Code of Conduct
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Slumberhouse

Default Re: Slumberhouse

Quote Originally Posted by rynegne View Post
    I respectfully disagree with some that say there's no reason to have Baque with Sova. I find the two completely different, especially with Josh's newest reformulation of Sova that is extremely potent. I find Sova to be much darker and dramatically more complex. Baque, IMO, is the easiest in the line to wear.
    I like both individually as well, even they are somewhat related. Interesting that you find Baque easier, though -- for me the smokiness makes it a little more challenging. That last batch really catches your breath!

Most of the Slumberhouse fragrances that I own are of the EDP concentration vs. Josh's newest extrait releases. This is most likely why I'm finding them less challenging than others on the boards. I own Sova from Josh's first release, which isn't nearly as powerful as the new stuff. Both versions I are not agreeing with my nose, has to the the castoreum...I have put my bottle up for swap :-/ I really wish I could pluck that note out completely because it is such a wonderful fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by deadidol View Post
    I like both individually as well, even they are somewhat related. Interesting that you find Baque easier, though -- for me the smokiness makes it a little more challenging. That last batch really catches your breath!

I've been away from this board for a long time and basically, the reason that I walked away from fragrance was that nothing could truly satisfy me any longer. I ended up getting heavily into pure oud oil for a while.

While I still love oud, thanks you all of you, I have rediscovered scent, mainly in the way of Slumberhouse. I find this line IMMENSELY satisfying in every way and I offer all of you a huge thank you!

I am now jonesing to try everything that Josh has released, even what was on Etsy. Does anyone have a full listing of everything that has been released by Slumberhouse or can I basically find everything mentioned in this thread,(all of which I have read and enjoyed)!

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by evogel View Post
    I've been away from this board for a long time and basically, the reason that I walked away from fragrance was that nothing could truly satisfy me any longer. I ended up getting heavily into pure oud oil for a while.

While I still love oud, thanks you all of you, I have rediscovered scent, mainly in the way of Slumberhouse. I find this line IMMENSELY satisfying in every way and I offer all of you a huge thank you!

I am now jonesing to try everything that Josh has released, even what was on Etsy. Does anyone have a full listing of everything that has been released by Slumberhouse or can I basically find everything mentioned in this thread,(all of which I have read and enjoyed)!

Eric
    I know he's recently been working on a couple of older scents and giving them a new twist (Sana and Flou), so hopefully they should emerge soon. If you look at the blog on the website, it documents the history fairly well.

Josh now only sells: Norne, Sova, Jeke and Pear + Olive. You can email him to see if he has anything left in stock that you're interested in.

Perfume1 appears to have remaining stock of Rume, EKI and Grev, which have now been discontinued.

The rest you will have to page through eBay and the boards here to find.

Glad you found Slumberhouse! It's a real gem...with Slumberhouse you really get what you pay for. These fragrances have monster longevity, good projection and they're reasonably inexpensive considering how long they will last for you.

Quote Originally Posted by evogel View Post

Eric

Immensely satisfying indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Outline, have you asked Josh if he has any left? He might have some samples laying around or something. I got one of the last bottles of Baque, but am reluctant to let any of it go, otherwise I'd offer.
    I actually wrote 2 emails to Josh and got no response. So even if I can buy 2ml-5ml-10ml from you I'll be a happy camper.
    Last edited by outline; 25th April 2013 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by outline View Post
    I actually wrote 2 emails to Josh and got no response. So even if I can buy 2ml-5ml-10ml from you I'll be a happy camper.
    It can take him weeks to respond, so sit tight.

Ya, he just recently got back from a vacation. You know how that is, it takes some time to catch up. I'm sure that he will email you within a few weeks.

It can take him weeks to respond, so sit tight.

In that case I'm happy for him. He deserves to be successful and more. Sitting tight

Wearing Pear+Olive this morning. Pure essence of greek islands. Amazing summer juice at 11+ hours lasting power.

awesomeness.

From his twitter.

slumberhouse ‏@slumberhouse 25 Mar
    Baque is sold out
    Last edited by outline; 25th April 2013 at 06:50 PM.

slumberhouse ‏@slumberhouse 25 Mar
    Baque is sold out
    That makes me even more happy with the mini of Baque he sent me! It must have been one of the last ones...

