Code of Conduct

Default Recent Tom Ford Purchase

I purchased the 8.4oz of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille not to long ago from Nordstroms. I had a huge gift card and didn't think twice about the amount of juice it contains.. Would you say I could wear this year round? I've been purchasing niches every week or so and feel I need to just slow down and start using things more often... 8.4oz is a lot to kill especially with the projection of this fragrance.. Is this only winter?

Default Re: Recent Tom Ford Purchase

i'm sure someone would be happy to take some off your hands, if you wanted to split it....just a thought.

8.4 is a lot even if you only use just one fragrance all the time. 8.4oz can last for 3 years or even more.

And Yeah, i will be happy to grab 50ml of your purchase!

Congratulations! I'm so jealous now... =( It's really up to you who can judge whether you can pull it off during summer. Talking about the scent itself, it would be nicer to smell something like this TV on a colder day isn't it? For summer, usually you would want to smell something fresh, citrusy, sporty.

8.4 oz is a lot of juice. If you get bored with it, you can always send it over to Shanghai. =)

Yes it is a Winter fragrance as it gets cloying in the Summer. I find one spray to the chest is enough to last most of the day so yours should last you years.

I agree on this being a cool weather scent, not necessarily winter. What i have found with TV in my couple years experience with it is that it is more versatile than some people give it credit for. I wear it going out with friends, relaxing at home with my fiancee and even going to church, its just a superb scent in my eyes. My Holy Grail. (yes i said it!)

Sell us 30 - 50 mL & recoup part of your investment.

I definitely don't think it's a fragrance for the warmer months, so either store it safely or split it!

Quote Originally Posted by jlouismi View Post
    I agree on this being a cool weather scent, not necessarily winter. What i have found with TV in my couple years experience with it is that it is more versatile than some people give it credit for. I wear it going out with friends, relaxing at home with my fiancee and even going to church, its just a superb scent in my eyes. My Holy Grail. (yes i said it!)
    This pretty much explains it.
    Five that I am enjoying right now

1) Sel de Vetiver by The Different Company
    2) Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain
    3) Bois des Iles by Chanel
    4) Devin by Aramis
    5) Coromandel by Chanel

During the warmer months wear it at home, in an A/C environment, or when the temp cools at night.
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer