Code of Conduct
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,080 of 1203

Default Re: The Official Creed Green Irish Tweed thread!

If you look in the Creed discussions thread (which is missing), you'll see that the spellings have changed. (Why, I have no idea.) To be sure I called someone at the Creed Boutique in NYC and asked the SA to read me how 'absolues' is spelled. There was an 'e' in the word on the back of the box. This has been noticed on Aventus boxes since late last year or so.

Legit boxes didn't used to have the 'e'. It has changed.

All the other boxes of real creed have the should be spelled words though...Did Creed used to misspell these words up until 2013-2014 and finally correct them?

This is a 2014 box. Prior year boxes spelled absolues, triees 7 naturelles differently.

20140504_205754_resized.jpg

20140504_210417.jpg

1212.jpg

also does the seam on this bottle look to pronounced. And whats the deal with this card. Isn't the wors fils supposed to be in the middle???

Quote Originally Posted by ShaverX View Post
    All the other boxes of real creed have the should be spelled words though...Did Creed used to misspell these words up until 2013-2014 and finally correct them?

This is a 2014 box. Prior year boxes spelled absolues, triees 7 naturelles differently.

20140504_205754_resized.jpg
    You seem to be both asking a question and making a statement about the same subject. Yes, Creed spelled the words differently on boxes prior to late 2013. (And, who knows, maybe there have been multiple shifts in spellings over the years prior to that.)

Awesome guys. You are all basically answering my questions. So the box is real, bottle is real....but the juice is not the way i remember in my sample which was actually from 2012 and that juice was to die for such a beautiful drydown. Is it that I need to shelve this bad boy and wait for it to turn beautiful over time? Oh and the longevity is atrocious. By the time I get in my car on my way to work I am ferociously sniffing my arm for a trace... So weird this GIT beast is.

20140504_210417.jpg

1212.jpg

also does the seam on this bottle look to pronounced. And whats the deal with this card. Isn't the wors fils supposed to be in the middle???
    You'll know a fake card when you see one. The gold border is completely flat (yours is raised) and the overall quality is much worse. Here's an example of a fake card:

Hey guys, long time lurker here. This is my first post.

I recently received a bottle of GIT from Perfumes4u on Ebay. They're feedback is incredibly high so I thought it would be safe getting a bottle of GIT from them. The bottle and packaging looks legit. The batch number is S03213t01 and the little paper that came with the fragrance (not the card) was in arabic writing.

The problem is, the sample of GIT I had and the bottle I have have worrisome dissimilarities and I'm wondering if these differences can be attributed to batch variation. The top notes smell the same but the bottom notes on my sample has more prevalent sandalwood, which gave the fragrance a much nicer, smoother and tone. In comparison, my actual bottle smells more dirty and lacks the leafiness of the sample, verging on smelling acrid and synthetic.

I'm afraid I have fake juice because all the physical cues point towards a fully legit bottle. Is there a way I can tell that a bottle has been tempered with and someone swapped the actual juice for something else?

Quote Originally Posted by izconcept View Post
    Hey guys, long time lurker here. This is my first post.

I recently received a bottle of GIT from Perfumes4u on Ebay. They're feedback is incredibly high so I thought it would be safe getting a bottle of GIT from them. The bottle and packaging looks legit. The batch number is S03213t01 and the little paper that came with the fragrance (not the card) was in arabic writing.

The problem is, the sample of GIT I had and the bottle I have have worrisome dissimilarities and I'm wondering if these differences can be attributed to batch variation. The top notes smell the same but the bottom notes on my sample has more prevalent sandalwood, which gave the fragrance a much nicer, smoother and tone. In comparison, my actual bottle smells more dirty and lacks the leafiness of the sample, verging on smelling acrid and synthetic.

I'm afraid I have fake juice because all the physical cues point towards a fully legit bottle. Is there a way I can tell that a bottle has been tempered with and someone swapped the actual juice for something else?

I'm having the same problem. The drydown is not nearly as good as my little sample vial. That juice was heavenly. I'd like to track down that batch. This is kind of crazy that we pay the amount we pay and creed can't get these batches consistent. True we both have grey market batches but I hear plenty of stories of people buying from NM or the boutique and still having these problems. i guess as creed customers we need to find the specific batch we love and obtain that particular batch or else you have a different cologne whether it be in the top or middle or drydown no two seem to be alike. At this point i'm not sure if i should shelve my GIT for a year to let it properly age. But if so why do creed not just age these perfumes to proper maturity instead of me having to do it? When I buy a fine whisky I don't have to store it for a few years.

