Code of Conduct

Default Longest time after spraying compliment today. (RG)

5:00am -- 4 1/2 sprays of Rive Gauche

7:44pm -- Girl comes up to me in our studio and tells me I smell amazing and asks what I'm wearing. Also
    says that "I always love walking by you because you always smell like something wonderful.

I havn't done the math, but thats some mad longevity. I hadn't resprayed since the morning. Also I stopped being able to smell it around 9am and can't smell it all at right now.

Default Re: Longest time after spraying compliment today. (RG)

14:44hrs

Post Thanks / Like

That's rockin' Pappy. I'll have to note what your SotDs are from now on to see what everyone's smelling at your work.

Fun when one gets a great compliment like this one, especially when it seems to come out of the blue since you can't smell it yourself.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Quote Originally Posted by DustB View Post
    That's rockin' Pappy. I'll have to note what your SotDs are from now on to see what everyone's smelling at your work.

Fun when one gets a great compliment like this one, especially when it seems to come out of the blue since you can't smell it yourself.
    Thanks!! I was shocked at first TBO, I was looking around to see who else it could be since I was sure it wasn't me, but she confirmed it.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!!! She obviously has good taste in scents as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I had nearly the exact same experience, Pappy, also with Rive Gauche. Sprayed in the morning, was complimented by a checker at my local supermarket after work. That would make 9+ hours. It's nice to get compliments, for sure, but I admit I was a bit unsettled regarding the amount of time that elapsed. I mean, if it was strong enough to smell from 5 ft away after 9 hours, how much was I emitting during the first hour or two? And I use a light touch - two or 3 sprays max, although my experience is that RG atomizers put out a prodigious amount of juice.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts. Daniel Moynihan

Post Thanks / Like

I was wearing a knock off of Aqua Di Gio from Parfums DeCoer(or something like that) Designer Imposters in an aresol axe like can called Moscolino($3). I put it on at 7am went to work sweated my ass off, and at about 7pm my friend and I were heading South of the Border for a "fourth meal" and he said to me "a man who worked all day shouldn't smell that damn good". I keep a can in my car too, but I didn't use it to touch up, or anything. Not bad for a knockoff of a frag that is said to have longevity issues.

These threads make me wanna dust off fragrances like this that I barely wear and bring em on out! lol Perhaps I'll give it a spin tommorow...

Quote Originally Posted by Larwiz View Post
    These threads make me wanna dust off fragrances like this that I barely wear and bring em on out! lol Perhaps I'll give it a spin tommorow...
    Can't go wrong with Rive Gauche, thats for sure.

***** fragrance in my book.

Might have just broke my record again. Sprayed at 9am and then mad compliments around 11:30pm.

Fragrance was Joop! Jump!. I had a group of girlfriends literally crowded around me smelling me. They also emphasized that I always smell good