Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrances: Givenchy Harvest Collection/Les Millesimes de Givenchy 2011

From nstperfume.com:

Givenchy has launched this year’s Harvest Collection (aka “Les Millesimes de Givenchy”), including limited edition versions of Amarige, Organza, Very Irrésistible and Ange ou Démon, each enriched with a specific floral harvest from 2010.

This year’s fragrances: Very Irrésistible Givenchy Rose Damascena de Turquie (fruity and fresh, with green and raspberry accents; the rose comes from an organic crop), Ange ou Démon Le Jasmin Sambac de Chine (with apricot and honey accents), Amarige L’Ylang-Ylang des Colores (a powdery floral with the banana accents of ylang ylang) and Organza Le Néroli d’Égypte (crisp and ultra-fresh; the neroli comes from an organic farm).

The Givenchy Harvest Collection fragrances are 95€ each for 60 ml Eau de Parfum.

Last edited by petruccijc; 1st March 2011 at 01:49 PM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrances: Givenchy Harvest Collection/Les Millesimes de Givenchy 2011

Interesting way to market flankers. Thank you, JC.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.