I'm wearing some of the last drops of my Baque sample today. I really, really wish I had seen that tweet that there was still some available when there WAS some, because it's moved up to being one of my favourites -- and strikes me as a better summer Slumberhouse than most of the rest.

Deadidol, if you can swap 2ml of Baque with me, that would be awesome... let me know what you are looking for, if I don't have I'll get it from MinNYC or Aedes.

I know he's recently been working on a couple of older scents and giving them a new twist ....
    Anyone remember Brosse ? I got a tiny sample way back in the beginning, and it was some pretty amazing stuff. I'm not sure if it was ever formally released though.

When is Slumberhouse coming out with some new fresh scents?

Quote Originally Posted by Kielecki View Post
    When is Slumberhouse coming out with some new fresh scents?
    Josh is the kind of guy where there's always something new in the works, so I suspect it won't be long.

Having said that, I suspect that much of his time recently has been taken up by dealing with the growing success of his business. I imagine that part has been a little overwhelming for him.

Deadidol, if you can swap 2ml of Baque with me, that would be awesome... let me know what you are looking for, if I don't have I'll get it from MinNYC or Aedes.
    PM'd you.

eee
    Last edited by fakejazzz; 24th April 2014 at 05:28 AM. Reason: old

Does anyone have much experience with Eki? Josh has mentioned it in passing to me a few times, but I've never heard of anyone wearing it around here.
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

Quote Originally Posted by OctaVariuM View Post
    Does anyone have much experience with Eki? Josh has mentioned it in passing to me a few times, but I've never heard of anyone wearing it around here.
    I have a sample vial of that one. I haven't worn it in some time, but I have in my notes (I know, lame...) that it's the most floral scent I've tried from him, but that it's also a little medicinal smelling. I haven't checked the materials, but it wasn't a personal favorite, and I also noted that it'd appeal more to folks who like the Pear+Olive scent.

Eki is a medicinal floral as deadidol states. Smells little bit sweet with the grape? and light floral scents..somewhat like grape big league chew but obviously more complex.

I have a sample vial of that one. I haven't worn it in some time, but I have in my notes (I know, lame...) that it's the most floral scent I've tried from him, but that it's also a little medicinal smelling. I haven't checked the materials, but it wasn't a personal favorite, and I also noted that it'd appeal more to folks who like the Pear+Olive scent.

Eki is a medicinal floral as deadidol states. Smells little bit sweet with the grape? and light floral scents..somewhat like grape big league chew but obviously more complex.
    Interesting, I believe Josh said to me that he was revisiting Eki, but I'm not sure anything will amount from it. Still, it's certainly interesting that as a discontinued Slumberhouse it's still readily available online.

SIDENOTE: If I were to get a bottle and split it in like 10mL decants, would anyone want some (buy some at cost)?
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

I would, OctaVarium. I kind of wanted to try it already. I'd pay you for FedEx or UPS to Canada too. ( You can still do frags over the border by courier... I think? I'm finding all the AGH INTERNATIONAL FRAGRANCE TERRORIST threads have mixed messages.)

Quote Originally Posted by CompassRose View Post
    I would, OctaVarium. I kind of wanted to try it already. I'd pay you for FedEx or UPS to Canada too. ( You can still do frags over the border by courier... I think? I'm finding all the AGH INTERNATIONAL FRAGRANCE TERRORIST threads have mixed messages.)
    My recently arrived sample pack from Josh was shipped to Toronto with US Post...

Interesting, I believe Josh said to me that he was revisiting Eki, but I'm not sure anything will amount from it. Still, it's certainly interesting that as a discontinued Slumberhouse it's still readily available online.

SIDENOTE: If I were to get a bottle and split it in like 10mL decants, would anyone want some (buy some at cost)?
    Flou and Sana are currently being revisited (Flou has a floral aspect, too), but I didn't know he was doing Eki. It's not my personal cup of tea, but I'm sure a lot of people around these parts would love it!

I strongly disliked the amount of wintergreen in Eki. Sana is also full of it but strangely I initially mistook it for something waxy/aldehydic until someone actually pointed it out to me. It works in Sana but completely ruins Eki for me.
    Last edited by Beranium Chotato; 26th April 2013 at 05:12 PM.