Come on now Olivier and Erwin!!! Can someone on the creed marketing team do some research on customer satisfaction...IE fragrance boards and finally make things right. They could quadrouple thier client base if everyone knew that they'd get the same juice everytime.

Basenotes Junkie

You can not argue about what you may or may not have when your puchasing something from somewhere thats not adknowledged by a company as being an authorised retailer, about as much as you can appear to do is come on here and complain about it...

You do have a point for the most part but like I said you could go to an authorized dealer and get a 100% legit bottle and have the same exact problem with the way it smells. That is why I didn't bother going to an authorized dealer. I could have gotten the same fresh batch and have to mature it myself. That's ridiculous. If Creed would mature their scents in house and 100% guarantee the same GIT always, I'd fork out the extra $180 and head down to NM today.

I'm having the same problem. The drydown is not nearly as good as my little sample vial. That juice was heavenly. I'd like to track down that batch. This is kind of crazy that we pay the amount we pay and creed can't get these batches consistent. True we both have grey market batches but I hear plenty of stories of people buying from NM or the boutique and still having these problems. i guess as creed customers we need to find the specific batch we love and obtain that particular batch or else you have a different cologne whether it be in the top or middle or drydown no two seem to be alike. At this point i'm not sure if i should shelve my GIT for a year to let it properly age. But if so why do creed not just age these perfumes to proper maturity instead of me having to do it? When I buy a fine whisky I don't have to store it for a few years.

Come on now Olivier and Erwin!!! Can someone on the creed marketing team do some research on customer satisfaction...IE fragrance boards and finally make things right. They could quadrouple thier client base if everyone knew that they'd get the same juice everytime.
    That's exactly what I'm doing right now. I put it back in its box and I'm letting it age in my cabinet for the next 12 months to see if it makes a difference in smell. With the way it smells now, I much rather enjoy my other fragrances. It's too bad because my sample of GIT was one of the best colognes I've ever put my nose on; amazing smell, silage and longevity.

Does anyone know if perhaps they reformulated GIT in 2013-2014? Perhaps they cheapened up the "basenotes" (pun intended) and that's why our batches smell differently. Hopefully others will come out with their experiences with recent GIT batches

Does anyone know if perhaps they reformulated GIT in 2013-2014? Perhaps they cheapened up the "basenotes" (pun intended) and that's why our batches smell differently. Hopefully others will come out with their experiences with recent GIT batches
    2013 batch smells incredible. I doubt there is that much variation that took place in a year, but I guess I wouldn't know until I put my nose on it. I don't have fantastic longevity with GIT by any means if that's what your concerned about. Since you got it from fragrancenet, your good. That being said your juice is top of the line, maybe it's too fresh for your liking? I don't know, but at the end of the day if your wearing GIT your going to smell pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by nKelly95 View Post
    2013 batch smells incredible. I doubt there is that much variation that took place in a year, but I guess I wouldn't know until I put my nose on it. I don't have fantastic longevity with GIT by any means if that's what your concerned about. Since you got it from fragrancenet, your good. That being said your juice is top of the line, maybe it's too fresh for your liking? I don't know, but at the end of the day if your wearing GIT your going to smell pretty damn good.

I do agree that it smells fantastic up top, bursting with green freshness but the drydown is different....And the longevity is something laughable unless I am suffering sever ofalcatory fatigue from smelling it to much. I dunno. I've beaten this with a dead horse. I'm going to let it rest for a few more days and then using lighter applications... The good news is that I was not smelling any on me and my wife came home several hours later telling me she could smell my cologne in the hallway and she says it smells like the sample I had. Maybe my nose is playing tricks on me and I'm being paranoid

I do agree that it smells fantastic up top, bursting with green freshness but the drydown is different....And the longevity is something laughable unless I am suffering sever ofalcatory fatigue from smelling it to much. I dunno. I've beaten this with a dead horse. I'm going to let it rest for a few more days and then using lighter applications... The good news is that I was not smelling any on me and my wife came home several hours later telling me she could smell my cologne in the hallway and she says it smells like the sample I had. Maybe my nose is playing tricks on me and I'm being paranoid
    Most creeds including GIT have generated olfactory fatigue at some point. GIT projects on me for the first hour or two then gets close to the skin. However when I think it's gone people have commented on it when they were close enough. Spray away from nose or rotate your fragrances more often, this will help less the effects of OF.

