Code of Conduct

Thread: Vurt Red

Default Vurt Red

I know this cologne is from PacSun and its cheap and what not, but I loved it. It is discontinued and I searched Google for it and it doesn't come up. Does anyone know where I could find this cologne?
    There isn't anything better than smelling good and being complimented on how good you smell!

"We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time." ~ Huey Lewis & The News
    "If you don't stop and take a look around once in awhile, you might miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller

Default Re: Vurt Red

Smells almost identical to Lacoste Style in Play, ya may wanna just check that out. Vurt Red had horrible longevity for me, and a somewhat young/playful smell, not something I would buy again..

Yeah it didn't have great longevity at all, and it was definitely a young kind of smell. But Lacoste Style In Play smells almost identical too it?
    There isn't anything better than smelling good and being complimented on how good you smell!

"We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time." ~ Huey Lewis & The News
    "If you don't stop and take a look around once in awhile, you might miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller

Blog Entries

I had it...dumped it down the drain. That stuff gave me an awful headache.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStiebs View Post
    Yeah it didn't have great longevity at all, and it was definitely a young kind of smell. But Lacoste Style In Play smells almost identical too it?
    I find them very similar, only Style in Play has more depth, where as Vurt Red is very linear.

Alright thank you, i will have to get myself a bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStiebs View Post
    Alright thank you, i will have to get myself a bottle!
    Might wanna check your local Marshall's first, I saw I believe the 4.2 oz bottle there for 29 or 39 bucks a few weeks ago.