I know he's recently been working on a couple of older scents and giving them a new twist (Sana and Flou), so hopefully they should emerge soon.
    Any word on how he's tweaked Sana and Flou (and possibly Eki)? Or has anyone smelled the new batches yet - perhaps received a sample in a recent order? Would be interested to know how they differ from the old versions since it seems that Josh almost always makes changes for the better when he revisits them. The old Sana was awfully sweet on my skin, I remember.

CompassRose - PM'ed you.

hello every one i just got my order and here are the most recent slumber house samples i got

i would like to compare with everyone and hear what you all think of some of the new things josh is working on .

2b, eda, c2, fl, m, i am not sure what thease are being called i got a kote sample also which smells nothing like the first version that came out a year ago. would be curios if anyone here can list the samples they get with names when they do , they all seem really cool so far , and if anyone has a sample of kere to trade i would really like to try this just send me a message would love to get a chance to try it for the nose . i am not sure which scent is the new amber coffee scent that josh mentioned on twitter.

do any of you have a bottle of mur or verg , or kote that was sold on indie scents been looking for thease also

Not for Eki but if you track down an overpriced bottle of Ore and want to recoupe the costs ill go in for that

Quote Originally Posted by rowan- View Post
    Any word on how he's tweaked Sana and Flou (and possibly Eki)? Or has anyone smelled the new batches yet - perhaps received a sample in a recent order? Would be interested to know how they differ from the old versions since it seems that Josh almost always makes changes for the better when he revisits them. The old Sana was awfully sweet on my skin, I remember.

CompassRose - PM'ed you.
    My invoice listed those two as samples to be included I believe so will let you know in the next cpl of weeks when it all arrives. I was wondering why he included samples of juice I couldnt buy anymore so could explain it. That twitter post of a coffee ambre was intriguing though, that would be the bomb!
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

aoa
    Last edited by fakejazzz; 24th April 2014 at 05:31 AM.

Hm, can't say the interest seems to be there for Eki. It was really just a shot in the dark :P. I'm interested to see what comes of the new versions of these fragrances though.

I wish I could find them. I'm in the UK and I don't think they're sold here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragmeister View Post
    I think Parfum1 sells internationally, and they carry at least some Slumberhouse fragrances. Of course, if you don't mind waiting you can always email Josh and I'm sure he could figure something out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragmeister View Post
    I have just ordered Sova and Pear + Olive direct from the Slumberhouse website. Delivery to the UK is estimated around 10 days.

I tried Kere yesterday and Norne the day before. Here are a few thoughts on the experiences.

For the first few hours, Norne smells like a place, rather than a perfume. It is almost as though Josh captured a big bag of coniferous forest air in the Pacific North West and then proceeded to distill its pure essence. I've hiked around the Canadian side of that area and it is quite a distinctive smell. Norne has all the pine and fir, but also moss, lichen, and fern, which at the beginning is quite resinous and dense.

Gradually the frankincense comes in and reveals that this is, in fact, a perfume. It also has the effect of drying out the forest absolutes, almost as though they are being smoked by incense. As this process develops, the coniferous qualities become less resinous and more woody, while the moss and lichen seem to fade, and the frankincense becomes more prominent.

Overall, I appreciated Norne, but it's definitely more on the unconventional, artistic side. 1 1/2 sprays out of the sample bottle lasted from morning till night. Projection was decent for the first half of the day, but faded later, though never quite disappeared.

Kere bears a remarkable resemblance to a Chinese bruise lineament that I use after kung fu training. It is extremely medicinal smelling and my strong association with that smell has certainly coloured my perception of this one. There is a sweet undercurrent that keeps the herbal qualities from being too bitter and gradually reveals itself as caramel. Later in the day, the lineament smell had faded, but never quite left, while some stewed plum and hay danced around the caramel core. I can't say I enjoyed this one... 1 1/2 sample bottle sprays also lasted all day, though projection seemed a bit less than either Norne or Baque.

Quote Originally Posted by CMcG View Post
    Overall, I appreciated Norne, but it's definitely more on the unconventional, artistic side. 1 1/2 sprays out of the sample bottle lasted from morning till night. Projection was decent for the first half of the day, but faded later, though never quite disappeared.
    This was sort of my initial experience of it, too. It's not an easy, day-to-day scent as you sort of know you're going to be subjected to it for a while once you put it on. It's still challenging to me at times (the balsamic aspect can sit a bit odd on me), but it's worth it for the overall aesthetic effect. I find all of his scents to be like this to some degree though -- it's as if they take exertion on the part of the wearer to mentally adjust into the role or something.