I personally also find that rotating helps.

For me the discrepancies between my sample and my cologne make a world of difference. The sample smells like a cologne I would pay 3 figures for. My current bottle, not so much...

Maybe I'll trade my git for a bottle of viw before the summer and buy another bottle of git later this year...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by izconcept View Post
    For me the discrepancies between my sample and my cologne make a world of difference. The sample smells like a cologne I would pay 3 figures for. My current bottle, not so much...

Maybe I'll trade my git for a bottle of viw before the summer and buy another bottle of git later this year...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

People also need to realize anytime you use natural ingredients, the smell can never be exactly the same. For example, ambergris is, as most of you know, wale secretions. They believe it's something their intestines do when they get something sharp(octopus beak, etc) after they eat and the "ambergris" or Amber grey is what covers the foreign object and then harden to protect it's insides as it passes through. Now, my point is, is every batch of ambergris can smell different. Sometimes one house nose may not like the smell of the ambergris and reject it but it may be perfect for another house nose. It's very subjective and that's pretty much with anything that's made with a lot of rare natural ingredients.

I would recommend asking for the batch number before you purchase on eBay next time. You could probably even call up fragrancenet and get them to tell you the batches they have as well.

Ya'll got that octupus beak batch?

Quote Originally Posted by LeeroyDaBoy View Post
    Ya'll got that octupus beak batch?

Virtually all ambergris is found with beaks and shit in it. Kinda the whole reason for the process in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    It's a grey market GIT that starts with an S, I have to check it when I get home. What is your exact lot #
    Mine is A3213T01, got it from London, Selfridges.

sorry for the late reply.

Looking to buy a 4oz GIT, can it be found for below 140 usd ? I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right places..

It looks like you can buy it on Amazon (shipped from and sold by fragrancenet) for $131.

Either it smells the same of she's tired of your obsession. Don't drive her crazy my man! You have GIT, it's going to smell good. It may not last 8 hours, but that's ok. Stop worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by caferacer View Post
    It looks like you can buy it on Amazon (shipped from and sold by fragrancenet) for $131.
    Thank you caferacer!

Btw, found this on ebay, seller has high rating and volume.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREEN-IRISH-...item3cd99280df

Looks legit?

I wore GIT from a 90% empty bottle that I've had for about 12 years today. Still smelled great! Wife loved it.

After over a month of no GIT, I received my replacement bottle from fragrancenet (I'm sure most of you heard my story and they were awesome in every way). So, I just wanted to post saying I have a 2014 batch, and on the contrary to what ShaverX had been saying, my juice is a powerhouse! I primed it when I got home today, so I only let one full spray out. When my mom got home 2 hours later, she immediately said it smelled like my cologne and she knew it had arrived. 1 spray lingered in my house strongly for about 3 full hours, which surprised me every time I'd get a wiff of it. Smells absolutely great, can't say the scent is much different than the 2013 batch but it does seem to be stronger. I'm thinking my first time wearing it on skin I'll only spray once just so I can test the longevity on a weak dose. Have high expectations because it seems wonderful. I'll let everyone know what I think of it within the next couple of days!
    By the way -- I did receive the new batch in a new box, but with the old atomizer!! I'll take it!! Sprays much nicer than that new one IMO (although the new one does the job just fine, I just like the way the old one feels when you pull the trigger)
    So yeah, I look forward to give it a couple wearings and share my review, stay tuned

Can you post a pic of the new box?

Default Run away from Creed 2014 Batches (so far)

I will just re-post (with additional info) what I said in the Aventus thread, as it is more relevant to this thread.

I just received the GIT A3214A01 Batch and its basically scented water (I wish I was joking about this). I can't believe Creed would let this batch out for selling in stores, it is like they took GIT and then poured gallons of water inside, thus, making the smell so faint I can't even smell 5 mins after application(I wonder what happened during this production, flood or something?) And please dont tell me this will get better as this has no chance of getting better with age. Let me explain; most of the problems with Creed fragrances are related to batch variation, where one note is more prominent over the other or the longevity is more stronger than in others. I can deal with all that without no problem. The problem with this "batch" (if we could call this a batch, at all), is that there is no fragrance! no scent!. You have to try this batch to believe it. Therefore with this batch, the problem is not batch variations but just straight a 100% error in the production, where, somehow they unknowlingly added so much water, it diluted everything in the fragrance and is unusable.

