Code of Conduct

Thread: Acqua Di Parma

Default Acqua Di Parma

What does the community think of this fragrance? Personally i love it but people tend to say its much more suited to people over 40. Being 22 i think that this isnt the case. So do you think that anyone can wear it or is it just fpr the over 40's

Default Re: Acqua Di Parma

Its a very classic and refreshing cologne.
    I think anyone can wear this one, from 8 to 80.
    Kinda soapy, wich i find amazing to the warm weather.

I agree with d4, AdP Colonia is quite fresh and classic, and suitable for everyone.

Between the Colonia, Colonia Assoluta, Intensa and Essenza, I prefer the Colonia assoluta, which is a little more green and complex, but all are well done.

cacio

I think it's a fantastic fragrance! Don't stop wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    I agree with d4, AdP Colonia is quite fresh and classic, and suitable for everyone.

Between the Colonia, Colonia Assoluta, Intensa and Essenza, I prefer the Colonia assoluta, which is a little more green and complex, but all are well done.

cacio
    I agree...this one can be worn by people of any age who appreciate quality.

I am 28 years old and just bought AdP Intensa a few weeks ago and picked it up blind and I love it. I have a lot of frags that I just like, this is one that I really love and it makes me feel good when wearing it. I don't know what any of the others in the line smell like, but I don't see this as a frag with a label that says 'you must be this old to wear'
    Last edited by SirWill; 1st March 2011 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirWill View Post
    I am 28 years old and just bought AdP Intensa a few weeks ago and picked it up blind and I love it. I have a lot of frags that I just like, this is one that I really love and it makes me feel good when wearing it. I don't know what any of the others in the line smell like, but I don't see this as a frag with a label that says 'you must be this old to wear'
    I love AdP Colonia, and the Intensa version is mighty fine stuff, too. I don't think either have age restrictions.

Intensa - true story, yesterday I applied two sprays at 4 p.m., and when I went to bed at midnight I had to get out of bed and wash it off. It was too intense, no kidding, eight hours later. I like it, but it's. . . intense, man. . . I have to go very light on the trigger, and start it earlier in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    Intensa - true story, yesterday I applied two sprays at 4 p.m., and when I went to bed at midnight I had to get out of bed and wash it off. It was too intense, no kidding, eight hours later. I like it, but it's. . . intense, man. . . I have to go very light on the trigger, and start it earlier in the day.
    I've got it on right now. Still going strong. Beautiful development for those who like dry frags.

Quote Originally Posted by fragranceman88 View Post
    What does the community think of this fragrance? Personally i love it but people tend to say its much more suited to people over 40. Being 22 i think that this isnt the case. So do you think that anyone can wear it or is it just fpr the over 40's
    Well, if you like smelling fresh and classy and lemony at age 22 then I think you should use it. Of course, I only use it because I'm in late 40s....;-)
    “Government big enough to supply
    everything you need is big enough
    to take everything you have.”
    Thomas Jefferson

A fantastic house..... My favorite is Colonia Assoluta.....Gary

The original Colonia is best the house makes. Top marks. Beautiful cologne with rose. Get it before it gets messed up.

To me, there is something fresh and youthful, crisp and clean about it, which makes it appropriate for young age groups too

I'm really impressed with this house. The Colonia line up is outstanding and each deserves recognition in their own right.
    Current Favorites - Creed Green Irish Tweed, Costume National Homme, Hanae Mori HiM EDP, Chanel Platinum Egoiste

What has the best longevity among ADP colonia, colonia assoluta, colonia intenssa? (All are wonderful for a young man)

Quote Originally Posted by fragranceman88 View Post
    Like it - wear it. I'm 25 and I love wearing Assoluta !