I think I have an older Kere and it's more like a curried maple thing to me. A number of them have a medicinal vibe, but have you tried Grev? That's highly medicinal and challenging, but turns into an amazing mineral/ozonic thing at around the 6 hour mark.

This was sort of my initial experience of it, too. It's not an easy, day-to-day scent as you sort of know you're going to be subjected to it for a while once you put it on. It's still challenging to me at times (the balsamic aspect can sit a bit odd on me), but it's worth it for the overall aesthetic effect. I find all of his scents to be like this to some degree though -- it's as if they take exertion on the part of the wearer to mentally adjust into the role or something.

I think I have an older Kere and it's more like a curried maple thing to me. A number of them have a medicinal vibe, but have you tried Grev? That's highly medicinal and challenging, but turns into an amazing mineral/ozonic thing at around the 6 hour mark.
    I agree that all these fragrances take a bit of exertion, if only for the fact that I am constantly aware of them. Some of my designer scents can fade into the background of my awareness, while Slumberhouse seems to demand my attention...

So far, I've tried Baque, Norne, Kere, and today is Sova. I didn't get Grev in my sample pack, which is probably for the best if it is as medicinal as Kere, which I didn't really dig. So far, Baque is my favourite because I could see myself wearing it regularly and it has a lot of notes I like. We'll see how it goes with Sova... I think I put on a bit too much... I'm feeling lightheaded!

Quote Originally Posted by CMcG View Post
    I think I put on a bit too much... I'm feeling lightheaded!
    That one changes a bit, so it might be the initial blast that's doing it. That's the one people pick up on the most when I wear it though. And yes, Baque's lovely. Grev is the one that is a blast of cloves -- it's too much for me, but what it turns into is pretty great.

To me this house is like no other - attention grabber for sure... Envelopes you with it's might, my suggestion is to wear any slumberhouse frag least 3-4hrs b4 venturing out, the medicinal vibe / initial phase is much mellowed down compared to the start...
    Either way, each of Josh's creations are unique and I've liked every one that I've bought /sampled so far...

Looking forward to something new this year - I hope

I am eagerly awaiting as well --->>>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kielecki View Post
    Looking forward to something new this year - I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Osi1s View Post
    My invoice listed those two as samples to be included I believe so will let you know in the next cpl of weeks when it all arrives. I was wondering why he included samples of juice I couldnt buy anymore so could explain it. That twitter post of a coffee ambre was intriguing though, that would be the bomb!
    Well... O'driù does send samples of fabulously expensive discontinued frags that no one would otherwise be able to sniff, and I for one personally would rather have the chance to smell all these interesting scents once, than not at all. The same logic applies to all the discontinued Slumberhouses, like how I not-so-secretly wish Josh could dole out a few drops of Ore. But it does seem he's been hard at work on Sana and Flou, so I'm interested as to how he may have revisited them. I now have some samples coming my way too though I expect they'll take a while, Josh being as busy as he is. Anyway I sure hope the coffee amber materializes at some point!

Hm, can't say the interest seems to be there for Eki. It was really just a shot in the dark :P. I'm interested to see what comes of the new versions of these fragrances though.
    I'm interested in any fragrance Josh cares to release, actually, but a) you'd have to be able to ship overseas, and b) I've tried Eki admittedly, and can't say it's a priority on my Slumberhouse wishlist, even though it's still much preferable to most frags on the market.

great choice. pear for morning-day sova - night + should work great in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scentinel View Post
    I have just ordered Sova and Pear + Olive direct from the Slumberhouse website. Delivery to the UK is estimated around 10 days.

But it does seem he's been hard at work on Sana and Flou, so I'm interested as to how he may have revisited them.
    I have one of those little square bottles of Sana, with the name written in silver Sharpie. It's fairly restrained in comparison to the other scents, but I like it quite a bit. It will be interesting to see what he does with it this time around.

We all know that Slumberhouse's longevity is legendary but this is crazy - more than 24 hours and a good hot shower later, I found Pear & Olive still ghosting around in the crook of my arm! Maybe I just haven't been giving it as much play; it may not be the biggest, strongest or most interesting fragrance in the line, but it's every bit as tenacious as the others.