For that reason, this will probably go down in history as Creed's worst batch of all times. Furthermore, as I could observe in the Aventus thread, the same exact thing is happening to the 2014 A01 of Avenuts (cant directly talk about it since I haven't smelled this batch of Aventus). This leads me to believe something strange must have happened during this production, as it seems could have affected various fragrances (not just GIT). This could also implicate 2014 will be the new 2010 (and everyone will be avoiding this batches and looking for older 2013 and 2012 batches.)

I had a 50 ml decant before and i know how this should smell. Plus I had smell multiples samples over the years.

I will be returning it this week. I will need to find 2012 or 2013 batches if i want to re-buy it. Nonethless, I'm in complete awe about this lack of quality control. There is no way they tested this batches before letting them out or they would have catched the error, instantly.

I hope this serves as a warning for anyone looking to purchase Creeds in the next few months, as we should be extra careful not to receive a 2014 batch (at least the A01s)
    Last edited by herbert7890; 26th May 2014 at 02:51 PM.

hi, i posted this in the Aventus thread. There is nothing wrong with A42C14A01 batch.

I have tried 4 different samples of Aventus, this maybe little fruity but the dry down is the same. I get 9-10 hours from his batch.

Let more people try this.

My observations come from the GIT A01 Batch. Aventus was added, since another member posted about thr Aventus A01 Batch (leading me to believe it had the same problem as GIT). I can guarantee my observation from GIT 2014 A01 batch.

Default Re: Run away from Creed 2014 Batches (so far)

Quote Originally Posted by herbert7890 View Post
    I will just re-post (with additional info) what I said in the Aventus thread, as it is more relevant to this thread.

I just received the GIT A3214A01 Batch and its basically scented water (I wish I was joking about this). I can't believe Creed would let this batch out for selling in stores, it is like they took GIT and then poured gallons of water inside, thus, making the smell so faint I can't even smell 5 mins after application(I wonder what happened during this production, flood or something?) And please dont tell me this will get better as this has no chance of getting better with age. Let me explain; most of the problems with Creed fragrances are related to batch variation, where one note is more prominent over the other or the longevity is more stronger than in others. I can deal with all that without no problem. The problem with this "batch" (if we could call this a batch, at all), is that there is no fragrance! no scent!. You have to try this batch to believe it. Therefore with this batch, the problem is not batch variations but just straight a 100% error in the production, where, somehow they unknowlingly added so much water, it diluted everything in the fragrance and is unusable.

For that reason, this will probably go down in history as Creed's worst batch of all times. Furthermore, as I could observe in the Aventus thread, the same exact thing is happening to the 2014 A01 of Avenuts (cant directly talk about it since I haven't smelled this batch of Aventus). This leads me to believe something strange must have happened during this production, as it seems could have affected various fragrances (not just GIT). This could also implicate 2014 will be the new 2010 (and everyone will be avoiding this batches and looking for older 2013 and 2012 batches.)

I had a 50 ml decant before and i know how this should smell. Plus I had smell multiples samples over the years.

I will be returning it this week. I will need to find 2012 or 2013 batches if i want to re-buy it. Nonethless, I'm in complete awe about this lack of quality control. There is no way they tested this batches before letting them out or they would have catched the error, instantly.

I hope this serves as a warning for anyone looking to purchase Creeds in the next few months, as we should be extra careful not to receive a 2014 batch (at least the A01s)
    My experience with the same batch is totally different. Upon first spray I knew this batch was strong, as it lingered in my kitchen for hours. On skin I'm getting 8 hours out of this one, so although you said not to I would say to give it time. This batch is way stronger than the 2013 batch was for me, and it performs better already. The top notes seem much more crisp IMO as well. I feel bad that you feel so strongly against it man, I'm loving my bottle!

Yes, I know about your experience with the same batch, which makes it even more weird. I trust your nose on this, which I can only assume that whatever happened to the 2014 A01 GIT, yours was not affected. Like your bottle was shipped or something before the "Water Flood" situation happened. Would be awesome if we could exchange a sample from our bottles and you will instantly see what i'm talking about.

I have two decants of GIT, both T01 batches from 2013. I'm not sure what the full batch number is for one of them. One is from a 500 mL flacon from the Creed Boutique (FP3213T01), the other is from a regular bottle. The one from the flacon smelled mostly of alcohol when I first got it. Seriously, strongly of alcohol, super weak scent. The smell would go away very quickly after I sprayed it. The other bottle is fine. Now, after a month and a half or so, the one from the flacon is opening up. It is a lot stronger now.

