Code of Conduct

Default Bond: New Haarlem, Bleecker Street, AW: Success is a Job in NY. Quick thoughts

Thanks RP for allowing me the opportunity to sample these. Here's a very quick take on them. I'm in my 20's male, Cali USA, decent weather over here. Just for reference.

1. New Haarlem: Literally smells like pancakes with syrup. I get no coffee, no vanilla. Linear. Just syrup. No buy.

2. Bleecker Street: Smells just like Bulgari Pour Homme. No buy.

3. Andy Warhol: SIAJINY: Smells like a rich older gentleman. Semi sweet, but has the typical 'old man' vibe going on. No buy.

Default Re: Bond: New Haarlem, Bleecker Street, AW: Success is a Job in NY. Quick thoughts

Thanks I guess? lol

Default Re: Bond: New Haarlem, Bleecker Street, AW: Success is a Job in NY. Quick thoughts

My Quick Thoughts on your selected Bonds:

1. New Haarlem is probably one of the best smelling gourmands ever created and a big complement getter. Sweet coffee, caramel, and chocolate. I could smell this stuff all day. Must Buy

2. Bleecker Street has a very weird green floral fragrance. No Buy

3. Andy warhol success is a job in new york: Another big complement getter. Smells like a spicy Double Bubble gum and Vanilla. Unisex. This stuff will make women turn stop everything they are doing and sniff you like candy. Sexy stuff. I would rank this a Must Try or Buy if you love sweet but not overly sweet gourmand candy scents. I have received the most female complements from this stuff. A unisex fragrance very few men have sampled!

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    Thanks RP for allowing me the opportunity to sample these. Here's a very quick take on them. I'm in my 20's male, Cali USA, decent weather over here. Just for reference.

1. New Haarlem: Literally smells like pancakes with syrup. I get no coffee, no vanilla. Linear. Just syrup. No buy.

3. Andy Warhol: SIAJINY: Smells like a rich older gentleman. Semi sweet, but has the typical 'old man' vibe going on. No buy.
    Last edited by Dark Caesar; 4th March 2011 at 07:41 PM.

New Haarlem.....Fantastic!!!
    Bleecker Street.....Fantastic!!!
    AW.....Very nice but not for me!!!
    Gary

Hilarious! I have sampled many Bonds, and haven't bought any. I was considering Silver Factory, and a sample of New Haarlem, but now I'm not sure...hahaha!
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Blog Entries

LOL - Sorry that none of them rang a bell, but I have to love the concise and hilariously no-nonsense reviews!

Do try the New Haarlem a good couple of wears. I don't think I really appreciated it until the 3rd wear. I bought A*Men Pure Coffee and Rochas Man instead of New Haarlem, but I am still tempted to buy it after that 3rd time, because it finally smelled really good for the duration of the sampling.

And for those watching, G Man set me up with a very nice official sample of Musc Ravageur. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one. Clearly a unique and uncompromising scent. Wow. Thanks very much for giving me that opportunity, G!