139. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dior - Homme, Sport, Intense

80 57.55%
  • Allure - Homme, Sport, Blanche

45 32.37%
  • Guerlain - Homme, Intense, Leau

14 10.07%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Dior (Homme, Sport, Intense) x Allure (Homme, Sport, Blanche) x Guerlain (Homme, Intense, Leau)

Guerlain
    "I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"...I don't want to miss that...

Current Top 15 Summer: | Tom Ford Grey Vetiver | Shiseido Basala |
    Dior Eau Sauvage Extreme | Chanel Bleu | Guerlain Homme Intense | Armani Emporio Lui | Cartier Pasha | Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisee | D&G Light Blue PH | Givenchy PH Blue Label | C.Herrera 212 Men | T.Mugler Ice*Men | Bvlgari Aqva PH | Kiton Black | Bvlgari PH Soir |

Default Re: Dior (Homme, Sport, Intense) x Allure (Homme, Sport, Blanche) x Guerlain (Homme, Intense, Leau)

From these, Chanel.

However, if Dior Homme Cologne had been in the Dior trio, i would have choosen Dior.
    Current favorite: Chanel Bois des Iles

still Chanel

Dior > Guerlain > Chanel

Chanel wins by a very small margin, i like their allure lineup but dior homme just killed it, smells like cheap lipstick but intense and sport are great, if it were the Fahrenheit instead then dior would win by a long mile.

The Diors definitely!
    My all time favorite:

Dior Fahrenheit

Went with Chanel, even though Allure doesn't thrill me. Sport and [especially] Edition Blanche carries the trio just barely past the Dior trio for me. Guerlain trio is nice, but other than Guerlain Homme Intense, is a little underwhelming to me.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Xerjoff - Nio
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
    4. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
    5. Dior - Homme Sport 2008
    6. Montale - Aoud Legacy
    7. Creed - Virgin Island Water
    8. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    9. Creed - Original Cologne
    10. Clive Christian - 1872 for Men

One from each please.

For sure , the Chanel trio quite easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dependent

Dior, end-to-end quality

Although the Dior trio is the best imo I really like Guerlain Homme Intense. The Allure line is nothing special. I own Allure Homme and I use it as a 'running-errands' cologne.

Now that I think of it. I could actually make due with the Dior Homme Line (including Cologne and L'Eau of course ; ) if I had to.

Chanel for me

Basenotes Member

Chanel trio for me. Citruses are my favorite notes.

Basenotes Member

Dior and Guerlain are close for me, but Dior would win for there is a greater variety between the three compared to the Guerlain Trio.

Quote Originally Posted by CHSeifert View Post
    I would go the other way, Dior Sport is one of the best made sport frags ever, Dior Homme and Intense are among the worst male frags ever
    +1

But for this trio thing, my vote goes to Chanel.

Chanel. Not a big fan of any of those Diors on the list. Bois d' Argent is the one I love from Dior.