Code of Conduct

Cool BN March Madness: Don't forget to vote!! (And share your predictions!)

[Edited]:

Since it appears that this year's game hasn't been advertised extensively, here's the background:

Members nominate top fragrances, which are then seeded for the tourney based on the number of nominations received. Seeds are arranged into a bracket, and then head-to-head voting whittles down the bracket through the month of March to give us a winner! This obviously parallels the college basketball tourney in the US, and it's tons of fun!

Right now it's posted on the BN home page as a feature, and I think many active forum participants simply don't look there:
    http://www.basenotes.net/content/678...ictions-Needed!

Remember to cast your bracket votes! It's super easy!
    http://danieltharp.com/bmm/index.php

You have until Feb. 27!!

For those of you who have already submitted brackets, or for those who will:

What are your predictions? What was your final four? Will Pure Malt win!? What will happen!? The drama!

My final 4:
    -Kouros
    -Yatagan
    -Jubilation XXV
    -L'Air du Desert Marocain

My Winner:
    -Jub XXV
    Last edited by LiveJazz; 23rd February 2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Change in purpose of thread.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Default Re: Share Your BN March Madness Predictions!

What is this exactly ?
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Default Re: Share Your BN March Madness Predictions!

I figured I might get a response like that. BN March Madness used to be administered via the forums, but it seems to have moved to an external database, which doesn't seem very well advertised.

Basically members nominate top fragrances, which are then seeded for the tourney based on the number of nominations they get. Seeds are arranged into a bracket, and then head-to-head voting whittles down the bracket through the month of March to give us a winner! Tons of fun!

Right now it's posted on the BN home page as a feature, and I think many active forum participants simply don't look there. I will revise the original post to make it more of an ad for the game!
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Banned

Default Re: BN March Madness: Don't forget to vote!! (And share your predictions!)

I got duke goin all the way even witbout kyree irving. Duke duke duke duke

Default Re: BN March Madness: Don't forget to vote!! (And share your predictions!)

Damn it I cant believe I forgot until this so far! will be done tomorrow.

People, I strongly encourage you to participate! Greatest fun time of the year, I swear you will never again follow polls the way you do during BMM!
    Smellin good

Again this year, I voted how I want it to go, not how I think it actually will. I just can't bring myself to vote for some of the contenders.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!