We all know that Slumberhouse's longevity is legendary but this is crazy - more than 24 hours and a good hot shower later, I found Pear & Olive still ghosting around in the crook of my arm! Maybe I just haven't been giving it as much play; it may not be the biggest, strongest or most interesting fragrance in the line, but it's every bit as tenacious as the others.
    I hear you about that Slumberhouse tenacity. Kere was still subtly present and medicinal two days after application, despite a shower and a douse of Alfred Sung Homme, which is quite a powerhouse in its own right!

I got some Rume on my jacket sleeves once. The fragrance easily detectable for 3 or 4 days. I haven't tried the newest, stronger, Pear + Olive but the old stuff was pretty good, 12+ hours with ease. I love the fact that you really get what you pay for with Slumberhouse. Juice will last you forever.

Madhat Scents - My personal limited run artisan perfume project. Jour et la Nuit (17/18th Century Style Chypre - Oakmoss/Resins/Musk/Vintage Civet Tincture.) / Bespoke 8.30.14 (Apple, Cavendish Pipe Tobacco, Vanilla, Smoke, Woods & Resin.)

***MadHat Samples now available at Surrender to Chance here.

SALES THREAD Slumberhouse, CdG & More...

Oh yes, Kere is possibly one of the clingiest of the lot - first time I sampled it, I got some of it on my fingertips and nails. I tried to wash it off after I was done (and I do wash my hands a fair bit), but it lasted something like two days. After that, it seemed to have faded, but I still kept smelling it on my fingers every now and again and wondered why - until I realized that some of the scent had rubbed off on my keyboard cover and was obviously rubbing back onto my fingers!

- - - Updated - - -

I got some Rume on my jacket sleeves once. The fragrance easily detectable for 3 or 4 days. I haven't tried the newest, stronger, Pear + Olive but the old stuff was pretty good, 12+ hours with ease. I love the fact that you really get what you pay for with Slumberhouse. Juice will last you forever.
    That was the old(er) stuff, actually! I haven't even tried the newest P & O.

(Also, I'd make you an offer for that early-batch Sova, but for the CONUS restriction... sigh, postal regulations.)
    Last edited by rowan-; 30th April 2013 at 08:29 PM.

A real pain with the restrictions, I know! Does anyone else here have white (floaties - for a lack of a better word) in their older Pear + Olive. I did notice this the other day and just figured it was some of the natural ingredients used.

Oh yes, Kere is possibly one of the clingiest of the lot - first time I sampled it, I got some of it on my fingertips and nails. I tried to wash it off after I was done (and I do wash my hands a fair bit), but it lasted something like two days. After that, it seemed to have faded, but I still kept smelling it on my fingers every now and again and wondered why - until I realized that some of the scent had rubbed off on my keyboard cover and was obviously rubbing back onto my fingers!

- - - Updated - - -

That was the old(er) stuff, actually! I haven't even tried the newest P & O.

(Also, I'd make you an offer for that early-batch Sova, but for the CONUS restriction... sigh, postal regulations.)
    Madhat Scents - My personal limited run artisan perfume project. Jour et la Nuit (17/18th Century Style Chypre - Oakmoss/Resins/Musk/Vintage Civet Tincture.) / Bespoke 8.30.14 (Apple, Cavendish Pipe Tobacco, Vanilla, Smoke, Woods & Resin.)

Wanted to chime in and say I love this line, period. The best.

I decided to reacquaint myself with Rume tonight. Back in the winter I went overboard one day and put on way too much, as a sort of experiment. A couple of hours later I ran into a friend and she said I smelled like cigars, which then sort of tainted the experience! Anyway, tonight I'm wearing a couple of sprays and remembering its warmth and spicy goodness. Probably won't be doing much with it until fall, but glad to know it isn't really all over.

I do have a sizable bottle, if anyone wants to trade decants with something interesting, like P&O or ..... ??
    Last edited by Picassoutine; 1st May 2013 at 05:07 AM.
    “When you step back from stressing the parts,
    when the mind becomes still, the rose comes to you,
    unfolds in you in all her glory.
    The perfume invades you completely.
    The rose is you. You are one.”

