Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dior - Homme, Sport, Intense

80 57.97%
  • Allure - Homme, Sport, Blanche

44 31.88%
  • Guerlain - Homme, Intense, Leau

14 10.14%

Default Dior (Homme, Sport, Intense) x Allure (Homme, Sport, Blanche) x Guerlain (Homme, Intense, Leau)

Chose your trio:

Dior - Dior Homme, Dior Homme Sport, Dior Homme Intense

Allure - Chanel Allure Homme, Chanel Allure Sport, Chanel Allure Edition Blanche

Guerlain - Guerlain Homme, Guerlain Homme Intense, Guerlain Homme Leau

--

I chose Dior Trio.
    Followed close by Allure Trio.

( I like equally Dior Homme and Allure Homme, dislike equally Sportyy from both, but i prefer Dior Homme Intense. Allure Blanche is great, but DHI is outstanding)

Guerlain to me is....well....Meh...

Default Re: Dior (Homme, Sport, Intense) x Allure (Homme, Sport, Blanche) x Guerlain (Homme, Intense, Leau)

Guerlain - Guerlain Homme, Guerlain Homme Intense, Guerlain Homme Leau

Default Re: Dior (Homme, Sport, Intense) x Allure (Homme, Sport, Blanche) x Guerlain (Homme, Intense, Leau)

The Dior trio for me....
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

My vote goes for Dior but I'd pick Guerlain Homme L'Eau for summer.
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Creed Millesime Imperial
    4. Lalique Encre Noire
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

Sur la Plage

Dior - Homme, Homme Intense, Homme Cologne
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Dior - Homme, Homme Intense, Homme Cologne
    This.I dont like the sport edition at all.

Dior

I go with DIOR

Well, there's that. Dior wins this poll.

Looks like Dior is a winner, even with the awful DHS

I'm only a fan of Allure Homme (original) and Dior Homme Intense.

Chanel Allure trio by far

Wow great thread idea, Tough but probably Chanel Trio, even though I am not a huge Allure fan.

Love L'eau and Dior Sport though.

Allure Trio ...

If I had to pick just from one house I'd pick Dior...but... the ideal trio for me is : Dior Homme, Allure classic and Guerlain intense. Guerlain intense for morning wear, Allure for allday use and Dior homme for evening wear.

I Like Chanel but in this case I prefer Dior...

The Dior triplet.

I think the Allure trio would have the best average score, while Dior Homme is the best fragrance in the list.

Its the Dior trio over the Allure trio by a hair for me..
    -

i prefer l'eau over the rest. the original and intense smells like Kenzo Power.

Dior Homme for me.

However, I'd consider the trio: Original, Cologne, Intense. Sport is yuck.

Chanel trio by far !
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    GR8 Hitz: Kouros, Egoiste & Fahrenheit

Quote Originally Posted by Bokchoy View Post
    Dior Homme for me.

However, I'd consider the trio: Original, Cologne, Intense. Sport is yuck.
    I would go the other way, Dior Sport is one of the best made sport frags ever, Dior Homme and Intense are among the worst male frags ever
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking

Nonthaburi (a suburban province located immediately to the north of Bangkok)
    Blog Entries

Dior

- Dior Homme Sport is so fresh, it is the desginer's best sport fragrance.

- Dior Homme & Intense are masterpieces. They are potent, classy, sexy, and masculine.
    ***My favourite from my collection***

-------- Amouage Tribute Attar
    ------ Serge Lutens: Ambre Sultan
    -------- Les Exclusifs de Chanel: Sycamore
    ------ Amouage: Fate Man
    -------- Amouage: Epic Man
    ------ Tom Ford Private Blend: Noir de Noir
    -------- Terre D'Hermès Pure Parfum
    ------ EDP FM: Carnal Flower
    -------- Neela Vermire Creations: Trayee
    ------ Dior: Leather Oud
    ------- Hermèssence: Ambre Narguilé

Allure series but its a close call to Dior.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wit_Siamese View Post
    Dior

- Dior Homme Sport is so fresh, it is the designer's best sport fragrance.

- Dior Homme & Intense are masterpieces. They are potent, classy, sexy, and masculine.
    This is my feeling, too. I am very positive on all of these trios - this is a real contest of quality, IMO. However, Dior has really impressed me with all three scents. And it's actually the Sport that really cinches it for me. I see that one more like you do, Wit - that it just raises the standard of sport frags, rather than being a diminution of Dior Homme.

Allure

Option D - none of the above

Quote Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post
    Option D - none of the above
    Opinion E, All of the above except the horrible Dior Homme/Intense of course
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking

Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CHSeifert View Post
    ... the horrible Dior Homme/Intense

Allure

Guerlain
    "I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day". I don't want to miss that

Current Top 12 Spring: | Chanel Allure Blanche | Guerlain Homme Intense |
    Dior Fahrenheit | Givenchy pour Homme | Carolina Herrera for Men | Narciso Rodriguez Him | T. Mugler A*Men Sunessence | Trussardi Inside | C. Herrera Chic | Azzaro PH | M. Kors Michael for Men | Pal Zileri Sartoriale |

From these, Chanel.

However, if Dior Homme Cologne had been in the Dior trio, i would have choosen Dior.
    Current favorite: Chanel Bois des Iles

still Chanel

Dior > Guerlain > Chanel

Chanel wins by a very small margin, i like their allure lineup but dior homme just killed it, smells like cheap lipstick but intense and sport are great, if it were the Fahrenheit instead then dior would win by a long mile.

The Diors definitely!
    My most favorite scents that I can't be without:
    Givenchy Xeryus Rouge
    Dior Homme Intense
    Fahrenheit

Went with Chanel, even though Allure doesn't thrill me. Sport and [especially] Edition Blanche carries the trio just barely past the Dior trio for me. Guerlain trio is nice, but other than Guerlain Homme Intense, is a little underwhelming to me.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Pure White Cologne
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. Clive Christian - 1872
    6. Montale - Aoud Legacy
    7. Xerjoff - Nio
    8. Neela Vermeire - Bombay Bling
    9. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
    10. Chanel - Allure Homme Edition Blanche

One from each please.

For sure , the Chanel trio quite easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basenotes Junkie

Dior, end-to-end quality

Although the Dior trio is the best imo I really like Guerlain Homme Intense. The Allure line is nothing special. I own Allure Homme and I use it as a 'running-errands' cologne.

Now that I think of it. I could actually make due with the Dior Homme Line (including Cologne and L'Eau of course ; ) if I had to.

Chanel for me

Basenotes Member

Chanel trio for me. Citruses are my favorite notes.

Basenotes Member

Dior and Guerlain are close for me, but Dior would win for there is a greater variety between the three compared to the Guerlain Trio.

Quote Originally Posted by CHSeifert View Post
    I would go the other way, Dior Sport is one of the best made sport frags ever, Dior Homme and Intense are among the worst male frags ever
    +1

But for this trio thing, my vote goes to Chanel.

Chanel. Not a big fan of any of those Diors on the list. Bois d' Argent is the one I love from Dior.