Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrances: Kenzo LEau par Kenzo Wild and LEau par Kenzo Wild Pour Homme

From fragrantica.com:

Continuing with variations on the theme of the original fragrances L'Eau Par Kenzo (1996) and L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme (1999), Kenzo introduces two new limited summer perfumes for 2011 - L'Eau par Kenzo Wild and L'Eau par Kenzo Wild pour Homme. This new fragrances symbolize the spirit of liberty, bursting with wild and energetic notes.

L'Eau Par Kenzo Wild explodes with sparkling and fresh floral - fruity aromas. Top notes of mandarin, green lilac, wild mint and bois de roseau are followed by floral notes of jasmine, amaryllis and lotus with spicy Guinea pepper and juicy white peach. The warm base is composed of vanilla, musk flower and blue cedar.

Top notes: mandarin, mint, lilac, cane
    Heart: jasmine, amaryllis, lotus, Guinea pepper, peaches
    Base: vanilla, musk flower, blue cedar

L'Eau Par Kenzo Pour Homme Wild is a refreshing aromatic - spicy fragrance, vivid like a wild waterfall. It starts with dynamic top notes of lemon, ginger and coriander, leading to the core of exciting fresh mint, cardamom and sage. Noble notes of cedar wood and white musk complete the composition.

Top notes: lemon, ginger, coriander
    Heart: mint, cardamom, sage
    Base: cedar, white musk

The new perfumes are available as Eau de Toilette in bottles of 50 ml.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrances: Kenzo LEau par Kenzo Wild and LEau par Kenzo Wild Pour Homme

I must try this, for Indigo roxored my soxors.

Default Re: New Fragrances: Kenzo LEau par Kenzo Wild and LEau par Kenzo Wild Pour Homme

I tried last week, the male version is a simple nice semi aquatic-aromatic combo with the kenzo " organic" vibe.. i can say its nice, not so unique but could be easy to enjoy in a sunny afternoon..the first 15 mins are addictive, but then a weak fresh kenzo aroma style.. anyway a have to try it soon.. of course the ad and package are cute.

Shame they don't come in larger sizes.

I also can't wait to try L' Eau par Kenzo Wild pour Homme. Indigo won me back over to Kenzo - they seem to be improving as they go. I'm searching for the "Wild".

male design is kinda boring. i want to try this out though

Homme smells too much like Fierce. I prefer the original