Code of Conduct

Blog Entries

Default I like Tiffany for Men. What does Tiffany for Men SPORT smell like?

I'm prepared to get responses such as "apples and oranges" here, but I would be interested in knowing if Tiffany Sport is remotely similar to anything. The nearest Tiffany dealer is an hour and a half away from me, so....
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

Banned

Default Re: I like Tiffany for Men. What does Tiffany for Men SPORT smell like?

It's really not worth owning and definitely NOT worth a several hour car trip. It's mostly juniper and definitely 'fresh'. The original Tiffany for Men is one of the greatest masculines (and perfumes in general) ever made and Sport isn't even in the same conversation. Next time you happen to be at Tiffany check it out, but don't make any trip or special effort.

Blog Entries

Thanx for the info, nineXseven.
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

Quote Originally Posted by nineXseven View Post
    It's really not worth owning and definitely NOT worth a several hour car trip. It's mostly juniper and definitely 'fresh'. The original Tiffany for Men is one of the greatest masculines (and perfumes in general) ever made and Sport isn't even in the same conversation. Next time you happen to be at Tiffany check it out, but don't make any trip or special effort.
    I agree.....Not worth the trip.....Tiffany Men is fantastic and Sport is just ok.....Gary

It's really not worth owning and definitely NOT worth a several hour car trip.
    Agree.

1. Tiffany Sport IS worth owning, but
    2. I wouldn't drive several hours to get it.

Tiffany and Tiffany Sport are completely different scents. Sport is a nice, fresh, juniperish, bluish, perfect-for-work scent -- probably the best way to compare would be to say Sport is to Tiffany for Men what Bleu is to Pour Monsieur Concentree (and that's a somewhat poor analogy, I know, but it has some truth).

Not many people own Sport, and sometimes I like wearing a cologne I know NOBODY else will be wearing within 50 miles.

But there are very few fragrances I'd drive hours to have.

Tiffany Sport is nothing like the Tiffany. Sport opens with a cilantro note which changes to juniper. It's fresh and green, it doesn't last long. I own a bottle but almost never wear it.

to me it is a very boring plain fragrance and like foetidus noted it does not last long at all. stick with the original version.

This scent is my holy grail. i have spent alot of money on this scent and Tiffany raises the price on it always, but its definitely worth having. Sheer quality as it is made by CHANEL for Tiffany. very fresh and warm and long lasting. It really isnt a sports fragrance to me since its such a high quality scent. Very fresh with juniper , coriander and pepper. get it. i personally love to buy mine from the tiff shops on RODEO ..worth every penny

what he says

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

I remember this being a clean fresh scent that smelled like so many other sport scents.....Smells good but I already have 2 or 3 that smell just alike.....Gary

Quote Originally Posted by blacklibran1 View Post
    Sheer quality as it is made by CHANEL for Tiffany. very fresh and warm and long lasting... Very fresh with juniper , coriander and pepper...
    Yes, Tiffany Sport does have a very good lineage... After all, it is by Jacques Polge and the refinement of the fragrance is quite evident. For a fresh fragrance it's quality is exceptional. I, myself, do not get good longevity from it, though.

I think the main point is that it is nothing like Tiffany for Men.