Code of Conduct
    Morning Star

Default So ... I'm no longer a Basenotes Plus Member ???

I just logged in after a substantial hiatus and discovered that I no longer have BN Plus status. I can't access its forum, and I can't receive any PMs (since I'm over the non-Plus PM limit). This is in spite of the fact that I've been paying $5/month for this service for at least the past two and a half years. My email address for my PayPal account changed a little while ago, but the $5/month has still been going out to Grant's account every month, so the termination could be because of lack of payment.

So if the rules have changed for Plus status, and I somehow no longer have it, what has been happening with my payments? Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I searched back in this forum over half a year, and haven't found any mention of a problem like this.

Default Re: So ... I'm no longer a Basenotes Plus Member ???

Since the start of March there's been a weird communication glitch with Paypal where its not been telling the forum software that someone had renewed. I think it's fixed now, and have been trying to manually upgrade people but may have missed one or two.

If anyone else has this prob, please email me and I'll try and fix/refund/whatever is prefereable

Cheers

Morning Star

Default Re: So ... I'm no longer a Basenotes Plus Member ???

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Since the start of March there's been a weird communication glitch with Paypal where its not been telling the forum software that someone had renewed. I think it's fixed now, and have been trying to manually upgrade people but may have missed one or two.
    No problem, Grant. I'm glad I caught you before you hit the sack tonight, and thanks for jumping on this so quickly. I also sent an email to info@basenotes.net with my recent change in email address (which I thought may have caused this problem with PayPal). Let me know if we need to cancel the old subscription and start a new one with the new email address. Hopefully the BN member who sent me a PM will see this thread and realize why I haven't been able to receive it yet.

Astaroth