

Temporarily unavail or gone? I also see that it is not listed as an option in the 4pack.

Thanks in advance.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

I was going to suggest calling up the Madison new York store and ordering it, I just ordered a gift set from there today and they ship. Kinda pricey though...they only do 2 day fed ex.

On the Ambre Narguile note, I have a 15ml of it and it's fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jridgen View Post
    Resurrecting thread. I have heard rumours Ambre Narguile is discontinued?

In either case I am having trouble on US site. If you click on AN on the collection page where picture is, and click "AN collection" it does not take you to the page to buy AN, but back to the collection loading screen. It is also not listed on the left.

Temporarily unavail or gone? I also see that it is not listed as an option in the 4pack.

Thanks in advance.
    Not sure about the rumors. The Hermes site is pretty bad and inconsistent - last month Vetiver Tonka wouldn't show up.

If you go to the UK Hermes website, they still have Ambre Narguile for sale. I don't think it's discontinued, I'd chalk it up to the site being wonky again.

Funnily enough, the UK site does not list Vetiver Tonka, while the US site does.

Hope to see you back on youtube again Cutlass.

Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
    Hope to see you back on youtube again Cutlass.
    We miss you, Brandon!

My girlfriend got this for Me on Valentine's day. My favorite frag right now

Did you pick it up in Chicago?

The perfumes in stock on the Hermes website vary more than the weather.