Code of Conduct

Default Creed Orange Spice

Hey folks,

I'm 31 years old and been a cologne fanatic my whole life. I recently got into Creed over the last several years and they definitely have worked for me. What's your opinion on Creed Orange Spice? For those who wear it, does it generate compliments from the ladies?

Nick

Default Re: Creed Orange Spice

I like it, it's like a Kouros with less skank and richer spice, although the drydown isn't as distinctive. I don't have a bottle but I've been through a few samples. It's one of the better Creeds imo. I definitely recommend it. But if you're JUST looking for comments, you could probably find something cheaper at Sephora that will get your desired results.

Creed is certainly a good company as long as you ignore all the squabble here. I would say Orange Spice is one of the older, more mature Creeds. It was certainly the chassis upon which Kouros was built, but it is much more refined and uses better quality ingredients.

Don't worry about that checker. If you really like it, and feel like you rock when you wear it, the compliments will come. It's an interesting scent in that it's opening notes are very similar to Kouros. I believe it's one of the older Creed scents in constant danger of being discontinued, so if it sparks something in you, don't dilly dally.

I haven't ever given it a full test wear, so I can't really address the whole experience of wearing it. It strikes me a pretty unique scent.

Thanks folks, I tried a sample of it awhile back and definitely strikes me as unique. What occasion would you say it's best for?

I own 10 creeds and out of all of them, Original Santal, MI, GIT, Aventus and Royal Delight get me the most compliments...

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Thanks folks, I tried a sample of it awhile back and definitely strikes me as unique. What occasion would you say it's best for?
    Anytime, anywhere.

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Wore OS yesterday. As others have said, it is a genteel and better-quality Kouros; all K's rough (yet charming) edges smoothened out. I find OS adaptable to most occasions.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Have it and love it.

I own it, and I'd like it better if it were a little more orangey, and more spicy too. Still, it's good stuff. As Mr. StylinLA mentioned, it's likely to have collectible value. Sample, wear it a few times, and if you like it enough, go ahead and buy it. If nothing else, it seems like something that will increase in value if/when it's discontinued.

Sur la Plage

I think it is OK, but prefer Kouros over it.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I think it is OK, but prefer Kouros over it.
    I think it's OK, but I prefer Fire Opal by DSH Perfumes over Kouros and Creed Orange Spice.

I totally disagree here. While OS's top notes ARE very similar to Kouros, it is a very fleeting resemblance. After that, It takes a completely different direction than Kouros.