Quote Originally Posted by tensor9 View Post
    I have two decants of GIT, both T01 batches from 2013. I'm not sure what the full batch number is for one of them. One is from a 500 mL flacon from the Creed Boutique (FP3213T01), the other is from a regular bottle. The one from the flacon smelled mostly of alcohol when I first got it. Seriously, strongly of alcohol, super weak scent. The smell would go away very quickly after I sprayed it. The other bottle is fine. Now, after a month and a half or so, the one from the flacon is opening up. It is a lot stronger now.
    One question. Was the projection non existent at the beginning? (meaning like literally having to put your nose 1 inch from your arm) and what about the initial longevity on the "weak decant"?

One question. Was the projection non existent at the beginning? (meaning like literally having to put your nose 1 inch from your arm) and what about the initial longevity on the "weak decant"?
    The weak one was poor with respect to both longevity and projection. I would have to put my nose right on my skin to smell it, and the scent went away very quickly. I even contacted the splitter because it was so weak.

Thanks for your input. So now the 2 decants you got have the same longevity and projection, right.

The same? No, not as of now. I can only wait a while and see how it goes. I have noticed a change, though. Whether the weak one ever catches up is something I'll have to wait to find out.

At what point do we just say this scent is not worth the hassle?

Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
    At what point do we just say this scent is not worth the hassle?
    I totally understand your point, lizard!! The thing is, I have used GIT for a year now and I love the smell so much, I can't imagine myself without it. For that, I will just return it and buy an older batch that has been reviewed over here (safer bet I assume),

Note: I also have a full bottle of Bond no 9 Chez Bond. While it is good and somewhat similar, I don't have the same feeling with it as I have with GIT. Nonetheless, Bond no 9 has no batch variations that I have heard of.
    Last edited by herbert7890; 26th May 2014 at 11:03 PM.

I totally understand your point, lizard!! The thing I have use GIT for a year now and I love the smell so much, I can't imagine myself without it. For that, I will just return it and buy an older batch that has been reviewed over here (safer bet I assume),
    What he said. The stuff smell so good to me, it's worth the hassle.

Finally!!!! Someone who has the same exact batch of GIT as me. I got my ass beat on the other Creed thread, everyone got so pissed at me because I kept on asking if this batch was reformulated or if anyone noticed it was weak, lacking the beautiful top notes and the amergris drydown... i was basically told that i'm nuts and stop complaining, the batch is fine etc...

Well after having it for a month, I must say it got a little better smelling after some air got in but it is not that good. For one it is extremely weak, sillage is poor and after a couple of hours it is a total skin scent. So what i do is spray it like crazy, about 8-10 sprays and at this point it doesn't smell that good because i swear this batch has too mutch grassiness to it sort of a sour note i think they may have accidentaly mixed in to mutch Iris....But either way even after overspraying it soon fades...

I knew I wasn't being crazy... This is a horrible batch

My experience with the same batch is totally different. Upon first spray I knew this batch was strong, as it lingered in my kitchen for hours. On skin I'm getting 8 hours out of this one, so although you said not to I would say to give it time. This batch is way stronger than the 2013 batch was for me, and it performs better already. The top notes seem much more crisp IMO as well. I feel bad that you feel so strongly against it man, I'm loving my bottle!

Do you have the same batch as herbet7890 and i have?

(A3214A01)

Quote Originally Posted by astar View Post
    Mine is A3213T01, got it from London, Selfridges.

sorry for the late reply.
    That is my exact lot as well. Just received from beauty encounter.com

Do you have the same batch as herbet7890 and i have?

(A3214A01)
    Yeah, and seriously it's a great batch. No my juice is no different than either of yours, we have the SAME BATCH. Maybe your skins dry? Maybe your nose is weak to scents? Either way I can easily say your overdoing it. Even if it's weak spraying the frag that much will do nothing beneficial, 8-10 sprays would make you BEYOND anosmic. I use 2 sprays and it lasts and has great sillage and projection. People notice it. There's no doubt in my mind that people are OVER noticing your heavy dose of sprays. Take it easy on the trigger and have some faith that it's good juice! I'm telling you right now that it is, and all 3 of us have the same batch. At this point you guys are just in your own heads or expecting something out of GIT that it's not capable of

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    That is my exact lot as well. Just received from beauty encounter.com
    How do you like it ?

Quote Originally Posted by astar View Post
    How do you like it ?
    Have not worn it yet...I'll let you know...

It is outstanding. Smells awesome. We'll see how it progresses.

I received a great compliment on this today from a random stranger about 5 hours after application. Nice to know that there are still great lots of GIT to be had. See the compliments thread for details.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    I received a great compliment on this today from a random stranger about 5 hours after application. Nice to know that there are still great lots of GIT to be had. See the compliments thread for details.
    How many sprays did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by tensor9 View Post
    How many sprays did you use?
    3 full.

After seeing the good posts about beauty encounter's 2013 batch, I ordered GIT from them, Today. Hopefully they send me a 2013 batch! (returned 2014 A01 to fragrancenet)

Yeah, and seriously it's a great batch. No my juice is no different than either of yours, we have the SAME BATCH. Maybe your skins dry? Maybe your nose is weak to scents? Either way I can easily say your overdoing it. Even if it's weak spraying the frag that much will do nothing beneficial, 8-10 sprays would make you BEYOND anosmic. I use 2 sprays and it lasts and has great sillage and projection. People notice it. There's no doubt in my mind that people are OVER noticing your heavy dose of sprays. Take it easy on the trigger and have some faith that it's good juice! I'm telling you right now that it is, and all 3 of us have the same batch. At this point you guys are just in your own heads or expecting something out of GIT that it's not capable of
    I'm not sure that I really am inside my head. You see it is GIT and all GIT smells nice even the not so great batches smell nice. But my little decant of a 2012 batch smells AMAZING not nice. Just last night after not wearing any cologne for over 3 days I did a side by side on each wrist. the 12 had a brilliantly balanced lemon verbana and violet leaf weaving in and out. the 14 just had somewhat of that scent but it was very Iris haevy, kind of a dirty vegetable in the background...and the top on the 12 lasted for hours wheras the 14 drydown came very quickly. Not only that but the 12 drydown had the ambergris sandalwood combo whereas the 14 had the a vanilic/sandalwood aroma. I am not making this up. Also with the 12 I could smell it for hours longer. The 14 I had to really get my nose in there deep to smell it after a while. This is not make believe it is for real what my results where of this test. I have performed this test a few times already and it is always the same.

Look I acept it for what it is and will continue to wear it and will ease up on the trigger, but I am certain this batch is not up to par with other releases of this wonerfull fragrance. that is all I am saying. I am just curious if any others are noticing this. nKelly95. i am glad you like yours. Perhaps mine was handled badly and that batch doesn't suck...who knows. Glad to see others with this batch coming out with their opinions

You are not wrong at all with what you are smelling, Shaverx.................. I know how GIT should smell and Creed definetely messed up with this batch (as I said earlier, maybe something happened mid-production, where some bottles were saved from the tragedy, like nkelly's). As I said before, any fragrance head that know GIT will think exactly the same of this batch (at least of our version of the batch).

What I am about to say will hunt me forever here, But I believe we might have just discovered something worse than batch variations!!!! Its Batch variations within the same batch!!! (probably during bottling or processing and furthermore, Creed representatives has said themselves, the lot numbers represent the batch of ingredients used, not the fragrance itself). Yep I said it first.

My wife received GIT from beauty encounter Today. The lot number is the same as Chuck's and others here (A3213T01, I made her take a photo, as I'm in Orlando this week). Can't wait to test it and compare with the 2014 Batch, when I come back on Friday night. Will let you know on Saturday.

sweet!

First Impressions / info on the bottle from beauty encounter: I have the same exact bottle as Mitchem85, which is the A3213T01 but with the old style atomizer (longer and with creed logo). Just gave that fact in case it makes any difference but I think it does (there are A3213T01 bottles with newer atomizer and old atomizer alike).

Ok, First off the smell is AMAZING, this is what a legend should smell like (GIT), wonderful opening, and very strong from inital spray (100% opposite to Batch 2014 A01). I will test it with a full wearing tomorrow and let you know about the longevity and dry down smell.

Bottle Update: Wearing it Today, I would say the longevity is about avg (in terms of GIT), as it lasted around 6.5 hours and now is fading away. That's fine with me, as I believe thats the normal for GIT, specially for a new bottle. As i said before the smell itself is very good and not the scented water the 2014 A01 Batch is. I'm glad I returned the other bottle and got this one. I feel sorry for anyone buying the 2014 batch, specially for anyone that buys it at retail prices. After using the T01 batch and 2014 A01, I can confirm my previous comments of the A01 batch, in which something must had gone wrong during production. That from it what you will. Just my 2 cents.