Jean Klein

I wore diff Slumberhouse fragrances for 6 straight days (last sat thru thurs), I wore the same jacket as well on those days without noticing. I normally spray 1 on back neck / lower back of my neck as standard. I wore this jacket today after abt 5 days gap since I last wore a SH fragrance and the mix of all the Slumberhouse's on the jacket is as strong as new - and it smells wonderful (funny thing is I smelt a little coconut / coconut oil kinda note - I don't like coconut oil smell but this was just so lightly deductible from my jacket)...

Quote Originally Posted by badarun View Post
    I wore diff Slumberhouse fragrances for 6 straight days (last sat thru thurs), I wore the same jacket as well on those days without noticing. I normally spray 1 on back neck / lower back of my neck as standard. I wore this jacket today after abt 5 days gap since I last wore a SH fragrance and the mix of all the Slumberhouse's on the jacket is as strong as new - and it smells wonderful (funny thing is I smelt a little coconut / coconut oil kinda note - I don't like coconut oil smell but this was just so lightly deductible from my jacket)...
    If you wore Pear and Olive that's why. It has a note in it that smells very much like coconut, as I think I mentioned previously from an email I had with Josh. Surprised you spray twice though. One is always enough for me.

If you wore Pear and Olive that's why. It has a note in it that smells very much like coconut, as I think I mentioned previously from an email I had with Josh. Surprised you spray twice though. One is always enough for me.
    No, didn't use P&O, used norne, jeke, sova, vikt, rume & grev on 6 days (2 sprays as std for any slumberhouse - one chest & one on back of neck)...so i was surprised abt the "cocunut"ish vibe i got...

Rotating my 300 odd fragrances has bcome a SERIOUS issuse - from the time I bought the Slumberhouses...

Interesting!!! I get coconut on my cloths after I've worn either Norne, Jeke OR Sova! I smell it right before I put the cloths in the wash. I do not get any coconut while the fragrances are on my skin though. I just figured it was some kind of oddity and I was alone with it.

Also interesting is that while the above three fragrances last extremely well, they become skin scents after six hours for me. I do not get much sillage at all from them except for the first couple of hours. I do continue to get a "cloud" around me after the sillage dissipates and then they = skin scents. This is with a total of 4 sprays of the extraits, three to the upper chest/lower neck and one to the wrist. Still, this is my favorite house and I have samples Pear & Olive, Rume, Vikt and a supposedly unreleased version of Kere on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by badarun View Post

I'm wearing Grev today -- which has been a bit challenging in the past. The initial whack of balsamic clove has always thrown me off a bit, but I've always loved the medicinal / mineral dry down that goes on forever. So far, I've had two people today tell me that I smell like a fresh mountain stream.

I'd never really thought about it that way before, but given how much of an "environment" these scents create, it makes perfect sense.

I think I'm the only person that's ever purchased a bottle of Grev haha. No love anywhere for Grev, but I enjoy it.

I'm wearing Grev today -- which has been a bit challenging in the past. The initial whack of balsamic clove has always thrown me off a bit, but I've always loved the medicinal / mineral dry down that goes on forever. So far, I've had two people today tell me that I smell like a fresh mountain stream.

I'd never really thought about it that way before, but given how much of an "environment" these scents create, it makes perfect sense.

This is one of the few perfume houses that i like majority of the scents, The sad thing is i cant wear them since i get a red rash from them probably cause their so highly concentrated. if that were not the case i would buy pear and olive and jeke aswell they are really nice scents.

Pear+Olive is my absolute favorite after full 8 days of testing his samples. Baque (thanks!!!), Sova #2, #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff7 View Post
    This is one of the few perfume houses that i like majority of the scents, The sad thing is i cant wear them since i get a red rash from them probably cause their so highly concentrated. if that were not the case i would buy pear and olive and jeke aswell they are really nice scents.
    Geoff, you might be able to water them down with some perfumer's alcohol. As it is, 1/2 a spray tends to be more than enough. You might also simply spray an item of clothing, but given how dark they are, you'll probably get some staining.

I always pull the trigger down real slow with Slumberhouse monster fragrances like Rume/Baque/Sova, holding directly to the wrist, allowing a very small puddle to drip out of the nozzle. This is usually more than enough for the entire day.

Geoff, you might be able to water them down with some perfumer's alcohol. As it is, 1/2 a spray tends to be more than enough. You might also simply spray an item of clothing, but given how dark they are, you'll probably get some staining.